Confession: me and roommate gave in

Posted

So just before the whole pandemic started, me and my roommate have been living together. 

We find each other super attractive, however we didn’t explore anything at first due to not being in a romantic relationship. 

Well that all changed ahha. This whole lockdown helped that. We started talking more about this to each other, making sure we felt safe and comfortable. 

Eventually we got to a conversation about admitting what turns us on from each other, what we like, our fantasies. Some stuff was, She told me she has a daddy kink, loves being submissive,   I told her I love her feet and legs and the way she giggles, the way she wants to tease. So to my surprise. The next day she starts embodying this even more, wearing shorts, white tight tops, it drove me crazy , 

we started getting more physical with each other, touching, hugs, one time we even wrestled, and she started moaning as I pinned her down, wanting me to dominate her, 

it was then then I couldn’t hold back. So I looked her deeply in the eyes, stroked her hair then grabbed it a little more aggressively, spread her legs, and put my hands down her pants. She was soaking. I wanted to taste so I did, I licked my fingers then put them in her mouth. 

Then i I got off of her standing up, and told her to stand up. She said “yes daddy.” I held her hand and walked her to the wall, as she had her back to me, I spread her legs and arms across the wall, and lifted her top up so her boobs were out, 

i nibbled her ear and neck while one hand was gently on her throat and another sensually sliding down her pants . She started moaning “please daddy touch me like you own me, please daddy, im your slave daddy,” 

i told her to keep her mouth open as I stuck my fingers inside, and she gagged and moaned so loudly as I was rubbing her wet pussy. We were at this for 5 minutes until we edged, well she edged ahah, then we kissed and hugged each other, saying thank you for exploring this together, and we want to do more, because we feel safe together and feel accepting of our kinks. I look forward to sharing more stories of our sex life on here , as we both love the idea of sharing our sexuality openly ahaha so it turns people on. 

Posted

Congrats. Being friends first helps the dynamic grow and flourish. Do you have common interests? It’s important to be compatible in more than just a sexual way as this is a person you’d want to develop a long term dynamic unless you just want to be play buddies.

Posted

@Leisa we are play buddies, we have been finding out more and more of our compatibility together and our fantasies that we would like to explore, it is wonderful

Posted

At least you made something good out of the Covid-19 lockdown! Congratulations, and keep exploring.

Posted

Not gonna lie, but I love stories like these 😁! Congrats on discovering each other and I hope you two have a wonderful adventure ahead!

Posted

Not gonna lie, but I love stories like these 😁! Congrats on discovering each other and I hope you two have a wonderful adventure ahead!