Sub Frenzy /subfrenzy

Posted

I've been deprived of my desires for a very long time now. It's ***ful at times. So ***ful, it is heartbreaking in a way. I feel incomplete when this other side of me, this more honest side of me, is tucked away like some kind of burden. Sometimes, I hear this side of me screaming out, to be heard, to be sparked. Yesterday, it hit me hard. I felt like I was losing myself. That I needed a fix so badly. It nearly swallowed me whole. The desire to give up control, the freedom and passion I find in just letting go, the praise I could get if I simply obeyed by someone I admired, and the thrill I could have if I was broken in a way to reach a surreal mental and emotional high... And here I am in utter stillness.

It makes me want to be reckless. It makes me desperate. It makes me feel incomplete. Luckily, I am wise enough to not give in and hold my ground, but this suppression is ***ful. Eventually, it will fade. Until then, I fight to make sure it doesn't consume me.

If you are going through a subfrenzy. I'm sorry. They are terrible at times. Stay strong and smart. I guess I was just here to vent, but if anyone has any advice or wants to share their own struggles with subfrenzy , I'd love to hear. 

cautiousswitch
Posted

You may have been here to vent, but it is valuable insight.

As different places around the world start to release quarantine subs and dom/mes will have to be careful not to let frenzy take over when they are free to play again. subfrenzy and domfrenzy can be dangerous

Carnelian2
Posted

For what it is worth, you are expressing subfrenzy beautifully. Don’t give up on who you are. Have patience and be open to the way that will be shown even if it is different from what you had imagined

Posted

I understand these feelings more than you could possibly know. I find that there is some solace in even the online company of someone who "gets me." But after a while, even that is not enough. I truly feel you. Subfrenzy aches.

Posted

I can relate to it completely, it’s like a drug you need but can’t have and can sometimes lead to me making bad choices as I’m so desperate to be in that space with someone, to have that connection. It is total subfrenzy.

Posted

I know the feeling, both the sub side of wanting to give or have control taken away and the dom side of wanting to take that control. It is not a fun feeling at all. Here's hoping we can all get our "fix" soon.

Posted

Subfrenzy and also dom and switch frenzy are real worries in the BDSM world and something to keep an eye on. 

Posted

***Passion I too have been were you are and the only advice I can give you is to take the time you need to reset yourself so you know what you nerd and want out of the D/s relationship. Don’t allow predators to come in and try to tell you what you want or need. Anyone who would try to insinuate that you want something or that you need something is doing both you and our community a disservice. There is no one size fits all in this lifestyle. Reset and rediscover yourself so you don’t find yourself making an error in judgment. Here if you need to talk. Been there and have made missteps in error.

Posted

Firstly, Thank you *** that was a excellently constructed post and it described the experience so vividly. It can only help others to highlight such subfrenzy issues especially in these times.

Fenyx-6647
Posted

Wow. That pretty much mirrors what I am feeling lately. I just don't know what to do about it. It is ***ful and suppressing and I can't talk about with my "normal " friends. I'm new to the lifestyle but my feelings are not.

Posted

Wow. That pretty much mirrors what I am feeling lately. I just don't know what to do about it. It is ***ful and suppressing and I can't talk about with my "normal " friends. I'm new to the lifestyle but my feelings are not.

These feelings are very common and more so now. We could really use a Submissive Support Group here and of course for switches in sub mode.

It would allow subs to discuss and share these things in a supportive group and safe space where there is a chance for one another to exchange coping strategies.

Your fellow submissives are your best resource here especially on subfrenzy.

Take care and stay strong