Things that make you giggle

Posted

Or make you look weird by others 

I can’t help myself peeling mushroom when I start cooking with them. I tried hard once then after cutting 3, the 4th ones I cracked and peel it ! Can’t explain it. And please dont try to analyse me 😈🐺
another one is rearranging things properly at the supermarket, bank counter or by the tills ! You know leaflets or products untidy! They shout at me it’s a mess 😂😊

so what’s your little crazy thing 

Posted

I found myself re-shelving the cheese properly in the gourmet food section of the market the other day. People stared at me as though I'd lost my mind, but I just laughed and kept at it. I also talk to myself while I'm driving and pretend I'm using my phone hands-free.

Posted

I colour co-ordinate everything to my crutches and or walking sticks,  everything has to match, even down to my nail polish.  I also love purple and pink💜💗  am so obsessed with the colour that I bought a purple car and matched it with hot pink number plates, even have walking sticks to match my car.  My other thing is organising magazines at the doctors, drives me batty seeing them in a mess and not stacked neatly or that the mags are so out of date they should be in museum 😋 I then sit there and sort them into date piles........ I also have this thing about ripped out pages in magazines where the page of an article you have just spent ages reading is missing the final page. I now keep post-it-notes in my handbag and whack a note on to save others from having the same disappointing ending.......I love being weird and I'm forever laughing at the things I do 😁

Posted

Timekeeping.
OCD big style about this.I would rather be 4 hours early for an appointment than 30seconds late and believe me I have done stuff like this.Dont ask me why,I have no idea.

Posted
6 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I colour co-ordinate everything to my crutches and or walking sticks,  everything has to match, even down to my nail polish.  I also love purple and pink💜💗  am so obsessed with the colour that I bought a purple car and matched it with hot pink number plates, even have walking sticks to match my car.  My other thing is organising magazines at the doctors, drives me batty seeing them in a mess and not stacked neatly or that the mags are so out of date they should be in museum 😋 I then sit there and sort them into date piles........ I also have this thing about ripped out pages in magazines where the page of an article you have just spent ages reading is missing the final page. I now keep post-it-notes in my handbag and whack a note on to save others from having the same disappointing ending.......I love being weird and I'm forever laughing at the things I do 😁

or you could write the end of it ;) 

I don't touch magazines unless i have gloves on lol! 

another thing I hate its to seat down on a chair/seat  just after someone, make me cringe that hot feeling !! 

Posted
4 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

Timekeeping.
OCD big style about this.I would rather be 4 hours early for an appointment than 30seconds late and believe me I have done stuff like this.Dont ask me why,I have no idea.

I am french and we all know french are always late, but me I cant be late! its something I stress about too....

Posted

The mushroom thing is funny - did make me smile and yes i can get that to a degree - for me i peel them because i enjoy that 'process' - but i dont have to.

All the rest come over as forms of anxieties and triggers to me......  and i have a 'life-full' of those - where do they come form, what brings them on, what is there purpose and why do they benefit us ? / do they benefit us?

Posted
18 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

or you could write the end of it ;) 

Don't worry I've been tempted but don't fancy being permanently banned from the Doctors surgery 😂

I don't touch magazines unless i have gloves on lol! 

Probably explains why my handbag is so heavy due to the copious amounts of hand sanitiser I carry around for that exact reason .......gloves, now why didn't think of that🙄 ......post-it-note to self "buy gloves" 😁

another thing I hate its to seat down on a chair/seat  just after someone, make me cringe that hot feeling !! 

Must admit I will avoid a seat too, my arse is hot enough already😋 🤣🤣🤣

Posted

Toilet paper, has to be dangling on the outer side and not on the inside.

Coffee/teabag first, then milk then hot water.

Posted

OK so I have so many things I could put here as well I'm very odd 😂 I will start with a less crazy one. I can't stand when people have plug sockets with nothing plugged in but the socket is switched on..! I go around my work turning switches off 24/7 I just follow the cleaners 😡. I have to have ornaments in certain numbers usually in 3's. I have to wash the pots in a certain order first glasses then knives and forks, mugs, bowls, plates, cooking spoons, pots and pans..! The order never changes.. This is only three of many 

Posted
1 hour ago, Forbiddenfruits said:

OK so I have so many things I could put here as well I'm very odd 😂 I will start with a less crazy one. I can't stand when people have plug sockets with nothing plugged in but the socket is switched on..! I go around my work turning switches off 24/7 I just follow the cleaners 😡. I have to have ornaments in certain numbers usually in 3's. I have to wash the pots in a certain order first glasses then knives and forks, mugs, bowls, plates, cooking spoons, pots and pans..! The order never changes.. This is only three of many 

Plug sockets off 😂 it doesn’t use energy you know 

is it just ornaments or else? 😜

i bet you can’t wait when it’s takeaway night 

Posted
11 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

Plug sockets off 😂 it doesn’t use energy you know 

is it just ornaments or else? 😜

i bet you can’t wait when it’s takeaway night 

I just don't like sockets on when they are not in use..! 

Sir I know what your getting at with the things that 'cum' in 3's 😂 I feel more satisfied when things are in 3's that's for sure 🤫🤭

Take away night I still use a plate and a knife and fork I'm not a cave man 🍽️🤣

Posted
9 hours ago, Forbiddenfruits said:

I just don't like sockets on when they are not in use..! 

Sir I know what your getting at with the things that 'cum' in 3's 😂 I feel more satisfied when things are in 3's that's for sure 🤫🤭

Take away night I still use a plate and a knife and fork I'm not a cave man 🍽️🤣

as its a non sexual forum I cant really says what I was referring but its also a plug lol 

cave woman....as I know you are not a man ;) 

I know some subs who eat from a bowl with no fork and knife......