Let me please lose all control

I need your love, I need your support

Otherwise it’s all for naught

Hold me now, hold me tight

Tell me it will be alright

Your comfort brings me peace of mind

Your comfort tells me all is fine………

Posted

Beautiful as always my dear gorgeous friend thank you for sharing with me first 💜🧚💙

Vandalslut
Posted

I was wondering when you were going to post this!  A home run as always, darling Pixie.  Beautiful, as the stars are beautiful. :milky_way:

Posted

Jesus, Pixie you have no idea how much your words describe my feelings right now. I so needed to read this tonight. Thank you x

PixieDust
Posted
8 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Beautiful as always my dear gorgeous friend thank you for sharing with me first 💜🧚💙

Wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you for always letting me share my crazy mind, you wonderful you 💜💜💜

PixieDust
Posted
8 hours ago, Sammyjo612 said:

Beautiful pixie 🤗💖

Thank you so much  💖💖💖

PixieDust
Posted
7 hours ago, Vandalslut said:

I was wondering when you were going to post this!  A home run as always, darling Pixie.  Beautiful, as the stars are beautiful. :milky_way:

Yeah I've been a tad busy of late but it needed some tweaking so finally got there but thank you for kind words as always 💗💗💗

PixieDust
Posted
6 hours ago, SwanNoir said:

Jesus, Pixie you have no idea how much your words describe my feelings right now. I so needed to read this tonight. Thank you x

Aww thank you,  I think we all need a bit of comfort, especially times like this where our lives have become somewhat uncertain and topsy turvy.  Sometimes all you need is someone who cares enough to listen and comfort you when you need it the most and then everything doesn't seem so bad. 💗💗💗

PixieDust
Posted
1 hour ago, wilkie said:

Wow, !!

No other words to use but thank you 🤗😘

Posted

“Sometimes all you need is someone who cares enough to listen and comfort you when you need it the most and then everything doesn't seem so bad. 💗💗💗” - so true Pixie 😘🤗

Posted

I'm gonna tell you a secret @PixieDust 

There is a part of me that doesn't wanna read your poems because they're so ***y good. I'm jealous!

I love, love, love how you write. It seems so effortless and it's absolutely beautiful. ❤

PixieDust
Posted
3 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

There is a part of me that doesn't wanna read your poems because they're so ***y good. I'm jealous!

I love, love, love how you write. It seems so effortless and it's absolutely beautiful. ❤

Wow Bounty, I am truly touched, thank you so very much for your very, very kind words and compliments. I've been teary all afternoon after reading everyone's messages and now even more so after reading yours, so thank you from the bottom of my heart. 💗💗💗

Posted
16 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Wow Bounty, I am truly touched, thank you so very much for your very, very kind words and compliments. I've been teary all afternoon after reading everyone's messages and now even more so after reading yours, so thank you from the bottom of my heart. 💗💗💗

Love you womble ❤

PixieDust
Posted
4 hours ago, Brittone2 said:

I am a singer/songwriter pixiedust,with your permission I could use parts of this beautiful poem and turn it into song

Thank you for your words and your very kind offer it was very sweet of you however as this is quite personal to me I need to decline but still greatly appreciate you taking the time to read my poem and make the offer.  :$

PixieDust
Posted
6 hours ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Love you womble ❤

😁😁 hee hee that I am ......love you right back 💖💖

Posted
36 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Thank you for your words and your very kind offer it was very sweet of you however as this is quite personal to me I need to decline but still greatly appreciate you taking the time to read my poem and make the offer.  :$

Totally respect and understand that PixieDust...

Vandalslut
Posted
22 hours ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Hey, you're not too bad at it yourself! When the heart writes - it is truthful and effortless. :blue_heart:

Posted

Another brilliant and positive piece of writing from the Pixie .. 

Posted
On 5/12/2020 at 1:08 AM, CaveBear said:

Another brilliant and positive piece of writing from the Pixie .. 

Thank you always 😘😘🐻