Culkolding

vi****

• 1 month later...
Posted

There are many different levels and types of cuckolding and I won’t go into them, but I believe If it is done correctly it can be incredible. There has to be an extremely strong bond and level of understanding between the couple though. From the man point of view ultimately he has to love his partner so much that he supports her choice to have sex with other people.

Posted
It's been a really hot fantasy I've wanted to accept a invite from a couple and would be open to the experience of their invitation to join them I'm more than willing to help them in any way possible to make them feel my appreciation I am going to answer any questions that anyone might have for me I will open my inbox and hopefully get to have a MFM threesome soon.
Posted
I'm wondering how much pleasure it must feel like to a woman that is receiving fucklicking and would enjoy hearing all about it, and if she really wants she can invite a very willing and helpful man who's going to make her happy to help experience this sexual desire.
Posted
Not a fan of it, i more like monogamous relationship.
  • 3 months later...
Posted
Previously been in two full Cuckold relationships the first whilst still at uni , we really enjoyed the lifestyle and would happily have a third
SometimesVeronica
Posted

I am but I'm unsure about actually doing it.

One of my exes cheated on me because of reasons (some I don't blame her for) and one was because I couldn't please her since I have a very small penis. At the time I was besides myself with betrayal and all, I'm sure some can relate. But now that I look back on it, if she would have been open about her own feelings in that way I think we could have worked something out. She could have gone out and done her thing, then come home and tell me all about it. I was only just starting to dress up with more women's clothes at the time, and she was totally into it. If I would have been the person I am now, then, I think we could have not only saved the relationship, but took it to a new level of perversion and exploration.

Posted
Pleasure is personal and love isn't hard to see. If you can't rejoice at her ecstacy simply because you're not providing it and ignoring the rest... Your lost
Posted
I would really enjoy this
Posted
We've done it before. Was very thrilling and fun!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I just wanted to share it with you hope u don’t mind 😏 making me get down and suck his big cock making my eyes water tears coming down my face as I’m gagging up spit making me *** gasping for air just making sure I’m taking his cock like a good sub holding my head as he face fucks me đŸ„”then making me going under you sucking ur clit well his big cock is sliding in and out of you maybe slipping out every once and while and he just shoves it down my mouth and then back inside you đŸ„” would u have me keep licking ur clit when he’s cumming inside you filling your pussy up😏
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Oh yes. Personally for me as a chastity bi sissy cuckold submissive, to be allowed to watch and especially join in when my partner has an alpha male fucking her is the ultimate honour, privilege and reward.

I have to admit I and the fantasy for a while before it happened and the 1st time I found hard after it for a week or two but then found myself craving that level *** and degrading again and I'm then the need and cravings just got more and more to the point now I beg for it and take cmgreqt pride in getting my partner dressed and made up ready for her bull.
Posted

Fan of fantasizing, hoping to try the real thing

Posted
I'm definitely a fan. I want my next release to be a cuckold relationship and live that lifestyle.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I got a small penis that’s why I use my wife as public slave! I let my wife to get ***d or banged by strangers! Watching my wife getting ***fully fucked by strangers makes me cum
Posted

It is my mission to become a cuckold.

Posted
I love to dominate with my huge 🍆
Posted
Been a cuckold for 6 years on and off I love everything about it anybody interested hmu on here I have many crazy stories tbh