Switch

AllisonWonderland

AllisonWonderland
Posted

No one had ever heard her raise her voice. 

She didn’t need to. Her authority was in the way she carried herself. The set of her shoulders. The grace with which she walked even in a heeled boot. 

“You disappoint me. “

He was standing on a stool nose in the corner hands bound behind his back. He tried to control the shake in his knees as the seductive timbre of her voice roped around him like binding. 

“I’m not one of your troupe of sorority girls panting anxiously for you to grace them with your attention.   I don’t play games beautiful. “

The leather of her crop traced up the inside of his thigh before landing in a sharp smack against his exposed testicles. 

He opened his mouth as if about to say something 

“Don’t bother beautiful. I have no desire to hear it. “

“Turn. “

He did. Slowly. With careful attention as he tried to stay balanced on his small circular stool. 

“Eyes here.” She lifted his face with the end of her crop until his eyes met hers.  

“Oh no beautiful eyes ... here. “ She swatted his nose to make sure he was paying attention and then with the handle of the crop drew a line from her breastbone down her stomach to her covered cunt 

She tucked the flogger beneath her arm and shimmied out of her panties. Black with pink hearts.  She wasn’t all stone and ice. She has a soft side. 

“Open”. He did immediately. 

The smell and taste of her pussy filled his nose as her panties came to rest on his tongue.  He formed up his facial features so she wouldn’t know how much he enjoyed having them there 

“No more talking. We’ve done plenty of that.” She told him 

“Have I ever been one to not speak plainly?” She asked. He shook his head in the negative 

“You want this from me? “ She cooed circling him and tickling his skin with the flogger whipping him in a sharp crack with each turn around his body. “I order around little boys being men every day pretty.  They cower when they come into my office.  I hear their inhales as I walk down the halls.  I hear the mumbles cunt and bitch when I take their balls and feed them back to them” 

His weeping cock was in her hand being worked to the brink. The rough and jerky nature of her fisting had him whimpering behind her panties concentrating hard on not begging her for more. 

“what you are too young.  Too immature. Too arrogant to realize...”

He was about to explode his cum bubbled just below his shaft churning in his gut begging for a few last pulls to bring him the sweet relief he craved. 

“Is that my kneeling is the gift.” 

And she turned and walked away. 

Posted

Enjoyed reading that. Don't see many switch stories 😊