Hand Spanking

Rubrus91

Posted

ooh yes, a hand on my bare bum is so nice, not as pleasurably ***ful as implements but the intimacy makes up for that since the spankee's bum can be fondled stroked and pinched as well and having their hand so close to my private parts is so sexy

TightandHard
Posted

I certainly wouldn't turn it down

Posted
12 hours ago, Rubrus91 said:

Who likes a nice hand spanking?

Oh yes...very much so

Posted

Ohhh yeessss. Then some nice warm oil rubbed in afterwards. All slippery nowwwww

Posted

I knew it. Everyone likes a good spanking. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to chat (not just about spanking, of course). 

Posted (edited)

I like doing it wearing a butcher glove 😈

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Hand spanking I enjoy either side of the slash 

Like a lot of my interests, I see it quite intimate. Flesh on flesh.   A lovely soft hand, creating something so hard.

I also, particularly in the right setting, like to add in over the knee.  It's still a way I prefer to take it, even if the headfuck someone did to me is now gone.  But....

When you place someone over your knee... kinda ask them, when the last time they were over someones knee was - and there's a think back and memories from childhood... and here they are, a fully grown adult.   And, does it feel.... silly.... a little extra humiliating that as a grown adult you're over someone's knee?  For the first time in potentially decades?  It's a real headfuck.

Posted
6 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Hand spanking I enjoy either side of the slash 

Like a lot of my interests, I see it quite intimate. Flesh on flesh.   A lovely soft hand, creating something so hard.

I also, particularly in the right setting, like to add in over the knee.  It's still a way I prefer to take it, even if the headfuck someone did to me is now gone.  But....

When you place someone over your knee... kinda ask them, when the last time they were over someones knee was - and there's a think back and memories from childhood... and here they are, a fully grown adult.   And, does it feel.... silly.... a little extra humiliating that as a grown adult you're over someone's knee?  For the first time in potentially decades?  It's a real headfuck.

its more than a headfuck for some reason I find nothing gets me in the mood to be arsefucked like an over yhe knee hand spanking, funnily enough I find a caning makes me want to take it in my mouth, wonder what would be better to be spitroasted have to find out when things calm down

Posted

I also enjoy a good bottom spanking!  Especially from a man with big hands!. 

Posted

Never been spanked over someone's knee....

I think I like that idea.

Posted
40 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Never been spanked over someone's knee....

I think I like that idea.

go for it ***, its awesome in a naughty way, if you're not naughty enough to 'deserve' a spanking you will be half way through

Posted

Oh, trust me... I am definitely naughty enough 😋

And if being naughty doesn't work, I'm not to proud to beg 😊