Serious rubber lovers

Posted

I have a serious fetish for all things rubber. It has been a fascination of mine since around the age of 5 years old. It has an effect on me like nothing else. I was wondering how many here it has the same effect on. Would love to hear your thoughts on this thanks 😊

Posted
I've only got a wet look suit and a pair of latex underwear but the thought of a rubber skin suit does seem fascinating too. I am interested, if only for a day, to someday have a opportunity to wear such an item. But would just love to add to my latex collection.
Posted
I have a love for PVC! Love the look! As for as feel, I prefer leather! Also thoroughly enjoy the restriction of latex!
Posted
I bought my ex a set of latex lingerie from Etsy which was gorgeous, she kept it obviously. The only piece of latex I own that is interesting is a vacuum bed, for those out of the know, it’s a piece of latex you get inside and then all the air is sucked out, leaving you stuck. It’s a very fun bit of kit, I’m now looking into having a ‘vac cube’ build too.
Posted
I am looking to get into it tho i would love to meet someone that has some or knows more about it than myself. Have always liked it tho just havent found another to try it with but hopefully will change soon
Posted (edited)

The smell, the feel, the sound & the shine. Nothing beats rubber. I dress in my second skin and Jinx comes out to play!😈💙

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Yes jinx, you appreciate it as much as I do 💙

Posted

I love latex, the smell, the feel ....everything.

I won a £300 voucher code on here to spend on a latex outfit but unfortunately my size goes against me when it comes to latex so it’s something I have to admire from afar (& the voucher remained unspent) 

Posted
On 1/24/2020 at 5:56 PM, Chiana said:

I have a serious fetish for all things rubber. It has been a fascination of mine since around the age of 5 years old. It has an effect on me like nothing else. I was wondering how many here it has the same effect on. Would love to hear your thoughts on this thanks

I too, discovered my fascination with rubber, at about the age of 5.  Remember the old yellow raincoats?  However, as I entered my *** years, and puberty, I found that my love for leather was far greater.  Still, someday, I would like to experience latex.  I have heard that the high is incredible.

Posted

Although my number 1 is leather I love latex as well, how it looks and feels against the skin. Hope one day I will try how it is to be dressed in latex head to toe.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I am absolutely addicted to latex! I have kind of kept it secret but the feel, the look of the shiny skintight appearance is mystifying!. It gives me a feeling I can’t experience with anything else, pure arousal! 

Posted

I dont own any latex and have to make do with pvc, still a huge turn on for me but latex is the top of my fetish, it's so thin and fitted the touch the taste its mind blowing but I've yet to experience it with anyone else, 1 day ile have my own latex bodysuit and I'm going to book a hotel room and spend the night in it to get all hot and sweaty.

Posted

I have a huge fetish for Rubber gloves. Love wearing them for sex, vaginal and anal!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Just bought my first pair of latex shorts and it's just as good as ide hoped, I need more now and maybe some freinds to share this experience with.

BiSlaveBoySub
Posted

Leather wins for me too....but latex is a close second!!....leather is of course tops for bondage and correction...I am old fashioned like that!

• 8 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 1/25/2020 at 12:56 AM, Chiana said:

I have a serious fetish for all things rubber. It has been a fascination of mine since around the age of 5 years old. It has an effect on me like nothing else. I was wondering how many here it has the same effect on. Would love to hear your thoughts on this thanks 😊

Mine father and mother always wore rubber gloves. Did all kind of things while wearing them. Kleaning, peeling vegetables and garden work. When I was old enough to help them they let me wear them to. I caught them one time wearing them when they had sex to. It turned me on very much. I wear rubber short ones as well as latex long ones mineself now and have lots of fun times.

Edited by Deleted Member
Wrote something wrong
  • 3 months later...
Posted

pvc or latex for me not a big leather fan xxxx

prefer my pvc skater dress

Posted

Hello everyone I'm new here I'm 35 I have to say the first time I knew I was captivated by latex was in batman with catwoman it has evolved ever since

Posted

I'm a big latex fan.  I've a few bits and pieces.   I like to wear my latex during play.  I've stuck my finger through a couple of dresses before now and been mighty annoyed.  Cathouse do some great stuff, also yummi gummi.  

Posted

Who else appreciates rubber for its seductive nature?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Just thinking about rubber and latex clothing drives me wild and has done for as long as I can remember now, Like rubberboi1986 I find it extremely seductive and if I ever see some through a shop window I will have to go in for a closer look, I think it's the look, feel, the smell and the way it hugs the figure that has drawn me to it.

I haven't got and latex clothes yet as I think it makes me look like a full bin bag, but I have got my wife three outfits so far.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I've had a rubber fetish since I was a child, my favourite item is a tight fitting rear zipped, eyelet laced and with a throat strap fastened fully. The sensation is fantastic.

Posted

Glad to see this still going. Some very interesting answers. 😁