Praise and cuckold?

Ban

Posted

Hello :)

my Girlfriend and I live in a dom/sub relationship, with her being specifically into praise kink. I really enjoy being the Dom, but I've always had a really strong cuckold fetish as well (I don't have any experience tho). She seems to be open for it, but I don't know how to properly implement this in our dom/sub relationship. I know that there are ways, but it just doesn't seem to fit with the cuckold usually being submissive. I wanted to ask if anybody has experienced something similar and if you have any advice for me.

Thanks in advance!

Posted
I guess it depends on your definition of "cuckold" - it can be a fairly broad scope.
Is it a simple case of liking the idea of watching her with other men, or more the full *** cuckold aspect of her taking a bull, and letting you know how much better he satisfies her, that appeals? Or perhaps something in between?
If you wanted something with a dominant twist you could always go down the route of her taking lovers (either with you present or not) and then playing to your dominant side and her submissive one by "punishing" her for it.
Posted
If you feel that you both have the potential to explore the scene, then talk further about how you might progress this. You might even give your partner the name of a “hot sub” and have her power dress to really entice male attention. The more you talk together, the more you can discover.
I helped a couple for a number of months with such a situation. He would always be with her and watch to, make tea, whilst she enjoyed the areas that she wanted to explore. She allowed him to watch through a curtain or a gap in the room door. Her reason for wanting to explore with someone else was that he was too rough and fast, not allowing a savouring of different sensations. When they left, they couldn’t get home fast enough to have amazing sessions together, whilst she described what happened.
P.s. this guy was a rugby player whose arm muscles were bigger than my thighs. Yet, they both loved everything that the three of us created.
Enjoy your discovering.
cautiousswitch
Posted

Are you really a cuckold or are you a voyeur?

Posted
Watch direct maybe spread her him or them… I kinda struggle with the same being a total straight Dom but I’ve only got one cock and would like to see my sub with all holes full of cock at the same time..