From the Cuckold’s Perspective Pt.1

we****

Posted
It’s late, and I’m tired to the chair again. My girlfriend sits at her vanity mirror in our bedroom, her new scarlet lingerie contrasting perfectly with her mocha colored hair and her Slavic pale skin. I’m basically naked, just my boxers concealing my inadequate cock that hasn’t been touched in months, maybe years at this point. My balls ache from the unrelenting cum denial I’ve suffered through. She thinks it’s hilarious while I think she’s too good for me. I should be grateful that a woman of her caliber pays me any mind at all. We have a very loving relationship really, just the sex leaves a lot to be desired on her end. Understandable, us modern whites men aren’t exactly packing now a days.. but her bull is. His name is RaShawn, a 6’3 muscular black man with a fat, 13 inch piece of dark meat hanging between his legs. His dick was like a princess can. He has the stamina of a wild bronco, and my girlfriend loves it. She herself is only 4’11, so when she takes every inch of him inside of her she is taking almost 1/4 off the total length of her own body stuffed inside of her. It amazes me how after a few hours and a couple rounds later, her pussy gets so stretched out and used up that it just sits there gapped open when he pulls out. I can’t do that to her. I’m only allowed to eat the sloppy aftermath of another more deserving man using my significant other like an object before discarding her like an object, leaving her gaping, out of breath, and leaving a river of thick, creamy cum.

There’s a sudden knock on the door, we both expect that is must be RaShawn. Hm, he is early. Surely enough when my girlfriend goes to answer the door, I’m walks RaShawn. Except, however, he is not alone as he has been dozens of other times before. No, with him walks another black man of similar build and height, with a smug look on his face and a bulge in his pants almost as noticeable as RaShawns’. All I can do is sit here ***ly. We are now at the mercy of these two men.

RaShawns friend wastes absolutely no time walking over to my girlfriend, grabbing her by the face, forcing her to against the wall right next to me and says to her, “this bitch is finna be broken when I’m done with her.” He kept his promise. He ***d her onto her knees and instructed her to start pulling out both of their cocks and give them the sloppiest deepthroat they’ve ever had. She gets to work on them immediately…
Posted
I’m invested now. Where is part 2?
Posted
I can write a part 2 if you guys really want! This is my own personal story from my actual experience with an old lover of mine. She was quite the free spirit
Posted
2 hours ago, westsenecacuck said:
I can write a part 2 if you guys really want! This is my own personal story from my actual experience with an old lover of mine. She was quite the free spirit

I’m looking forward to it.

Posted
It started to turn me on 😝
  • 3 weeks later...