Culkolding

vi****

Posted

I love cuckolding and small penis ***. I love when my wife tells me I have a tiny dicklet and fucks other guys cause I can’t satisfy her. So hot

Posted

I would love to be a slave to a Mistress who would make me lick her clean after her alpha lover especially a black alpha

• 1 year later...
XxxcuckyboyxxX
Posted

It's such an erotic lifestyle, especially when your SO is a dominant female, if you are susceptible to the pangs and blush of *** then she will have a ball with you. 

Posted

I'm kind of researching cuckolding just now, and should be going in for some 'hands on' experience later this year.

It's something I've become increasingly curious about as I've gotten older, and I've recently reconnected with an old friend who's keen on making it happen...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Cuckolding interests me.

The thought of being 10cm away from all the action is really exciting and I'd love to kiss her cum/other bodily fluids covered face and clean up.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/20/2023 at 6:08 PM, sunkenRags said:

I'm kind of researching cuckolding just now, and should be going in for some 'hands on' experience later this year.

It's something I've become increasingly curious about as I've gotten older, and I've recently reconnected with an old friend who's keen on making it happen...

HARUMPH! An old friend you say ehhhh? Yet you don't come here to be properly cuckolded BY ME~NOR pay out what's due to me in "support" for our wonderful kink love child! 😂 NOBODY rides for free! You know my BBW ass loves you ALMOST as much as chocolate so honey that's saying a lot! "WHAT IS YOUR QUEST?" To cross the Great Divide and sail the seven seas for cuckolding! XO 💜

Posted
I've found myself drawn to this kink more and more these last few years. The thought of long term chastity and orgasm control while my partner has an amazing sex life is insanely hot to me. There is also a lot to be said regarding the build up, readying her for dates and the obvious aftercare of my partner. The more I fantasize the deeper it gets. I already imagine the *** of getting so worked up I am desperate for any sexual affection and gratification. From her and her lover(s).
As a seperated male, I have no idea how you bring up this one with a partner! 🤦
Posted

Yes, I'm a fan - but with the right dominant female.

Posted
Ive bought this idea up with my partner recently and she is very understanding of my kink,.
Jus the fact we've been discussing the idea of a bloke fucking her infront of me makes me hard n horny straight 2aaaaaway lol,..
Love her being the boss an dominating me.aa2
Posted
I have been in two cuckold relationships the first whilst still at uni , we loved it , id love a third cuckold relationship
Posted
Extreme turn on for my partner and I! Looking to explore it further!
Kinkyguy-8428
Posted

I would love to be cuckolded  personally 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
My partner loves this. I am becoming his cuckoldress as I get experience and knowledge to be a Hotwife.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
We love the idea but haven't tried it yet.
Posted
10 hours ago, thatmdcouple said:
We love the idea but haven't tried it yet.

You should, I'm sure you'll both l love it , we did

Posted

Was cuckolded by a girlfriend back in the day,  caught her chatting online. After a deep and meaningful, she said I didn't satisfy her.  We came to an  arrangement, she had sex with other people when she wanted but I didn't, I was sub anyway. Worked well for 3 years or so. We split up eventually but it was more the everyday things that caused that, not the sextant side

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I'm a Fan and hopefully I'll find a partner who wants the same. hear and more twisted the better
Posted
I'm a Fan and hopefully I'll find a partner who wants the same. The kinkier and more twisted the better,?!!
  • 1 month later...