Dirty Talk and Praise Kink (What is a Praise Kink?)

Plz_riot

Posted

What is a praise kink? Just getting off on praise. My partner has a big praise kink, I try to incorporate it when I can, but it seems to run counter to my normal dirty talk. Does anyone have tips for how to talk dirty for a praise kink?

Posted

things like "aren't you a good/pretty/kinda/loyal/whatever little slut/whore/bitch/etc" has potential to cut both bases - depending on what words you both like or dislike 

Posted
“You love being daddy’s sex toy ? You’re so good at taking cock my precious slut” 😉
Posted
Yesterday at 10:36 PM, kbenhavn188 said:
“You love being daddy’s sex toy ? You’re so good at taking cock my precious slut” 😉

Very clever

Posted
On 10/27/2021 at 10:36 PM, kbenhavn188 said:

This is a prime example.

You can just include positive feedback in your dirty talk and it should be good for a praise kink.

You can also say "You are a beautiful whore" or  when you are punishing her you can say "You are doing great at taking this for me , such a good slave".

Posted
7 hours ago, Christian-2070 said:

Very clever

I can keep going but it’s more for inspo — adding positive encouragement with *** is the perfect dirty talk, in my opinion 😉

• 3 months later...
Posted

Dirty talk is often thought of with *** but as you've showed so well with the above examples it can be easily used as encouragement and to feed a praise kink too. 

As what is a praise kink is such an often asked question, there's lots of answers to what exactly it is for every person. 

Comments such as  'You make me/sir/mistress really happy when you do that.' can work too, giving a sense of satisfaction. Of course, depending what the thing is, you can make it really dirty talk as well as praise kink fodder! 

• 4 months later...
Posted
I looove praise mixed with dirty talk. My Dom tells me I'm a good little cumslut all the time and I just melt! uwu
Posted
February 24, VictoriaBlisse said:

Dirty talk is often thought of with *** but as you've showed so well with the above examples it can be easily used as encouragement and to feed a praise kink too. 

As what is a praise kink is such an often asked question, there's lots of answers to what exactly it is for every person. 

Comments such as  'You make me/sir/mistress really happy when you do that.' can work too, giving a sense of satisfaction. Of course, depending what the thing is, you can make it really dirty talk as well as praise kink fodder! 

Yes. I like to know that I'm doing well, pleasing them. And this praise goes both ways!! Tops enjoy dirty encouragement, too. "You sadistic fuck! Harder!" 'You're a monster; don't stop."

• 3 months later...
Posted
Praise any behaviour or actions that are pleasing. If you're pleased by dirty stuff... boom, that's dirty praise talk in my mind
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Praise kinks can be telling them how good they are, how good they make you feel, how much you love when they do certain things....can be easily incorporated into everyday talk
  • 9 months later...
Posted

I would get so wet from thst..I would open the food gates