A Typical Day with me

Posted

I arrive home. You have a dinner prepared that you’ve put considerable effort into. As I arrive, I can smell the aroma of the meal, showing your love for me. You’ve selected your black collar and leash. You great me at the door on your knees. You unzip my pants and engulf my 8” cock. I see a familiar smile come over you and a sense of security as I put my hand to your throat. Using the muscles in your throat you begin milking my cock. Your pussy is wet, expecting entry. You raise your hips. You speak only two words: “Please, Daddy?!” My cock moves from your willing mouth to your quivering pussy, but I don’t enter immediately. My cock hovers just at your entrance. Your knees are up, our nipples touch, our eyes lock, and as I pull your hair you feel the head of my bulbous cock against your shaved, swollen pussy lips. You beg me for entry. You attempt to thrust your hips. I refuse. Instead, I rub your pussy with the head of my cock. I make sure my cock is saturated with your tasty juices. Then, just so you know I care, I pull up, my cock drips with your savory nectar, and I put my cock to your face. mmmmm. You lick and suck all your joy juice off my cock. As I prepare to penetrate you, our lips meet passionately. I love tasting us. My cock slowly enters your pulsating pussy, and my hand again finds your throat. I pump deeper. Faster. Rhythmically. And just when you begin to fight the wavering of that first OMG orgasm moment, I pull out. You drop to your knees and lick all our juices off my cock and balls. You love the taste of your own pussy, especially when it’s on my cock. We repeat P2M as many times as we can before we collapse in each others arms. My thick, warm cum runs out of your lips. I kiss you passionately as our bodies collapse on one another. I run my fingers thru your hair, kiss your neck, and hold you close. I use a warmed wet washcloth to clean you with, kissing you as I do so. I dry you with a soft, fluffy, warm towel. And as we walk naked together to our dining room table, we’re holding hands the entire way. We pass our “Play Room” and I explain the upcoming evening Session in vivid detail. I sense a bit of you apprehension but I see your inner smile. I squeeze your hand. I hold your chair out for you and kiss you in the nape of the neck whispering I love you. Before I set down at the table, I make sure that our play room is prepared for our after dinner session and that the batteries of all devices are fully charged. Every thing is laid out in the room exactly as the evening session requires. mmmmm. Babe. Now. Let’s eat.

Posted
I assume your slave doesn't work, and you're supporting her financially. Also, i think by the time you're finished messing about when you get home, your food will be burnt or cold.