Puppy Love - A (Mostly) Typical Day

SimonTheCat

SimonTheCat
Posted

(Hi guys. This was something I wrote about a year ago. It explores the dominant half of my love of pet play, and is a representation of how I'd like to be if I was a Master and had a pet of my own - in this case, a puppy. this was originally posted on my Literotica page, but never received much attention, so I thought I might try posting it here. If you like it, let me know. A series of "-" indicate a change in perspective, and a series of "*" indicate a timeskip).

In a relatively small bedroom within a relatively small home there lies upon the floor a relatively large dog bed, and in this bed was a rather peculiar sight. Rather than a dog, as one might expect, there instead lay a young woman, curled up the fetal position in peaceful slumber. Perhaps even more peculiar, yet ironically suiting, were the extravagant accessories that adorned her body: a pair of fuzzy dog ears laced into her hair, a velvet collar around her neck, and, to match her ears, an equally fuzzy tail, attached by thin belt at her waist. Though clearly human, it would not be inaccurate to say that she seemed rather suited for that bed. She had chosen to nap, for in a few short hours, he would be there. In day to day life they were close friends, but tonight he was her master, and she was his puppy. This is their story.

- BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! -

Angel's head shot up as the intrusive noise roused her from her slumber. She slowly got up and stretched before switching the alarm off, not thinking or caring to look at the time. As the rest of her senses awakened with her she felt a familiar sensation from within her midsection, one typically felt not too long after awakening. Without delay, she casually strode over to the neighboring bathroom to relieve herself. She initially felt a pinch of discomfort from the cold seat, but this was quickly replaced by the feeling of warm liquid exiting her. Once done, she finished with the usual sanitary procedures before looking herself over in the bathroom mirror.

Her reflection revealed the small but proud looking smile on her face. She admired her general figure, a young woman, only an adult by a few years. Her ears matched perfectly to her hair, and with the headband hidden underneath her hair they appeared almost as if they were a natural part of her head. Her hair itself was a bit messy after the nap, but a few quick swipes of the brush resolved that issue. With her hair in order she took another look in the mirror and smiled.

“Is Angel a cute puppy girl?” Angel asked herself, only to giggle in surprise when she answered her own question with a small 'Yip!. Of course, Angel was not her real name, but she found it a suiting honorific for her canine alter-ego, which had two distinct 'modes' to it. The first was what she considered her hybrid mode, which she entered whenever she was wearing her ears and tail. In this mode, she was much more inquisitive and affectionate, trademark of her canine persona, but could still walk lie a human. Her other mode, however, was much more complete, sending her into an almost hypnotic state, freeing herself from the stresses and burdens of humanity and allowing herself to romp and play like a real puppy, without a care in the world. Unfortunately, she couldn't access this mode on her own – for that, she needed his help.

Speaking of which, Master would be home fairly soon, and she still had a few things left to do to prepare for him. She headed out of the bathroom and was about to exit the hallway when. . . Oh no. She gasped, her eyes having fallen upon the digital reading of her clock for the first time. No no NO! She dashed over to her nightstand, grabbing her phone and waking it to verify the time. Her heart sank. Noooooo! Shit!

Her smart phone confirmed her ***s. She had set the alarm incorrectly and was more than an hour behind schedule. He wasn't going to be here 'fairly soon': he was going to be here any second, if he wasn't here already! She hurried out of the bedroom and down the hallway before peeing into the living room. It was a she ***ed. There he was, relaxed on the sofa, as if he didn't have a care in the world. There was telling he'd been there, but he had surely noticed that the house was not in order. What was she going to do?

“Angel.”

Angel's thoughts were disrupted the sound of a voice - his voice. Instinctively, she ducked back behind the entryway. She wasn't afraid of him, but she hated when she failed to live up to his expectations and was dreading the inevitable confrontation. Cautiously, she peeked from around the corner of the entryway and into the hallway again.

Master had not moved a muscle, but he spoke again. “Angel,” he repeated, more firmly this time. “I know you're there. Come on out.”  

With a deep breath, Angel mustered up the courage to step into the living room. Master, likely hearing her approach, finally rose from his seat and turned to face her. At 5'10” he wasn't overly intimidating, but his physique and mannerisms belonged to a person worthy of admiration and respect. He was dressed in a silk robe and pants, which complimented his gently toned frame and surprisingly light skin, topped off with a full head of jet black hair. The look on his face was not one of anger (she wasn't sure if he could even GET angry), but she could detect a strange mixture of amusement and disappointment in his deep blue eyes.

“Well, I see my puppy is finally awake. I take it you slept well?”

Angel nodded weakly. “How long have you been home, sir?”, she asked in a soft voice.

“About 25 minutes. I got off work a little early today. Although. . .”, he paused, looking around at the less than perfect condition of the home, “. . .it would appear that you were not expecting me for a while longer.”

Angel's head fell towards the floor. “I apologize, sir. I meant to wake up sooner, but I set my alarm incorrectly and. . .” her voice trailed off. The reason didn't matter. She hung her head solemnly, sulking until she felt a hand touch her chin, lifting it until she found herself staring into Master’s eyes. 

- - - - - - - - - -

Master sat relaxed on the sofa, casually glancing at the clock above the fireplace. He’d managed to get off of work a bit sooner than usual and had decided to pay his puppy a bit of an early visit. Getting inside was not an issue, as he had an extra key, but Angel was nowhere to be found. He noted that much of the house seemed to be extraordinarily clean in a few rooms, while a few others looked unfinished, which was odd. He continued to look throughout the home and finally found her in her room, asleep in her dog bed.

He couldn’t help but chuckle. She looked so silly curled up in that thing, but she insisted that it was comfortable for her.  In any case, it was hard to deny that she looked adorable. Master quietly strode into her bedroom to check her alarm clock. Hm, it appeared that she’d set it to wake her up exactly when she was mean to arrive. But then, how did she expect to finish cleaning in time? Surely she didn’t intend to just call it quits halfway through – he knew her better than that.

He shrugged. Oh well, she’d have plenty of opportunity to explain herself when she woke up. That was what he was waiting for as he sat on the couch. He relaxed, gradually sinking further into the seat. He checked the clock on the wall. She should be getting up right . . . about. . .

- BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! -

. . . Now. Master sat up a bit as he listened. First, running water. Her first move was to the bathroom. The nearly empty house was rather old and was a bit lacking in sound insulation, so Master had little trouble discerning Angel’s every action. He smiled as h heard her talking to herself. Then, he heard her gasp and found that he actually had to stop herself from snickering as he heard her ‘quietly’ pad down the hallway – she wasn’t nearly as stealthy as she believed herself to be. He heard her come to a stop right outside of the doorway to the living room. She must have seen him, or else she would have stepped into the room by now. Well, if she wasn’t going to come in on her own, he supposed he would have to coax her in. He spoke:

“Angel.”

No response. In fact, it sounded like she took a step backwards. Was she serious right now? Master let out a small sigh of annoyance too quiet for her to hear before speaking again, more firmly this time.

“Angel, I know you’re there. Come on out.”

This time, he heard her step forward. Master finally rose from his seat, turning to face his little pup. And a cute little pup she certainly was. At 5’2” tall, she was the perfect height for a human puppy. Her golden brown hair flowed down past the back of her neck and rested between her shoulder blades, and went well with her forest green eyes and fair, lightly freckled complexion. Her set of B cups perfectly complimented her slender but curvaceous frame, which still held a hint of childish innocence to it. All of this was completed by her ears, tail, and a rhinestone embedded, velvet lined collar, the rhinestones patterned to spell “Angel” on one side, and “my sweet girl” on the other.

Unfortunately, her normally peppy face was crestfallen, and rather than her usual warm and cheerful disposition, she instead held herself in a nervous an insecure manner. From the way she acted it was immediately obvious that none of this was intentional, but nonetheless he wanted to get to the bottom of it. “Well, I see my puppy is finally awake. I take it you slept well?”

Angel nodded weakly. “How long have you been home, sir?”

“About 25 minutes. Although . . .it would appear that you were not expecting me for a while longer.” He watched as her head drooped towards the ground as she gave her response.

“I apologize, sir. I meant to wake up sooner, but I set my alarm clock incorrectly and. . .”

Ah, that explains it. A simple, understandable mistake. Of course, it was clear that she did not view it as such. She always did have a habit of being too hard on herself. In truth, the state of the house did not really matter to him, nor did her failure to greet him at the door, (as was their usual custom) given the circumstances. He was annoyed at her hesitance to come when called, but he would deal with that in a moment. Master stepped forward and gently lifted her chin until he was staring into her eyes.

“Shhh. . . I know you didn’t mean to. You’re still my good little puppy. . .” Master spoke with a warm and reassuring smile that lightened Angel’s face a little. Then the smile turned into a colder and sterner look. “However, you must be punished.”

Angel’s eyes again resigned to the floor. “I understand, sir.”

Master released his hand from her chin and took a step back. “Angel, look me in the eye.”

Angel lifted her head in obedience.

“I will give you a choice. You may either receive a spanking or spend the next thirty minutes sitting in the corner. You have ten seconds to decide. If you fail to answer you shall be given both. Your time begins now.”

He knew she wouldn’t need the full ten seconds. The choice was obvious. She hated long, monotonous stretches of doing nothing more than anything else, and with the rest of her chores to still attend to she would want the punishment to be over as soon as possible. Her answer was almost immediate. “Spank me.”

Master raised an eyebrow at her. “Come again?”

Angel realized her mistake and tried again. “Please spank me, sir.”

He smiled. “That’s better. Follow me.” Master led the two of them into the kitchen. He brought her over to the kitchen table. “Wait here, do not move.” Angel complied, and Master walked over to the drawers. Opening one of the lower drawers, he reached inside and pulled out a thick, slotted wooden spatula, set away from other utensils for exactly this purpose. He had mixed feelings towards this instrument. While it was a very safe and effective method of discipline when used properly, he was never fond of the idea of striking someone, even in a controlled manner, and it took a bit of time for him to be fully comfortable using it. He rolled the spatula in his thumb and fingers, checking for any cracks or frayed edges. Satisfied, he returned to his puppy.

“You are to receive five swats upon your bare bottom. If you attempt to move away or deflect me, the swat will not count and your remaining total will increase by one. Do you understand?”

He watched as she nodded her head. She reached out to the hem of her sweat pants, but Master gently smacked her hands away with the spatula. “I remove clothing in this house, thank you. Hands behind your back.” Angel quickly retracted her hands and did as she was told, turning her head in a vain attempt to hide the crimson on her face. Master squatted down and hooked his fingers around the elastic, bringing both her pants and underwear to her ankles in one fell swoop, leaving her lower half bare to his eyes.

Ah, shaved. Save for a small, thin patch of pubic hair just below the top of her pelvis, she was completely bare below her waist. It was good to know that THAT part of her chores were done at least. He gently spun her around to check her backside, which was also in order.

“Very good. Now place your arms around your waist, bend over onto the table, and relax yourself.”

Angel obeyed. Master bent down again and stepped her out of her clothes before spreading her legs apart. He rose and began slowly tracing the spatula up her thigh and to her cheeks. Then. . .

“One.”

- SMACK -

- - - - - - - - - -

“Please spank me, sir.”

“That’s better. Follow me.”

Angel quietly followed her Master into the kitchen and, as ordered, stood by the kitchen table. She watched as he pulled out the spatula and examined it. She couldn’t help but smile a little at the lengths he went to ensure that she didn't get hurt. Her smile faded as he returned, replaced with the somber acceptance of a sub about to be punished.

“You are to receive five swats upon your bare bottom. If you attempt to move away or defect a blow, it will not count and your remaining total will increase by one. Do you understand?”

Angel nodded. Without thinking, she started to pull her sweatpants down, but quickly jerked her hands away as the spatula came upon them.

“I remove clothing in this house, thank you. Hands behind your back.”

Of course. Embarrassed, Angel did as she was told. She knew better. She blushed as she felt her pants come down, and she could almost fell his eyes upon her.

Her embarrassment grew a bit more as he spun her around and spread her cheeks apart. She knew he was inspecting her, checking to see whether she attended to her most important duties. She felt a gentle tap on her thigh, which meant he was pleased with her efforts.

“Very good. Now place your arms around your waist, bend over onto the table, and relax your body.”

Angel complied. With her arms tucked under her, her rump was splayed a little higher in the air than usual, which was then made worse when Master stepped her out of her bottoms and spread her legs out further. This was beyond embarrassing and qualified as humiliating, but she knew that this was part of the punishment and did not protest. Besides, if she were honest with herself, a small part of her loved it.

Angel shuddered lightly as the spatula ran up her thigh. The bit about relaxing was not a request or recommendation. The rule was that if she tensed too much it would lessen the blow and count as a deflection, so she had to stay loose and limber. Angel steadied her breathing as the flat of the spatula came to rest on her left cheek. She prepared herself.

“One.”

- SMACK - 

Angel flinched at the shock of the impact but remained still. It didn’t really hurt, but it was only the first strike. Master always started out soft, but the intensity would increase with each new swat (although he was careful to not hit so hard as to bruise).

As the shock faded away, she relaxed herself and prepared herself for the next strike.

“Two.”

- SMACK -

This one hit her right cheek, and there was definitely more *** behind it than the last one. She steadied her breathing and calmed herself. The spatula returned to her left cheek.

“Three.”

- SMACK -

A small whimper escaped Angel this time. There was a clear sting to that one that lingered a little after the strike. As the spatula circled over her right cheek again, she instinctively tensed up in anticipation. She felt Master’s free hand came to rest on her left thigh.

“Angel. Relax.” Master’s voice was firm, yet soothing. Angel let herself go limp again.

“Good girl.” Angel felt Master gently rub her thigh a bit as he lined up the spatula. He removed his hand.

“Four.”

- SMACK -

Angel whined softly, itching to soothe her warmed buttock. Only one more to go.

Master his time circling the spatula between her two cheeks, and with each passing second suspense and anticipation rose within Angel, and it took everything in her to remain calm and limber. But finally. . .

“Five.”

- SMACK -

Angel let out a sharp yelp as the spatula came down upon her for the fifth and final time. She could almost feel the outline of the spatula on her left cheek. Angel had a low *** threshold and had he hit her any harder she might have shed a tear. As it was, however, the punishment was over. She shuddered as she felt Master’s running through her hair. She heard the spatula being placed on the table and felt Master’s other hand gently rub her tender rear.

“Angel, do you understand why you were punished?”

Angel thought for a moment. “Because my chores are not done.”

“No. Try Again.”

Angel was confused. “Is it because I wasn’t here to greet you?”

“Wrong again.”

Angel felt a hand grab ahold of her shoulder and pull her up. Master turned her around to face him. “Angel, are you afraid of me at all?”

Angel shook her head. “No sir.”

“Do you think that I would ever deliberately hurt you?” Angel shook her head harder. “No sir, never.”

“Then next time. . .” Master pulled her in close and stared right into her eyes. “When I call for you, do not hesitate. Come to me.” He leaned in and gave her a kiss. “Good puppies come when they are called. You’re a good puppy aren’t you?”

Angel smiled and let out a small ‘Yip!’ before licking Master's cheek.

Master laughed and ruffled her hair. “That’s my good girl.” Then, he bent down and picked up her pants, which he then placed on the table. “Angel”, he said softly, “lift your arms straight up.”

Angel complied with her Master’s orders. She let out a breath as she felt Master’s fingers running along her sides. His fingers hooked under the hem of her shirt and slowly pulled it up and off, before adding it to the bottom half of her clothing on the counter top. Then they returned, slowly snaking their way up her now bare skin, which they seemed to be going out of their way to touch every square inch of. She shuddered as they ran across her thighs and abdomen and fought the urge to giggle as they ran up along her spine. Finally, after what seemed like a small eternity, Master’s hands - and the fingers attached to them - reached their final destination and slipped behind the underside of her bra cups. Angel let out a soft gasp as she felt her breasts momentarily kneaded and squeezed, but the sensation was over as soon as it began and Master’s hands migrated to her back and unclasped her bra before lifting it off as well, leaving her completely nude (her canine accessories, of course, did not count).

“You may put your arms down now.”

Angled instinctively moved her arms to cover herself, but Master simply grabbed hold of them and gently placed them behind her back, out of the way. He face, still a bit pin from being bent over completely bottomless, now grew another shade redder as she bowed her head a little. This was one of Master’s preferred power moves. Stripping her naked like this entirely at his own discretion was his way of demonstrating her subordinate status and giving her a sense of vulnerability. He could see and touch any part of her that he wished, and she could do nothing to stop it. It was meant to be a humbling experience and in that aspect it was certainly a success, and yet a small part of her also felt proud that Master was so eager to look at her, and though her head remained bowed, she subconsciously pushed her chest and pelvis forward to give Master a better view.

Angel felt her head again being lifted up, and she found herself staring into his eyes, a classically, stern look on his face.

“Angel, your modesty is a privilege, one that you must earn back by completing your chores. Once they’re done I will bathe you and give you your clothes for tonight. Understand?”

Angel nodded. “Yes Master.”

Master’s face softened and was replaced with a warm and friendly smile. He patted her head. “Good. Well, better get started!”

The chores did not take particularly long. Since they were already behind schedule, Master instructed her to only attend to the essentials even helped out a little, paradoxically both to Angel’s delight and mild chagrin. Of course, when he wasn’t helping he was up to his usual antics. While the chores were indeed completed sooner than expected, they would have been done much sooner had Master not constantly made her stop and hold a pose while he looked her over and sometimes even groped and fondled her. It would seem that he was on a bit of a power trip today, not that she was complaining. Nonetheless, the floors were soon swept, the rooms dusted, and the laundry folded and put away. She walked over to Master and knelt in front of him, signifying that she was done.

Master gently pulled her up by her shoulders and grabbed her hand, leading her up the stairs and into the lavatory. Her accessories were not waterproof, so Master ordered her to removed them and set them aside before getting into the tub.

Angel sat down in the empty tub, shivering a bit from the contact with the cold porcelain. Master engaged she shower, and Angel let out a whine and “growled” at the shower head as she was hit with the initial pellets of icy water. The water soon warmed, however, and Angel relaxed and closed her eyes.

“Keep your eyes closed.”

Angel nodded, indicating that she understood. She flinched for a moment when a cold and viscous liquid she knew to be shampoo was applied to her head, but the sensation quickly subsided and was replaced by the tickling sensation of Master's fingers running through her scalp. She giggled, finding it hard to keep still, especially as Master worked his way down her head, scrubbing in the shampoo behind her ears. Soon, however, she felt the warm water stream upon her again as her hair was rinsed out, and not long after she felt herself being gently hoisted up onto her feet. She knew it was safe to open her eyes now, but since Master had technically not instructed her to do so, she  kept them shut. She stayed relaxed as Master lifted her arms, scrubbing them clean before moving down her body. He was very thorough, taking care to cover every square inch of her, front and back, with soapy water before Angel felt the streams of warm water on her body for the final time. Soon after, she heard the water shut off and felt a towel being rubbed over her body.

Now dry, Angel tried to step out of the tub, but to her surprise Master stopped her. Before she could ask why, she found herself pinned against the back wall of the tub, with Master’s lips pressed against her own.

- - - - - - - - - -

Master ordered Angel into the tub. She complied, except instead of sitting in the tub like a normal person, she got down on all fours in an almost canine like posture. He chuckled internally at the sight, and his internal laughter only served to grow stronger as he turned the shower on and she flinched and growled from being hit with the cold water.  Once Angel finally relaxed, Master got to work.

He started with her hair. Master took a small dollop of shampoo into his hands and instructed Angel to shut her eyes. Master worked slowly and methodically, softly singing a pleasant tune as he scrubbed her hair.

“~Hm-hm-hm, gonna get my pup-pup nice and clean, hm-hmm. . .”  Master rinsed out her hair and stood her up, preparing to clean the rest of her. He soaped up his hands and began to scrub her neck and shoulders, fighting to hold her still through the fits of giggles as he scrubbed around her collarbone, before lifting up her arms and scrubbing them down as well. Since they were still behind schedule Master tried to be fairly quick about all of this, but as he moved down her body he couldn’t help but notice that he “missed a few spots”, mostly in her tummy and chest areas, that he ended needing to go over again with his hands for good measure. Little by little, he made his way down her body, running his soapy hands over every square inch of her front, before turning her around and doing the same to her backside.

Once finished with that, he rinsed her off and turned off the tap. He stood her up and rubbed her town with a towel, then spun her around to face him again. Wait a minute, had she been keeping her eyes closed this whole time? A grin on his face confirmed his suspicions. Oh, you want to be a cheeky little puppy, huh? Very well. If she wanted to play, he’d play. Master took hold of her hand as if to guide her out of the tub, but the moment she tried to step out, Master stopped her by pressing his other hand against her abdomen. He then pushed back up against the wall and locked their lips in a firm and deliberate kiss. As he felt her relax into the kiss, the hand locked with hers separated, migrating to her belly, where it danced between her chest and navel. After a few more moments, the kiss was broken, and Master placed another, much softer one on Angel’s forehead.

“You may open your eyes now, silly.”

Angel smiled and finally opened her eyes again. Master hugged her and helped her out of the tub (for real this time), and the two of them headed off to Angel’s room.

Master sat Angel down on her (real) bed walked over to her closet. Hmmm, what was he going to have her wear today?

Master gave an approving nod as Angel gave a twirl, showing off her newly bequeathed attire. In his experience, most other master he knew preferred to keep their pets scantily clad or even in the nude, but since Angel was not in her ‘full’ puppy state, he felt that a bit of modesty suited her. Besides, he had a lot of fun playing dress up with her. Usually he’d pick out several outfits for her and have her try them on one by one  (in front of him, of course), but there wasn’t really time for that today, and besides, he knew that this one would not disappoint. It was decided: tonight’s outfit was a simple cotton hoodie in sky blue and flannel jeans, complete of course with her trademark, ears, tail, and collar. Put it all together and she had to be of the cutest puppies in the whole world – and tonight, she was all his.

- - - - - - - - - -

Angel had a simple smile on her face as she twirled, showing off the outfit that Master had selected for her. From the glimpses she captured of Master's expression as she spun around, it was apparent that he was quite pleased with his decision. She felt his hand fall upon her shoulder, indicating that she was free to cease twirling. As she came to rest the hand on her shoulder moved to grab her own, and Master proceeded to lead the two of them out of her room and back down the steps. He led the two back into the living room, where he finally released her hand as he sat down upon the sofa.

Angel gave a small bow. “May I perhaps interest Master in some tea?”

Master nodded. “Ginger root.”

Angel gave another small bow before heading off into the kitchen. Ginger root tea - one of Master’s favorites. Fortunately, it was very easy to prepare. She set a kettle of water on the stove to boil. As it was warming, she shaved off a heavy portion of fresh ginger into a mug, then added two sugar cubes and one ice cube. Finally, Angel poured the heated water into the mug and stirred everything into a uniform concoction. She carefully carried the mug of tea back into the living room and placed it on the small coffee table in front of Master, who had powered the television back on. Angel folded her hands and bowed her head, awaiting further instruction. To her mild surprise, Master simply patted the cushion next to him, indicating for her to join.

Angel complied and sat down. Master’s hands took a gentle hold her, moving her onto his lap – oh, he had wanted her to lie down. Angel relaxed and allowed Master to reposition her, her head coming to rest squarely on his lap as she curled up and gazed at the flickering screen in front of her. She let out a soft sigh as Master ran one of his hands up and down her back, and that sigh evolved into a soft crooning sound as Master’s other hand began to play with her hair.

“Aww, my puppy likes this, doesn’t she?”

Angel gave no verbal response but instead simply nodded, curling up tighter and buried her face into Master’s thigh. Suddenly, Angel let out a small gasp as the fingers that had been playing with her hair began to gently tug at it instead, encouraging her to lift her head, which she did, soon finding herself face to face with her Master. From the look on his face he could tell that he not entirely satisfied with her response.

“I asked you a question, Angel.”

Angel averted her eyes in mild embarrassment as she realized that his earlier question had not been rhetorical. Yes, sir, p. . .puppy loves this.” The hand that had been rubbing her back had gotten bolder, migrating downward until it peeked within the hem of her jeans.

“Heh, I thought so. Puppy wants more. She wants to play, doesn’t she?”

Angel let out a pleasured whimper as the hand moved further down, slipping under her panties and taking a gentle hold of her right buttock. “Yes, sir. P-please.”

“Say it”, Master teased. “Say the magic phrase.”

Angel’s whimper grew louder as the hand migrated again to her front and began to molest her further. “Please play with me, sir.” She gave a cute pouting face in mock desperation as she gave her Master a kiss on the cheek.

Master smiled. “Now how could I say ‘no’ to something that cute?” With that, the molestation stopped, and the hand responsible returned to gently rubbing the rest of her body, while the hand holding her hair let go and began and began to scratch her behind her ears. Angel responded by nuzzling harder into Master, giggling softly as the hands continued to play with her. As she relaxed she allowed the sensations to wash over her, and she could feel her other, truer self rising from the depths. All that Master had to do was say. . .

“Good puppy.”

There it was. Angel felt a powerful transition in consciousness as she closed her eyes. When she opened them again, she was a full blown puppy, her human part all but buried into the subconscious. Angel looked up at Master with an affectionate, happy go lucky grin.

Master patted her head. “Who’s a good girl?” Angel yipped and began licking Master’s face. He chuckled as he evaded her onslaught of happy kisses. “Woah there! Down, girl, down!”

Angel obeyed and ceased, instead curling up as best she could on Master’s lap (fortunately, due to their fairly significant differences in size, this did not prove to be too difficult). She sighed as she again felt the hands of Master stroke and pet every accessible part of her body, feeling especially close to him when his hands moved under her extra layers of skin (formally known as her clothes) and touched her bare body.

This continued for a few minutes before Angel heard Master whistle a short, sweet tune, signaling that he wanted her attention. Angel’s head shot up and her eyes came upon his face. Master grinned and pulled out what appeared to be a small beanbag from out of his pocket. Her eyes grew wide with excitement as she watched him casually toss it into the air and catch it in the same hand. “You want it girl?”

Angel gave an excited bark and began panting in anticipation. Master chuckled. “Well, go fetch!” Master lightly tossed the beanbag halfway across the room. Angel ran after it and nearly tripped over herself as she tried to catch it. Nonetheless, it was only a matter of seconds before the beanbag was in her teeth. This was one of her favorite games.

Master gave a warm smile and clapped his hands. “Good girl!” He patted his hap and whistled again. “Alright, Angel, Bring it back here, girl!” Angel quickly “trotted” back and placed the beanbag on his lap. Master stroked her head a few times before throwing the beanbag again. This time she didn’t stumble when catching it and even brought it back without being asked.

Master lifted his arm and prepared to throw the beanbag again, but then the stopped. A sly smile grew upon his face as he gently tilted her head back before placing the beanbag onto the tip of her nose. “Alright, balance it, girl!”

Angel focused on keeping as still as possible, a smile slowly spreading across her face as she began playing another favorite game of hers. Over the course of the last few weeks, she had become quite good at it. She stared at the ceiling, becoming almost cross-eyed as she focused on keeping the beanbag atop her nose.

- - - - - - - - - -

Master checked his watch: 1 minute, 45 seconds. Wow, this was a new record for her. Perhaps this game had become too easy for her – or perhaps she had been practicing in secret. Whatever the case, Master decided to cheat a bit and began tickling his little puppy under her chin.  As he expected, she lost her composure and the beanbag fell to the ground, soon followed by her eyes as she let out a soft whimper. He was quick to console her, cooing as he gently rubbed her ears. “Aww, it’s okay sweetie. You did better than ever. Master is very proud of you.”

Only a moment after uttering this phrase did Master realize his error. Angel went into a small frenzy and lunged at him, showering him with a barrage of affectionate nuzzles and kisses, a by-product of his puppy’s insatiable love of praise and approval.

Master managed to sputter out a command to stop, but no avail. Finally he took a firm hold on her hair and gently tugged at it while pushing her away with his other hand. Angel let out a loft whine as she futilely licked the air in front of his face. “Angel, I said stop.” Though he spoke with a fairly stern tone to his voice, in truth he wasn’t all that annoyed with her, and even if he was he knew that he would not be able to stay that way for long. No, not with the way she was looking at him with those big eyes filled with mock guilt before she cocked her head, sporting an innocent smile, her little tongue pointing out on one side in the hope that he would release her and let her continue licking his face. There was no denying it – she was nothing short of precious.

Still, she had technically disobeyed him. Something needed to be done about that. Master thought for a moment before a simple but devious smile formed on his face. He gently tugged on her hair again and pulled her head forward, keeping himself just out of reach of her tongue. “I think you need a bit more obedience training.” He lightly bopped her on the nose and released her hair. He clapped once and pointed t the ground. “ Down girl.” Angel reluctantly climbed down and looked up at Master, who stood up and returned her gaze. “Let’s start with some basic commands.” “Sit.”

Angel sat on her haunches, like a real dog would.

“Speak, girl.”

Angel let out a single audible bark.

“Play dead.”

Angel went limp and collapsed onto the floor. Master clapped his hands and Angel came back to life, happy as ever.

“Good! Roll over!”

Angel playfully rolled onto her back.

Master smiled. “Good girl. Now. . .” He knelt down and whispered fiercely into her ear. “Stay.”

- - - - - - - - - -

Angel gulped a little and tensed up, keen on following Master's latest command. She could tell from the tone of his command that it was not meant to be taken lightly. Still, she knew from past experiences that these sorts of things ended quite well for her when she obeyed.

She looked up and Master with a loving gaze. To her delight, Master was now kneeling over her, returning her affectionate stare. She watched as he bent down to kiss her forehead only to pull back up before she could retaliate with her tongue. He then grinned at her before again kissing her, this time a tender one, right on her lips. The human half of her subconscious bubbled up for a moment and Angel felt the overwhelming urge to wrap her arms around her Master, but the moment she tried to do so, she quickly found herself pinned down. She could feel his breath as he whispered into his ear again.

“Angel, I said stay. Be a good girl now.” Angel shuddered a bit as she redoubled her efforts to keep still. Master was not making this easy for her, however. She could feel his teeth as he playfully nipped at her ears, her cheeks, her bottom lip. Then, finally, her neck. She flinched and stifled a whimper, ***d to endure the pleasurable *** inflicted upon her, all while trying to hide the growing smile on her face. Angel new this game well, and of all the games that she and Master played together, this one was by far her favorite.

- - - - - - - - - -

Master hummed softly as he continued to play with his little toy. He could sense the tension in the air as the both of them grew increasingly excited. Better get this show on the road.

First things first – her clothes. Lovely though they certainly were, at present, they were in the way. Master gently stroked Angel’s head with his left hand to keep her calm. With his right, he then traced his fingers along the front of her hoodie, his face forming an adoring smile as he watched Angel fight the urge to squirm around. His right hand then migrated, tracing its way up her hoodie until it reached her collar, where it tugged at the sides, loosening up the drawstrings. Finally, both of his hands went down to the bottom hem, and working together in unison the peeled the hoodie off. Angel, who had no concept of modesty of even clothing in her current state, reacted with little more than a slight flinch, likely due to the sudden rush of cool air on her chest.

Master gently rubbed Angel’s exposed belly with one of his hands as the other slowly traced along the hem of her jeans. Angel began to squirm a bit in response, so Master again surprised her with a kiss as he used the hand on her belly to hold her in place. Then, while she was thoroughly distracted, the left hand made short work of the button and zipper. His hands again joined ***s in order to shed Angel of the rest of her outer garments.

Master paused for a moment and stood up, taking a step back to admire his handiwork. Angel lay before him, sprawled on her back with her “paws” dangling in the air,, her tongue poking out to the side, and now with only her undergarments (and the belt securing her tail) left to shield her from his eyes. It was tempting to give in and ravish her right there and then, but no. . . patience was a virtue, and a treat such as this needed to be savored slowly. Besides, she hadn't quite earned it yet.

Of course, she was certainly getting there. It was obvious that she was putting quite a bit of effort into keeping still as instructed. In fact, were she to strain any more Master ***ed she may even injure herself. Perhaps a short break was in order.

Master clapped his hands softly. “Very good, girl. Alright Angel, up! Up!”

- - - - - - - - - -

Finally! Angel flipped over and let out a happy bark. Maybe now they could play some more. She looked up at him with hopeful eyes as Master whistled and beckoned her forward. Angel happily complied, her eyes lighting up as he displayed the beanbag again. Play! Plaaaayyyy!

“Want it, girl?”

Angel gave another happy bar in the affirmative. She grinned she grinned as she watched him lift his hand and started to bolt away as she saw Master’s arm wind forward. She soon stopped, however, as she realized that she couldn’t see the beanbag flying overhead. She turned back towards her now grinning Master, the beanbag still in his hand. He chuckled, telling her that she was a “smart girl” before casually tossing the beanbag just short of her. Angel quickly snatched it up and moved forward, dropping it at his feet.

To Angel’s surprise, Master did not pick the beanbag up, instead kicking it to the side. She looked up at him in confusion and was greeted with one of his trademark smiles . “You know what? I just remembered: I have something for you that’s way better than that old thing. Wait here.” With that, Angel watched as Master walked off to what Angel called the “food room” since, well, that was where all the food was. She cocked her head curiously. She could hear something being open and shut. But what? What was he getting? Curiosity almost overcame as she fought the urge to move out of place and go see what he was up to. Fortunately,  he did not make her wait for long. Angel watched as he stepped back into view, her eyes widening as they fell upon the plastic bag in his hand. Were those. . .

Master shook the bag before pulling out a small candy, holding it up for her to see. Her simple vocabulary did not have a word for them, but she new them to be one of her favorite treats. She barked happily. He smiled. “Want one?”

Angel yipped and began to pant a little in anticipation. Master chuckled and lightly tossed the candy at Angel’s mouth, which she caught with ease. She closed her eyes, savoring the chewy sweet confection, letting the resulting juice run down her throat. Once the treat had been fully dissolved she opened her eyes again, and to her delight Master had another in his hand already. She let out a happy bark, her desires obvious.

Master shook his head and wagged his finger. “Uh-uh. Beg.”

Well, that was easy enough. Angel held her front paws up in the air and gave her best puppy dog eyes, adding in a soft whimper for good measure. It must have been convincing, because Master stepped forward, candy in hand. Angel opened her mouth in preparation for the little treat, which she felt placed on her tongue, She quickly gobbled up the second candy, letting out a ‘Yip!’ in hope of a third.  

Master shook his head again. “Sorry girl, you’re going to have to earn it.” He knelt down and whispered into her ear. “Angel, Stay.”

Angel obeyed. She heard Master sit down behind her and flinched a little as she suddenly felt his hand touch her back. Almost immediately she felt his other hand touch her left cheek. “Shhh, easy girl. Just relax, okay?”

His voice: It was so calming: She couldn’t disobey that last command if she wanted to. She sighed softly as her body began to slump forward as much as it could while still maintaining the begging position. She felt his hands move in slow, rhythmic circles over her shoulders at first, but soon could feel them migrate lower, first to her upper back, then a bit lower. . .

Angel heard a small snap and felt the weird fabric covering the puffy parts of her chest loosen and fall away. She never really understood why Master bothered putting all of those extra skins on her if he was just going to take them off of here again. Personally,  she didn’t really care for them anyway: they made her feel restricted.

Angel felt Master’s hands move again. This time, one of the hands moved to her front and began to rub her tummy while the other hand began to rub her spine with the harder, bony parts on the back. Angel whimpered softly with pleasure as the stroking and rubbing continued.

Angel let out a soft gasp as the front hand gently took hold of one of the puffs on her chest. Those were always so sensitive. . . !! . . .especially when he touched those little nubs in the middle. She ***ly gave up on the “beg” position and completely relaxed, letting Master’s hands lull her into a pleasant trance. She felt herself growing warmer at it was getting pretty difficult to breathe. She even found herself having to stifle a moan as her human self momentarily surfaced from the sudden wave of pleasure. She knew this feeling, one that she only felt when he played with her like this.

Angel felt herself pulled back as Master's other hand moved to the front and lightly squeezed the other chest puff. She shivered as she felt his breath against her cheek. “Yes. . . that’s my good little puppy.” Angel’s whimpers soon turned to whines as she felt Master’s lips press against her neck. The pleasure was starting to become exhausting. How much more of this was he going to do?

- - - - - - - - - -

“Yes. . . that’s my good little puppy.” Master gently pulled Angel back into him and pressed his lips into her neck as he continued to fondle her breasts. He supposed that technically he should be punishing her for failing to hold the pose she was in, but he was having too much fun to really care. Besides, it was intended to be an impossible command to obey, which he was doing his best to demonstrate.

Master’s hands fluently transposed between fondling Angel’s breasts and tummy, using Angel’s whimpers and whines as a guide of where to go next. Finally, he found what appeared the sweet spot. Angel  whined ***ly as Master’s right hand played with her corresponding breast, while his left, like a spider, slowly inched down her body. The hand crawled all the down to her undies, and two fingers began to gently run her most sensitive place.  Even through her underwear, Master could feel that it was quite warm, almost moist. As he continued to rub her, he could feel her body grow hotter, and she began to tremble lightly, likely the result of a mini orgasm. There was no doubt in his mind that Angel would reach her limit soon if he kept this up.

Well then, that would have to be enough for now – he didn’t want to tire her out so soon, after all. Master ceased molesting his little pup for the moment, resting her tired head on his shoulder. He looked down at her with a casual smile. “Did you enjoy that?” As expected, began to speak through her actions as she began lovingly licking Master’s face, slowly at first, then with increasing enthusiasm as she began to regain her energy.

Master laughed and sputtered as he playfully fended off the onslaught of puppy kisses. Finally, he managed to stabilize himself enough to stand. He looked down at Angel, who was currently nuzzling his thigh with a smile on her face. Could her tail actually move on its own, it would be wagging furiously right now.

He returned her playful smile. “Yes, sweetie, you’re a good girl.” Angel let out a bark and pawed at the bag of “treats” on the ground. Master picked up the bag of gumdrops and opened it, letting one of them fall into the palm of his hand. He closed the bag back up and stood up, placing the bag into his pocket before offering the gumdrop to Angel out of his hand, gently stroking her head as he felt her tongue run over his palm.

Once the candy was fully consumed, Angel stopped licking his hand and resumed resting her head against him. Since he was now standing, however, Angel was inadvertently resting right on his midsection. When she started to nuzzle into him, Master felt a certain part of himself grow stiff as a rush of energy pulsated through him. He took a step back to stabilize himself, leaving his pup to look up at him in confusion. Master gave a reassuring and patted her head. Don’t worry, sweetie. Everything’s alright.” It was a mostly true statement. Nothing was wrong, per se, except for a certain need that he now wished to attend to. He looked around the room for a solution. As his eyes fell upon the sofa, an idea came to him. He smiled and be beckoned for Angel to follow him.

“Hmmm. You know, I think it’s getting a little warm in here.” Master proceeded to shed himself of his outer clothing, which he placed on the floor to be dealt with later. He took a seat upon the couch with his legs closed and patted his lap. As expected, Angel crawled up to him and nuzzled his knees. Master responded by petting her head, encouraging her to nuzzle even harder, until the nuzzled his thighs apart, which was exactly where Master wanted her. Angel continued to push forward until she reached his pelvic area, where she paused. Master had freed his genitals and was slowly stroking himself as his other hand petted her head. He looked down at Angel, who had frozen and was now looking up at him with a lustful desire in her eyes. 

Master smiled. “Go ahead. Lick it.”

- - - - - - - - - -

Angel nuzzled Master’s legs open, pausing as her senses focused on what was now in front of her. While her canine persona did not not have a word for it, she instinctively knew what it was. She sniffed it and her mouth began to suddenly water. She wanted to. . . should she? She looked up at Master, who answered her with a smile.

“Go Ahead. Lick it.”

She didn't need much encouragement. She gave it another tentative sniff before she began to slowly lick the hardening, fleshy appendage in front of her. It had a bit of a salty taste to it, which Angel found herself craving more and more as she continued licking. Soon, licking no longer seemed to suffice and Angel, again letting her human self surface a bit, proceeded to take it completely into her mouth, resting her paws on Master’s thighs for support. She felt his hand on her head.

“Ngha, G-good girl.”

Angel’s head and back were gently petted as she continued to suck on him. She worked using slow, smooth circles, stopping every few seconds to lick her favorite spot, the tip. Slowly, Master’s breathing became heavier and just when she thought he might explode he gently grabbed her by her hair and pulled her free of him. He bent down and whispered into her ear. “Very good girl. Now, it’s your turn.”

Before Angel could try and decipher what Master meant, she found herself hoisted up onto the sofa and into Master’s lap. Within seconds he had her on her back with her arms pinned to the cushions. He moved his knees out from under her and splayed himself on top of her, pinning her down further. Angel let out a whimper of protest but quickly found herself silenced as Master put a finger to her lips. “Shhh. . . Relax sweetie. I’m not going to hurt you. Are you okay?”

Angel gave Master a lick on his cheek meaning “Yes.”

“Do you trust me?”

Another lick.

Master smiled. “That’s my good girl. Now Stay.”

Angel gulped softly, but obeyed. This was it. Master wasn’t going to hold back any more.  Angel relaxed herself to the best of her abilities as Master adjusted himself further, giving himself as much control over her body as possible. Angel was now a prisoner of Master’s relentless teasing as she felt his four limps work together in unison: One hand continuing to restrain her arms, one leg imposing similar restrictions on her feet, the other wedged between her legs to keep them apart, and finally, his free hand, which she was now *** against.

The hand went everywhere. It started up at her face, lightly tickling her ears and cheeks, then it went lower, to her neck, then her collarbone. It then moved down to her chest, where it gave each of her puffy mounds a gentle squeeze. The further down the hand went, the more excited Angel became, but every time she tried to let out a whine or whimper, Master would silence her with a ***ful but tender kiss. Not that it really mattered, as her whines and whimpers evolved into panting and soft moans.

Finally, the hand had crawled down to its final destination. Angel instinctively tensed up as she felt the hand brush up between her legs. The thin layer of extra ‘skin’ did little to from the hand’s menacing fingers, which danced all around her most sensitive spot, and only decreased in their usefulness as her legs were lifted and it was peeled off of her.

- - - - - - - - - -

Master was having fun with his immobilized little pup. He slowly traced his hand along the front of Angel’s body, starting with her face and slowly working her way down to her neck, shoulders, and chest, then to her tummy and finally, to her waist. He knew she would start squirming,  so he took care to pin her down a little more firmly before he began to slide his fingers in between her legs. Earlier, he had been kissing her whenever she started whining in order to keep her calm. Not anymore. Angel’s whimpers and whines had ceased, and the sounds that replaced them were like music to his ears.

Master continued to slowly rub her, relishing the warmth and wetness of her nether regions. The moisture was quickly making her underwear sticky – they clung to her, no longer fulfilling their purpose of shielding her from his eyes. Well, if they no longer served a purpose, why still have them? Master lifted Angel’s legs and peeled off her thoroughly damp underwear, casually tossing them aside. He paused for a moment to admire his now entirely nude puppy – as already established her accessories did not count – before setting her legs back down and locking them back as they were before.

Master gently traced his fingers along the edge of Angel’s sex before slowly inserting one inside her. No sooner after his finger breached her entrance could he have felt Angel clamp down upon it with all her might. Master held Angel more firmly as his finger worked its way inside of her, which she was *** to stop. He listened with relish as she let out a soft, moaning howl.

“Aww, you like that?”, Master teased as he gently slipped a second finger inside, Once both fingers were firmly inside her, he worked towards the coup de grace. The fingers began to move in all sorts of crazy patterns, getting into every nook and cranny in an attempt to stimulate every last nerve fiber within the orifice. Their favorite movement was when they would firmly stroke against her G-spot, almost as if “beckoning” her to release.

It did not take Angel long. Her moans grew louder as her body began to convulse uncontrollably. Finally, after about half a minute the spasms began to subside and Angel went limp, red in the face and panting furiously. Master smiled and released her from his entrapment knowing that she was now too tired to resist him anyway. He kissed her cheek and gently stroked her hair, giving her a minute to rest. “Very good sweetie. That was quite a show you put on.” Angel let out a soft whimper as Master picked her up. “Shhhh. We’re almost done. Are you still alright?”

Angel licked his cheek.

He chuckled softly. That’s my girl. Now. . .”, he gripped her more firmly and his voice grew stern. “I am about to claim you for myself. I want you to be a good girl and submit. Are you ready.?”

Angel gave another nick and nuzzled into him.

“Good.”

Master gently shoved Angel back down onto the sofa. He stood up and casually removing the last of his clothing, tossing it to the side. He spread her out, moved his knees under her to elevate her legs, and aligned himself on top, inserting himself into her. He bent down and whispered into her ear. “And now, my little pet, you’re mine.”

With that, he gave a firm and sharp thrust right into her. Master was not particularly large but he made what he had count for a lot as he braced himself against the cushions and thrust into her as far as possible. He kept a slow but steady rhythm as he continued pressing a little further in each time. Angel, who had only started to recover from the teasing from earlier, quickly, became red in the face again as the new wave of pleasure rocked through her.

Once he was firmly within her, Master’s hands no longer needed to stabilize himself, so he put them to better use. The right cupped her chest, while the left began to lovingly stroke her hair. He gently lifted her head up and gazed into her eyes. Angel broke character a bit and reached up to grab his shoulders, likely wanting to pull herself closer to him. Master, understanding her intent, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up, reclining back a bit in the process. They were now both fully upright, Angel cradled up against Master as they both rocked: Angel moving up and down as she rode him, and Master moving back and forth in order to further stimulate her.

They remained in their coital embrace for several minutes, slowly increasing in speed and intensity Finally Master felt himself approach his limit. It was time for the grand finale. Without warning, Master jolted himself forward and slammed Angel back into the couch, now in complete control. He pressed his lips firmly against hers and began to kiss every part of her face and neck, while she let out string of moans, howls , gasps, and whimpers in no particular order.

At last, both of their bodies began to tremor, and they pressed into each other, their bodies melting together into a single mass of ecstasy.

Then, as quickly as it began, it ended, the both of them collapsing sideways onto the sofa, still locked together. An exhausted Master looked his equally tired pup in the eyes and rested his hand on her head. “Who’s my good little puppy?”

Angel responded by using what little energy she had left to crane her neck forward and groom Master’s cheek before succumbing to the depths. Master smiled, joining her moments later.

- - - - - - - - - -

Mark was the first to awaken. He peered over clock on the television stand, his eyes growing wide as he read the time. He needed to get home soon! He carefully got up off of the couch and picked the place up a bit, picking up and folding her clothes and setting them on the coffee table before redressing himself. He then gently shook the young naked woman still fast asleep on the couch. “Hey, wake up sleepy head!”

Julie yawned as her eyes blinked open. She smiled and embraced her friend. “Hey, Mark”.

Mark smiled back. “I take it you enjoyed tonight?”

She nodded. “Tonight was wonderful.”

“Unfortunately tonight is also almost over. I need to leave soon.”

Julie gasped and looked at the clock. “Was I really out for that long?”

He nodded. “We both were. Although in your case, I can’t say that I’m too surprised, given how much you were howling near the end.”

“Oh YOU!” Julie grabbed a throw pillow off of the sofa and playfully chucked it at him. They both laughed. “So, same time next weekend?”

“Of course, I actually have a couple of new toys that I want to try out.” He watched as a beaming smile formed on her face and couldn’t help but respond with one of his own. “Aww, does ‘Angel’ like that idea?”

Julie giggled. “She sure does, ‘Master’.” She stood up and gave Mark a final hug. “Well, guess I’ll see you Friday. Don’t be late.”

Mark smirked. “Don’t be asleep.”

Julie smirked back and gave him a kiss on the cheek before grabbing her clothes and heading upstairs.

Mark exited the home and got in his car. As he flipped the ignition, he found himself curiously rubbing the spot where Julie had kissed him. He couldn’t be certain, but he was pretty such that kiss of hers turned into a lick right at the end.

~Fin

- - - -

So, yeah that's it. Hope you enjoyed it! ^^