Little vs Babygirl

Odyssey

Posted

What is the difference? which is the one that doesn't necessarily involve a pre-conception of children's toys/behaviour/pacifiers/colouring etc? I checked on google but I get contradicting answers everywhere. Some places say that babygirl is the one where children play is not necessary, but others claim the opposite. 

Thanks!

Ody x

Posted

Does it really matter which label you choose??Have fun,develop your own style,enjoy your sexuality,it doesn't always have to have a generic label 😊

Posted

No idea and not an area I'm familiar with but to me babygirl suggests more of an age thing, little is more of a wanting to be innocently loved/loving. Idk.

I like the caregiving, nurturing side of Dd/LG but the whole "daddy" thing is weird. I just think there's no way I'd have sex with my dad and when you bring age play into it, it just feels wrong. (I'm not kink shaming here, each to their own. I just don't "get it"

Posted

I think a difference can be within how you prefer to be described.

Either or neither can involve the things that you say.

A lot with littles etc. is it depends on which kind of age-range you wish to be.

Posted

we I did ask to a DDLG forum and themselves cant really be sure the differences. For years I assumed babygirl didnt involved age regression, but then again I didnt have many babygirls and the ones I had didnt involve that type of play. I call my sub baby girl as its affectionate ;) she won't call me daddy thought lol

cautiousswitch
Posted
12 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

Does it really matter which label you choose??Have fun,develop your own style,enjoy your sexuality,it doesn't always have to have a generic label 😊

Yes and no.  A couple or group can define things as they wish to within their group.  Someone looking to meet a partner or join a group has got to be aware of what any label they use may suggest to the people they talk to.  In the long run they should eventually list their expectations for a particular play style, but for initial introductions it's easier to use a label that most people will understand.

Posted

Ody x

It's not so much about the pet names, as it is the general "umbrellas" for the kink. DDLG is going to be Daddy dom/little girl. The acronym takes on many forms, based on the sex of each individual playing. From my experience, this is the broadest term meaning ANYONE who enjoys a dom/sub relationship that is more understanding and less strict, also like a parental guidance type of dom/sub relationship. This is what most adults are referring to when they don't care for/need actual age regression. Within this umbrella lies CGL (care giver/little), age play, and ABDL (Adult baby/diaper lover). These are all kinks that involve some form of care for and/or age regression of a sub. Unfortunately, "babygirl" and "little" are pet names for the sub role regardless of regression or not. It's almost like asking vanilla couples the difference between "sweetie" and "honey". Its just dependent on personal taste. Hopefully this helps. In all honesty it's a bit of a hunt a peck adventure for all of us into DDLG. Everyone's understanding is not always as comprehensive. Good luck!