First time bbc dominated

Jflo

Posted

I have a date on Wednesday with a rather large black DOM. He is 9.5. I’ve never taken anything that big. I’m a little scared but also very Attracted to him. What can I do?

Posted

Lube. And train your ass before hand. Also watch your diet. Lucky you 😉

Posted

Think you need to losen yourself so yeah gonna help.

Posted
32 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

During the lockdown??

I thought the same, but from my understanding, Utah didn't really lock down :/   

Still feel it's a needless risk, but, hey ho

Posted
8 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I thought the same, but from my understanding, Utah didn't really lock down :/   

Still feel it's a needless risk, but, hey ho

Oh well if it’s America who cares 🤷‍♂️ They voted for a retard 😂

Posted

Think this is just a wank thread?  

Posted

A WANK thread!! That's really very good Rose...lol

Posted
3 hours ago, MsWhiteRose said:

Think this is just a wank thread?  

works for me ;-)

Posted

I’ll send some pics to legitimize. Thanks for the useful comments 

Posted
10 hours ago, Jflo said:

I’ll send some pics to legitimize. Thanks for the useful comments 

OK, not a wank thread. Mazel tov. Do let us know how it goes. I'm excited for you! 

Posted

of course you could let him loosen you up,  it will be uncomfortable for you and possibly he won't be able to take you all the way first time but you both may enjoy it more if you are v tight first time, just be sure to use lots of lube and agree for him to take you slow and easy and stop if it gets too ***ful

Posted (edited)

Thank you. I very attached attracted to him and I purchased a butt plug yesterday. I stayed up way to late playing with it 😂. Was late to work in the morning and been tired all day 🤪   Believe me it’s plenty tight 😬 how do I post pics?  I just posted pics of my new plug and my date for tomorrow. No way is that thing gonna fit!!! 😲😲😲😲 I’m so screwed...literally. 

Edited by Jflo
Addition to post
Posted
7 hours ago, Jflo said:

Thank you. I very attached attracted to him and I purchased a butt plug yesterday. I stayed up way to late playing with it 😂. Was late to work in the morning and been tired all day 🤪   Believe me it’s plenty tight 😬 how do I post pics?  I just posted pics of my new plug and my date for tomorrow. No way is that thing gonna fit!!! 😲😲😲😲 I’m so screwed...literally. 

you're so screwed! posting teases like that I hereby alter your profile to sadist lol

Posted

Well done for knowing it and managing it,  it's all part of the learn 🔥

Posted
6 hours ago, Jflo said:

😢

Try to enjoy meeting with him and having some play, even if it's not the whole experience that you're hoping for. Do you enjoy oral? 

Posted
20 hours ago, MsWhiteRose said:

Try to enjoy meeting with him and having some play, even if it's not the whole experience that you're hoping for. Do you enjoy oral? 

Very much so and I’m getting better at it. Just need more practice on men. I’ve got the female anatomy down and have had great success in giving women head. 

Posted

So, how did it go? 

Posted

It didn’t. I was  honest and he didn’t even reply to my text😢

Posted
5 hours ago, Jflo said:

It didn’t. I was  honest and he didn’t even reply to my text😢

I'm sorry to hear that x

Posted

Just me and my new dildo 😥😂