FemDom Women prefer guys with Large-Huge Dicks or guys with a small penis?

Timmy-7578

Posted

Do femdom big dick lovers Exist do you like huge cok femdom? Or are there women who like small cocks?.If the guy is completely submissive and you have complete control over the situation I would think that you would Like it if the guy into femdom big dick possesses. On the other hand I can see how girls who like small dicks might prefer small penis femdom. You girls who are Femdoms may be into ***(cuckold), and if that is the case then you would want the guy to have a small penis. Femdom *** right? Have any of you girls had a  femdom big dick hookup and it was great?I am new to this and would like to explore different aspects of my sexual identity. I appreciate your responses.Thank You.

Posted

The size has none or little relevance as far as control goes I control all sizes in between. The smaller usually like to be humiliated over it. Others just accept what they were given. All have their place. 

Women who like small cocks exist, girls that like small dicks too maybe for ***. Huge cock femdoms will be there too with large penis fetish maybe a femdom big dick appreciator also is one of the girls who like small dicks for small penis femdom. It can be any or all of these things. 

Posted

a friend of mine says.... dick size on subs is unimportant. they don't get to use it anyway.  Though she says that smaller ones are at least easier to put in chastity. 

Women who like small cocks, girls that like small dicks , huge cock femdoms with large penis fetish or a femdom big dick lover all might be dominants. You just have to find the right one for you. 

Posted

I am uncircumcised just small and would have to not agree with that cuz I would enjoy her doing what ever she wants to do to me would be awesome if I was around one of the girls who like small dicks, I'd love small penis femdom. I adore women who like small cocks. 

Posted

I know it's cliché to say that size isn't the most important thing, but it is the truth. But the key needs to fit the lock, if you know what I mean.

I don't have the capacity for a monster cock, so huge is not desirable. Equally, there's no greater feeling for me than when I squirt spontaneously from being filled to capacity with a cock that's the perfect fit. Not so big as to over stretch, but not so small as to reduce sensation.

But the truth of the matter is that none of that has as much impact as the pheromones and primal lust from a perfect match. Because there are so many options where genital stimulation is concerned, but without that connection none of it will be properly fulfilling.

Huge cock femdoms with a large penis fetish could want femdom big dick energy but there's just as likely to be women who like small cocks for small penis femdom. 

Posted

Ive heard different opinions honestly some say if its to big its not comfortable but huge cock femdoms exist.  And some say its to small no pleasure  but girls that like small dicks and small penis femdom are also there. So I guess it all depends on the women who like small cocks or have large penis fetish. whether they wanna get destroyed or enjoy it im average and have had no complaints 

Posted

There seems to be some correlation between the kind of kinks a man develops and his own perception of his cock. Not necessarily his size but his perception of his adequacy in that department. 

Do you want to be told what a pathetic little dick you have? Do you want to be cuckolded? Do you want to have your penis locked in chastity and have a Mistress use you for her pleasure in other ways? 

There really is something for everyone out there. If you have a large cock, you'll find Mistresses who will enjoy it and find ways to use you - speaking from my own experience, as I do have a large cock fetish. Call me a huge cock femdom. My femdom big dick subs get my *** pumping. 

Women who like small cocks exist, girls who like small dicks too maybe for *** and small penis femdom.  It takes allsorts. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

In my opinion, there's far too much concentration on dick size. I find it semi-humorous that this is usually one of the first things guys like to tell you about themselves in chats. I, personally, couldn't care less. There are ways to compensate for a dick that's too big, too small, has an erectile dysfunction (it happens, boys), etc. And I agree with others who said that it matters little in terms of Femdom control. Control is mostly a mental exercise that just happens to involve the physical when included in sexual activities. 

• 10 months later...
AlexIsTiny22029
Posted
On 2/24/2020 at 9:11 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

a friend of mine says.... dick size on subs is unimportant. they don't get to use it anyway.  Though she says that smaller ones are at least easier to put in chastity. 

There was a lot to enjoy in that comment!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Right now the thought of a small Dick flopping around and the balls separated while I fuck him in the ass, stretching it... sexy. I want to slap his wiener around. When it gets hard- I’ll still pull the dildo out and sit on the little pecker

Women who like small cocks exist, I am one. Small penis femdom is my favourite. I am one of the girls that like small dicks. Yum!

Posted

Honestly don’t think I’ve ever thought a considerable amount about my size in that regard. I’ve had “dominant women” reject me for not being a “BBC” (yes, they said being, not having which I think tells you a lot) but I suspect foul play there. I was a lot younger and more naiive. I have also had the question asked of me by people who could show they were who they claimed to be, so if not most, there certainly are some that care in my experience. At 18/19 and being new to the scene, it’s difficult to identify those sorts of people as toxic. I know the question wasn’t directed at someone like me but I just wanted to share that insight.

Huge cock femdoms might be legit, not like my experience, people with large penis fetish sure exist but then girls that like small dicks are out there too. 

Posted

As a Mistress I have no preference when it comes to a sub or slaves cock size. I am more concerned with what is between a sub or slaves ears than what is between his legs, I want to know has he got the intelligence, ability, patience, temperament, etc. to fully embrace his submission, serve Me to the best of his ability and to continually grow and flourish as a sub or slave. How big or small his cock is, has no impact on these characteristics, or on his capability to serve.

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 6/1/2020 at 6:46 AM, Jinxy said:

In my opinion, there's far too much concentration on dick size. I find it semi-humorous that this is usually one of the first things guys like to tell you about themselves in chats. I, personally, couldn't care less.

It is good to know. huge cock femdoms and femdom big dick demands can be scary but women who like small penis femdom can be mean too. But women who like small cocks or have no preference is good to know. 

Posted

I actually enjoy that my cock has shrunk in it's cage and became even smaller and more useless. When my ex gf told.me it was small I was a little surprised and even hurt, but she kept saying things and shaming me, even laughing with her friends on the phone about how I wanted her to cuck me and she was going to have to if she wants fucked right. I LOVED the *** and never imagined I would go for small penis femdom. Girs who like small dicks are the best. 

• 8 months later...
Posted
I’ve never met a woman who cared about dick size, and I don’t care either. I’m grateful to the men who manage to squeeze (ha ha)
Posted
3 minutes ago, DuchessFeuille said:
I’ve never met a woman who cared about dick size, and I don’t care either. I’m grateful to the men who manage to squeeze (ha ha)

[Sorry, accidentally hit ‘send’] I’m grateful to guys who include their - alleged - penis size in their username because then I know not to waste my time. They may think it’s impressive but boastfulness is a deeply unattractive quality.

MissJacqui
Posted

The cock size doesnt really matter as long as theres the control and discipline and different size of chastity cages to fit all sizes. A submissive whose first thought is about his cock size or displays it on his profile still has a lot to learn imo

Women who like small cocks exist. Huge cock femdoms will be there too but you can find that out down the line. 

• 7 months later...
Queen_Holzripper
Posted
It's not about size it's about if they know how to use what they have and what the other persona needs and wants are