License Plates

cautiousswitch

cautiousswitch
Posted

In my walks to beat lockdown boredom I've passed a parked car with a vanity plate that reads HANDL ME.  Could be a sub's car or could be something less kinky, a fan of the composer Handel perhaps.

Today there was another car in front of the same house with the license plate I HANDLE and a third on in the driveway with the plate HANDLED.  I'm begaining to suspect there's something kinky going on there.

Posted

I have been in a car whose personalised plate includes, unashamedly, the letters BDSM.  

It's owner is someone relatively famous in the fetish scene.

Posted

will be convinced when I see UCANE ME lol

Posted

Years ago, in the San Francisco Bay Area, I saw a personalized plate on a BMW, that read "MR LTHR".  It was in the lane next to us, as we pulled up to the toll plaza of the Bay Bridge.

Posted
16 hours ago, phoenyx said:

Years ago, in the San Francisco Bay Area, I saw a personalized plate on a BMW, that read "MR LTHR".  It was in the lane next to us, as we pulled up to the toll plaza of the Bay Bridge.

took me a while to realise the significance, thought it was short fr Luther, maybe they were DC fan

Vandalslut
Posted

I think one of the best crack-up rego plates I saw was a convertible driven by a - ahem - gentlemen of a certain age. The plate was very simple: 007. And above and below this legend, where the Aussie state initials usually are, was a wee image of a gun.  

Vandalslut
Posted
On 5/16/2020 at 3:51 AM, cautiousswitch said:

In my walks to beat lockdown boredom I've passed a parked car with a vanity plate that reads HANDL ME.  Could be a sub's car or could be something less kinky, a fan of the composer Handel perhaps.

Today there was another car in front of the same house with the license plate I HANDLE and a third on in the driveway with the plate HANDLED.  I'm begaining to suspect there's something kinky going on there.

Knock on the door and pretend you're lost...you might get a pleasant surprise.

Posted
18 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

Knock on the door and pretend you're lost...you might get a pleasant surprise.

or £100 fine lol

Vandalslut
Posted
3 hours ago, Kymi said:

or £100 fine lol

:clapping::jumping::clapping::jumping:

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Thank you for posting! I needed this in my life and I didn’t even know it. 😁