How would you feel (being a guy) if you were asked if you have slept with a trans lady

Posted

I’ve been asked if I had ever slept with a trans girl, I answered honestly and said yes.

im attracted to what I like and that would be anyone that has a good heart, i admire anyone who wants to be themselves, I would say that’s a very attractive quality to me.

who else out there would have answered that honesty if they were in that position? 

im chatting to a lady and I think we get on very well, however I feel my honesty may have scared her off

Posted

I'm not sure as such what business anyone's sexual history is.  

I mean, my honest answer is I haven't - but - in a two-consenting-adult-situation I would 

If you scared her off then she wasn't for you.  As I say, I'm not sure why your sexual history is her business. 

Posted

I haven't but I would if she was attractive to me, and like you I would be honest if a new partner asked. They shouldn't ask but if you have to lie in a relationship then your partner isn't liking the real you anyway so agree with eyemblacksheep, if she can't appreciate your honesty then she's not for you.

Posted

Some of the things I like, and need, make fucking a tranny seem downright lame! Lol. I am open and unapologetic about my lusts kinks and fetishes, and if those repel people, I'm okay with it because it tells me we don't have enough in common to enjoy our differences. Be grateful your answer has repelled her, if that's what's happening. It frees you up to pursue a better fit.

Posted

I try to leave the past in the past especially because i have been honest and it ended an engagement.

Posted

The most amazing experience of my life she was stunning patient and a beautiful person

Posted

Personally I tell every partner that I want to be with that I have been with men, women and transgender , I want them to be with me for me if they have a problem with it then that's there choice but I wont hide anything in my life

Posted

I would have no qualms about it at all. I have doe so in the past and will probably do so again. If we both attracted to each other what's the problem. 

Posted

I know some people ask them they look at you funny. Yes I would have to. Something about a transgender woman.

Posted

A trans woman is a woman, not a freak show, or a target for ***, not a joke or a prank on your mates. She is a real live person who cares, who worries, has a big heart and lots of love to give. 

Posted

granme..... no. They are not women(mtf)/(ftm)and the women are not men. you can respect them while also being truthful and grounded in reality. they ate people they have feelings yes. none of those things matter to biology. just saying 🤷‍♂️

Posted
8 hours ago, Suntansuperman said:

none of those things matter to biology. just saying 🤷‍♂️

if you're going to comment on biology then at least have an understanding of it.

sex does not equal gender.

Equally, someone who appears one sex or another isn't necessarily that because of their chromosome pattern.  It's also not known how many babies are born intersex where a parent or doctor makes a 'decision' on the sex of the baby and keeps it secret.  So someone born intersex may be raised as male (or female) despite a contradicting chromosome pattern.

Trying to dismiss trans folk "because science" shows a complete lack of understanding OF science.  You can "just say" all you like. you're wrong. 

Posted

I say that youre being honest which is the best possible quality in human beings. And as for sleeping with a trans woman. I would love to but unfortunately havent had the luck or chance to meet one

Posted

Honesty is the best play in my opinion. I think it's unfair to lead someone on if they are uncomfortable with something. So in my opinion, you made the right call, my friend! :]