Humiliating my sub

Domsubduo

Posted (edited)

Would like others to suggest and encourage humiliating acts that I can perform on my sub and brag about.

Edited by FETMOD-TF
Formatting Adjustment
Posted

It would help to know if your sub is male or female. You also need to respect your subs limits. *** is a powerful tool for a dominant to have access to. Some subs love it, others hate it. 

If your sub is very modest, you can tease them with small ***s involving nudity or exposure. You can have them perform sexual acts in daring places, risking the chance of being caught. 

If your sub is bold or has exhibitionist tendencies, you'd need to go further to achieve a level of ***. 

I'm very cautious about using *** with females, but that's because my female subs have been delicate, sweet and bashful. With male subs, I let loose with more verbal ***. Name calling. Criticizing their cock, their appearance, their sexual ability (and general lack thereof). It's a lot of fun with a male sub, but it's not gonna be acceptable to everyone, so you have to take it carefully and gauge their response. 

I could give more suggestions but as you've not given much to go on, I don't see why I should do all the work here. 

Posted

I agree totally about the use of *** either in a scene or out in the world...it IS very powerful and ultimately respecting your Sub and their boundaries must be paramount...

Posted
6 hours ago, Domsubduo said:

Would like others to suggest and encourage humiliating acts that I can perform on my sub and brag about.

maid uniform and tasks is always a good one for any gender, especially if the uniform is one of those sold in Adult shops with the bottom exposed, perfect for humiliating them by exposing their bottoms and thereby offering the anus for sexual use, enhancing spankings by removing a layer of protection and of course displaying the fact they have been spanked.  The *** is enhanced by having a witnesses, perhaps have them serve drinks/food to trusted guests in this state.  The option exists to spank before so marks are visible to guests or during the visit, or both.  First time this was done to me I nearly died of shame, despite knowing it was going to happen.  Of course eventually sub may like it so much its no longer quite so humiliating, then you can rename them Kymi lol

Posted

My two favorites were being ***d to wet the bed after hours of drinking water and holding it. Then being made to sleep in it all night. And being made to wear a plug under my clothes and going out to dinner and being made to quietly wiggle on it and cum in my pants under the table. Then being made to walk out displaying my puddle. I imagine similar tactics can be applied to any gender or preference.

• 4 weeks later...
Freeandfun
Posted

My Dom used to have me wear my slut collar and a plug while we would grocery shop.  He loved putting it on the highest speed while checking out!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I like to go and buy pantyhose in a shop asking the assistant for help, very humiliating.

Then having to wear them for the  rest of the day, out having drinks and a meal x

• 1 year later...
Posted

I love being spit on, especially my face. Also, name calling is a real turn on. As a man being called a cunt is delightful.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Posted
I maybe crazy but I have a small tool. Have always wanted to be stripped in front of females and have them make fun of the thing hanging between my legs
  • 1 month later...
Posted

My domme is really good at finding fun ways to humiliate me. It's something we both enjoy a lot. Wow, I have a lot of examples (my life is awesome):

When we have friends over, or are at a social event:

- Spits/pisses in my food and watches me eat it in front of others, then texts me to tell everyone how good my food tastes. Sometimes she spits a lot, and sometimes while people are in the room but not looking. It's super hot.

- Fills my drink with her piss (I leave a mug in the bathroom) then watches me drink it in front of everyone

- Makes comments anytime someone does something submissive or dominant in real life or on TV/movie/etc : "Wow, that person is really letting themselves be completely dominated right now, what a bitch"

Alone:

- Sits on my face and pisses in my mouth, and makes me tell her how much I like it/how excited I am etc

- Talks about using me as toilet paper

- does humiliating things to me while I cum (after I've made her cum as many times as she wants of course!) . My favorites are telling me I'm only allowed to cum if my tongue is up her asshole, and holding my eye open and spitting into it while I cum. I've also had to cum with her foot down my throat, or while she put my bowl of food on my face and spat in it.

- Once she kicked my ass, sat on my face, took my wallet and went and bought herself food. That was fucking hot.

- Tie her shoes in public

- Once she made me clean her shoes with  a toothbrush, and made a point of finding some mud to stomp around in first.

- Sometimes she will put my chain/leash on and take me for a walk around the house (outside). This is terrifying because I really don't want the neighbors to see me!

- Smoke a cigarette while sitting on my face

- Sorry if these are too gross: while on her period, she has taken her tampon out, put it in my mouth and sat on my face. Recently, she used a diva cup, just so she could basically ***t my face with her ***. Of course I went down on her after :))

Occasionally she will also give me some kind of cut/scar I have to explain to others.. lol. Or spit in my hair in public when people aren't looking, that kinda thing... it's all pretty awesome.

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 4/18/2020 at 1:27 PM, jeezey said:

I agree totally about the use of *** either in a scene or out in the world...it IS very powerful and ultimately respecting your Sub and their boundaries must be paramount...

Also....BRAG? To whom? Unless it's part of your agreed upon scene, or actively desired by your sub it's nobody else's business!

If there was respectful discussion amongst Dom's about their respective subs and practices, one would hope there would be no need for bragging... we're not 5 years old.... : D

• 5 months later...