Culkolding

vi****

Posted

I kinda wouldn't want to be cuckold (I am in a non-mono relationship though) I kinda guess, though, unless it was my wife with a Lady (which we'll do eventually, not a priority) 

But, I could be down for being a bull in the right circumstances 

Posted

Depends on the level of cuckolding tbh. It's cool as long as it's not taken too far.

Posted

Kind of. I have a tendency to try to mate with other men’s women? I may not even be attracted to them.

Posted

Depends on the degree it's taken too. If it's taken too far it becomes a turn off.

Posted

Yes, with the right people. It appeals to my exhibitionist streak (which isn't very big, but might be getting bigger). 

Posted

Always fancy it. Taking care of the woman while the hubby is tied up in the corner and can’t see what I am doing but hear his wife moaning and begging Sir to.... maybe seeking the video to him as well 🤷‍♂️😈

Posted

Could someone explain this properly to me please

cautiousswitch
Posted
1 hour ago, mumbai482 said:

Could someone explain this properly to me please

Watching someone else play with your significant other, often in a sexual context.  Sometimes done "forcibly" (i.e. the cuckold is restrained so they have no choice but to watch).

Sort of a combination voyeurism and *** play.

Posted

I'd rather be in on the action to be honest. I don't wanna just watch lol

Posted

My wife likes being cuckolded (or whatever the term is for a woman watching her man fuck someone else

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Yes   cuckolding  is very  erotic  a massive  turn  on to be made   to  watch       and restrained  so you  cant  orgasm

Posted
On 3/17/2020 at 8:51 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

unless it was my wife with a Lady (which we'll do eventually, not a priority) 

that's about the only good kind of cuckolding.

Posted

Some really need to be educated before they open their keyboard mouth