How I found solace and comfort in submission! 

at****

Posted

As a submissive, I have found that embracing a submissive lifestyle has brought me nothing but calmness and peace. Giving up control and surrendering myself to my dominant has been one of the most freeing experiences of my life. Through BDSM, I have learned to trust my partner and have found a sense of security and comfort in their dominance. As a result, usually my anxiety and stress levels have significantly decreased, unless I have been with the wrong person at a wrong time. Although in general, I have found myself more grounded and centered. This life has allowed me to let go of the burdens of everyday life and find solace in my submission. I am grateful for the safety and security my dominant provides, and the endless possibilities for exploration and growth that our relationship holds. If you are curious about the submissive lifestyle, I encourage you to explore it and discover the tranquility and happiness that it can bring to your life. Embracing your submission may just be the key to unlocking a more peaceful and fulfilling life.

Posted
Agree! And I have literally only had this with one person for a month. He lacked maturity to maintain but it still had an amazing impact on me
Posted
Hoping to find a similar beautifull experience. Thank you for sharing
Posted
I think this cuts both ways, the need to nurture and protect is so strong in some people. Sounds like you have found the perfect fit.
Posted
1 hour ago, MezzoAlaMode said:

Agree! And I have literally only had this with one person for a month. He lacked maturity to maintain but it still had an amazing impact on me

I completely understand where you're coming from. It's amazing how one person's presence can have such a profound impact on us, even if it was only for a short time. It's very unfortunate that the most people in our community lack the maturity to maintain the connection, but I'm glad you were able to experience something special during that month. Sometimes, even brief moments can leave a lasting impression.

Posted
30 minutes ago, DopeyDom said:

I think this cuts both ways, the need to nurture and protect is so strong in some people. Sounds like you have found the perfect fit.

Couldn’t agree more. 🤗🤗🤗

Posted
1 hour ago, Tim_Daniel said:

Hoping to find a similar beautifull experience. Thank you for sharing

Best wishes, lots of love and positivity on your way. 

Posted
I wish I could experience this in real life, but I've felt it over phone sex and over hypnosis files on the Internet
Posted

I can feel you!!! Trust me it’s all about time. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 11/10/2023 at 8:03 AM, atul121 said:

As a submissive, I have found that embracing a submissive lifestyle has brought me nothing but calmness and peace. Giving up control and surrendering myself to my dominant has been one of the most freeing experiences of my life. Through BDSM, I have learned to trust my partner and have found a sense of security and comfort in their dominance. As a result, usually my anxiety and stress levels have significantly decreased, unless I have been with the wrong person at a wrong time. Although in general, I have found myself more grounded and centered. This life has allowed me to let go of the burdens of everyday life and find solace in my submission. I am grateful for the safety and security my dominant provides, and the endless possibilities for exploration and growth that our relationship holds. If you are curious about the submissive lifestyle, I encourage you to explore it and discover the tranquility and happiness that it can bring to your life. Embracing your submission may just be the key to unlocking a more peaceful and fulfilling life.

I find it very earth bounding.  I too understand that calmess and peace.