Breasts

Posted

I love having my breasts played with and also love playing with big breasts. Is this a fetish?  I've obsessed over it since I was young. Can any others relate?   A dream of mine is to have 2 people playing with my nipples while having a big set of tits in my face. If anyone can relate,  let me know! 

Posted

Breast-Worship is absolutely a kink, and I have it too. I even wrote a story based around the kink. I believe there are some women who can actually orgasm simply from breast and nipple stimulation. I have fantasised plenty of times on the subject.

Posted

If my nipples are played with I become overly turned on and submissive I am also fascinated by others nipples. I can totally relate

Posted

I love breast I have 3 sets of fake tits and want to grow my own from aacup to g cup fcup and on they all are great i am sure someone even loves the taco nipple titties

Posted

I’m with you on this one, I absolutely love Breasts, I struggle to keep my hands to myself sometimes 

Posted

Hmm have to say I love boobs and I would class, certainly for me its a fetish. Your dream sounds pretty sexy too. I love playing with nipples. I love seeing tits in a pvc outfit, with the niiples poking just over the top. I love to watch a nice set of tits blounce when I fuck. I can relate to you totally!!

Posted

As a big breasted girl i can say there’s definitely a breast obsession out there! I get watched, talked about and touched regularly by both men and women. The women are actually more forward! They are always respectful in asking before touching - young men can be cheeky and grab. It usually earns them a slap in the nuts.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I mean I despise large breasts, they're useless and very unhealthy to have, small breasts are best to play with, grope em, suck em, lick em, use toys on em, there are many things to do with breasts so your normal

Posted
On 2/29/2020 at 7:49 PM, BigPolly said:

I’m with you on this one, I absolutely love Breasts, I struggle to keep my hands to myself sometimes 

I can’t believe I miss that post of yours 🔥

Posted
22 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

I can’t believe I miss that post of yours 🔥

I’m easily overlooked like a wall flower 😂

Posted
8 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

I’m easily overlooked like a wall flower 😂

Is that when you are standing in the naughty corner 😈

i doubt people don’t notice you in the crowd Polly 😜