In praise of my cutest adoring kitten

Posted

When Daddy is late, she waits up. She hates falling asleep without him in the house; not seeing him before she closes her eyes. She feels better being able to touch him, to kiss him goodnight.

The people in her daytime world would call her weak and needy if they saw her waiting here this way. In reality, she is sexually submissive but doesn't like labels.

Daddy told her earlier that his business meeting would run long. He instructed her not to wait up and said he would kiss her when he got in.

She hadn’t listened.

Maybe it was her self-doubt that made her nervous sometimes – always afraid Daddy was going to realize he’d made a mistake bringing little Miss Kitten into his world, into his life. Perhaps she simply needed a spanking so she slept better.

Whatever her reasons, she disobeyed a direct command. One did not disobey Sir.

“Kitten.” The sound of Daddy's voice woke her slowly, then quickly as Miss Kitten realized she’d drifted to sleep on the staircase. “I told you to go to bed, pet. Why are you half naked on the cold stairs?”

“I missed you, Sir.”

“Come.” He bent and scooped her into a standing position, moving up the stairs and taking most of her groggy weight. “It isn’t good for you to sleep like that, Kitten. It’s cold and drafty this time of year. You’ll make yourself ill. Don’t you realize I give you instructions to keep you safe?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“When you disobey me, Kitten, you put my favorite person, my favorite possession in all the world at risk. That makes me unhappy.” They reached the master suite. “Undress. Kneel in the chair and wait for me.”

She moved quickly, stripping the little sweet bra and panties away that he had carefully chosen for her that morning but leaving the ultra soft opaque woollen over knee stockings, and heels. She climbed into the padded gentleman's club chair on her knees and placed her hands on the seat back while he moved around the room.

“You haven’t been spanked in three days, Miss Kitten. Did you provoke me deliberately?”

She never lied to him. Not for any reason.

“I don’t know, Sir. I know you’ve been busy with your important work. I’m sorry.” He stroked his hand over Kitten's hair and squeezed her shoulder.

Leaning, he whispered at her ear, firmly in a deep deliberate clipped English accent “Never apologize for what you need, Kitten. I’ve neglected you.”

Daddy's hand stroked down her back to cup her ass as he added, “Now you’ll have to be punished…and rewarded. You likely won’t be able to sit tomorrow.”

She glanced over her shoulder and smiled gently. “I don’t mind. I had nothing planned. I’m sorry I disobeyed, Sir.”

His fingers traced her cheek before cupping her jaw possessively. “My sweet, naughty Kitten.” A barely there brush of his firm lips over hers.
“Are you wet?”
The kitten nodded with a whispered affirmative.
“You’ll be more so once I’ve spanked your ass red. Face the back of the chair.”

She obeyed. Waiting, tense with a fraction of *** and too much excitement. He would give her so many spanks her cheeks would be tender for a full day. Then he would take her there, driving her over the peak of pleasure until she was limp with exhaustion. Daddy would care for her, clean her up, and wrap his body behind hers as they slept.

He valued her. He loved her. Not one person in the rest of her life would understand. Total bliss.

One palm slid around to hold her flat abdomen, the other came down with a sharp crack on her ass cheek. Instantly, tingles of sensation spread throughout her lower body. It stung but it wasn’t just ***. By the third spank the Kitten was breathing hard. By the seventh she was fighting her moans of arousal. By the tenth, she was shaking with the need for release.

Still Daddy spanked her. From her ass to her soft fur mound.

Time lost meaning. There was only the feel, the sound, of his hands on her.

Then he went still, his hand resting on the bright red lips of her pussy just above her clit. Leaning in, he whispered in her ear, “Let go, Kitten. Right now.”
His hand flexed, grazing the tiny bundle of nerves and the hyper-sensitive skin that sent a tsunami of emotion crashing through her, shoving Kitten ***fully into orgasm as she quivered in his arms and shook and shook and shook and shook..a brief pause...and shook again.
Tightly he held her. He promised he would never let go. Her head buried in his chest, snuggled, she melted. With a tiny single breathless sigh, "Da..ddy", she slept.

Posted

This was beautiful and purrfect. Thank you for sharing it. <3 Your writing style is fantastic!