munch

slavewife

Posted

thank you to @PixieDustfor holding the forum tonight I didn't stay on long but was enightnting , heres to next week movie week.

thank you again and well done

Posted

Thank you for the kind words @Subsluta glad you were able to join us.  I can't take all the credit though as it was a joint effort with my co-host @lil-monster We both enjoy the munches and hope more can join in, in the future ones as it is great for the community to keep in touch and discuss various topics of interest.

I will say though if anyone is interested in co-hosting future munches or has some ideas to let @Annalou know or throw a comment on the current munch thread of your ideas.  I am sure as a community we can keep these running so that they are fun and enjoyable for everyone.

Posted

Aw thank you @PixieDust for being an amazing co-host but yes we do need to get the word out for the next few munches. So like @PixieDust says if anyone has any ideas for topics or wanna host one week please let us know 

Posted

Yes well done pixie and Lilm💗💗

Posted
3 hours ago, Leisa said:

Damn it. Sorry I missed the munch. It didn’t pop up on my calendar.

Sorry you missed out on the munch, but hopefully you can join us next week on Thursday the 28th of May at 8pm UK time,  as we are doing another film night which should be great.  The film that was selected is "The Duke of Burgundy" which is available online to watch.  Unfortunately I cannot post an external link here but if you would like a link on where to watch the film please send me a private message and I will pass it on to you or anyone else who would also like the link.  Look forward to seeing you there 🧚‍♀️

Posted
38 minutes ago, Sammyjo612 said:

Yes well done pixie and Lilm💗💗

Thank you,  it was great to see you and your Sir there,  look forward to catching up again with you both soon 😘🧚‍♀️

Posted
8 minutes ago, Kennym020753 said:

Missed it sorry

Shame you missed it but don't worry there is another one next week which you are more than welcome to join in on. 

dogmatique
Posted

I'm looking forward to this - it's going to be my first munch... be gentle with me!