What are the Pros and Cons of Facesitting?

GoddessMari-4091

GoddessMari-4091
Posted

May I ask what the pros and cons are? I can kind of guess but have never had this done to me... does it involve breath play or should it be sustained or both?

Posted

the feeling of absolute submission is the best pro

Posted

Facesitting often, but not always, includes breath play

I guess a con is guys in particular often muddle facesitting for Queening

like - it can be different depending who you do it with, what she's wearing (or not) her weight, her level of experience and/or sadism - I guess if you are doing the likely breath element to understand ways to mitigate risk

Dionysus80
Posted

I've done this.

I love a woman smothering me with her bare bum.

Im *** and at her mercy..........not to mention in contact with her lovely peachy bum!

• 2 years later...
Queeningslave76
Posted

It’s the best feeling having a lady totally smother your face, especially if she has a big curvy bum. Any ladies in uk who’d love to use my face as their throne, please feel free to come and sit on me. Don’t worry I can breathe through my eyes lol 

• 1 month later...
Posted

For me its only pros I just love it, the biggest turn on.  I tried many types naked-jeans leggings-panties-stockings I like them all. Besides yes sometimes we play a bit breath play or just eating ass and pussy. I prefer a bit bigger bums but I tried all kind sizes with different women. Women mostly love it.