A Conference of Sadists

Phoenyx

Posted

The era was the late 1990's.  The setting was an informal dinner party, held at the modest estate of the Bay Area's premier Dominatrix.  A few D-types, myself included, had gathered around a table, in the shade of the front patio.  Initially, there were four of us---three men and one Domina.  It was a warm Summer evening, and the rays of the low sun were already showing their characteristic orange.  It was definitely not the kind of weather for fetish wear---hence, the informality of this particular event.  Still, the conversation seemed to center around everyone's favorite leather or latex.  It could be personal attire, or items that subs or slaves might be required to wear.

Somehow, the topic of discussion drifted to ideas for the ultimate bondage straitjacket.  The conversation now shifted into high-gear, as rapid-fire input came from every direction.  Several materials for the jacket were discussed.  However, it was decided, that heavy leather would be the best, as leather could more easily breathe.  Perhaps, it was the warmth of the evening, that got us to think along these lines.  Naturally, such leather would also need to be quite supple and aromatic.  And black---everything would have to be shiny, elegant black (though an all-red model was also considered).  And so, the design of our straitjacket began to take shape.

Immediately, lacing was mentioned, to ensure that the jacket fit inescapably tight.  And, sturdy zippers would have close over those laces, to discourage any tampering.  In our sadistic design, the arms would be crossed behind the back, rather than in front.  Of course, there would also be all of the requisite straps and buckles, to make sure that everything was secured in-place.  Even the slightest movement would not be allowed.

It was suggested, that the jacket should also have a full hood---jacket and hood being all one piece.  A tall, restrictive collar, made of heavy, black, belt or saddle leather, would be riveted around the neck area.  The collar would have its own securing straps and buckles, as well as a sturdy ring in the front, for attaching a leash or other items.  The hood's gag and blindfold pieces could be removed.  However, once snapped in-place, both gag and eye cover could be secured with straps that wrapped-around behind the head.  Small belt loops of leather, along the sides and back of the hood, as well as on the mouthpiece and blindfold, would ensure that the tight straps remained where they were.  Finally, a third strap would be fed through its own loops, from the top of the head, down under the chin, and back to the top again.  Once cinched, this strap would clamp the mouth shut, so that not a single sound could be uttered.  And, not one bit of skin would be visible above the hips.

By now, the intense rays of the sun had started to peek below the nearby tree.  As the heat began to hit us, new thoughts came to mind.  We visualized how someone imprisoned in our straitjacket, might feel at this particular, balmy moment.  The sweat of the victim would definitely add to *** of confinement, as well as to the suppleness and aroma of the leather.  Such generated warmth and moisture might even cause the leather to constrict, making its relentless grip even more merciless.  That was when I suggested locking everything---every buckle, every zipper, every possible means of release.  I know, I seem a bit obsessed with that one particular feature.  But, it is so deliciously cruel, how could I not consider it.

Needless to say, once a group of sadists get together, to discuss their trade, no concept becomes too cold-***ed.  It was brought to our attention, that the victim could still get up and run away (as if that would ever happen).  Every idea was suggested, from binding the legs, to securing the jacket to the wall.  Of course, we could always just lock the collar ring to a chain, that was anchored to the floor.  Or, in lieu of a chain, locking the ring directly to the floor.  This last one seemed to be the cruelest.

That is, until the most heartless, will-breaking idea of all, was brought-up!  During our chat, another Domina had stepped-out, onto the patio, to have a smoke.  She had been listening intently to our conversation, while leaning against the door frame, and puffing her "cig".  However, just as we seemed at an impasse, on our ideas for preventing escape, she chimed-in with, "Why not use 'Ballet Boots'?!  They could be made of matching leather, and they would need to lace tightly, all the way up to the crotch!  Can't take the chance that your victim might be easily kick them off."

For those not familiar with ballet boots, they have extremely tall stiletto heels, on the order of 20cm (8 inches).  The heels are so tall, that the toes point downward, like a ballet dancer.  Even walking in such boots, is virtually impossible.

Now, my instincts kept telling me, that there had to be some significance to the fact, that this had been suggested by a lady.  My instincts became especially acute, when she also stressed, that the boots needed be secured with zippers, buckles, and locks---just like the straitjacket.

At that point, the other Domme added, "Can't have another slave taking pity on our subject, and attempting to release him."  She got a couple looks from the guys, before finally adding, "...or her."  So, the discussion digressed for a moment, to possible punishments for such a disobedient slave.  The penalty could involve bondage mitts and the requisite gag.  Or, it could be an armbinder and hood.  It was even suggested, that the perpetrator meet the same fate, as our current subject.  The duration of such discipline to be determined.

And so, the topic returned to the design of the straitjacket.  It was proposed, that a heavily-boned corset should now be incorporated into the jacket.  This, in addition to adding brutal chastity devices to the jacket's locking crotch piece.  However, that latter thought may best be left to the imagination---or possibly, another story.

Of course, this was all just fantasy.  There was no guarantee that such a restraint would ever be practical---or even safe.  Still, it was arousing to think about.

Posted

Charles Dickens could make his readers see a location with a few simple sentences.  Stephen King can make his readers see a character in three sentences and not only that, you know that Mr. King has met this person.   Simplicity and to the point - and all is clear.  This has the same quality. And...note to self, do not cross this writer....:heartpulse:

Posted

Very cleverly done. Makes me glad my Dominant is not a sadist, much. Just the thought of being bound up this way played on my claustrophobia. If it’s ever made I’d like to see this device of ***.

Posted
28 minutes ago, Leisa said:

Very cleverly done. Makes me glad my Dominant is not a sadist, much. Just the thought of being bound up this way played on my claustrophobia. If it’s ever made I’d like to see this device of ***.

i'd rather never see it thanks, because being locked in it I wouldn't be able to, my nipples are really hard at the thought of being in this device

Posted
On 6/19/2020 at 1:52 AM, Vandalslut said:

Charles Dickens could make his readers see a location with a few simple sentences.  Stephen King can make his readers see a character in three sentences and not only that, you know that Mr. King has met this person.   Simplicity and to the point - and all is clear.  This has the same quality. And...note to self, do not cross this writer....:heartpulse:

unless he has already made this device, in which case I'm crossing him

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Leisa said:

It WOULD be interesting, wouldn't it? I'd just like to add that @DanteReign has the same ability to make readers 'see', especially in his post of a conversation between two dominants.  Really vivid.

Edited by Vandalslut
Posted
1 hour ago, Kymi said:

unless he has already made this device, in which case I'm crossing him

Have fun! ;)

Posted
4 hours ago, Vandalslut said:

It WOULD be interesting, wouldn't it? I'd just like to add that @DanteReign has the same ability to make readers 'see', especially in his post of a conversation between two dominants.  Really vivid.

I thank you for your high praise. I had intended to read this post actually, but have yet to get around to it. I will be sure to give a read soon. Would my thoughts be welcome on the subject?

Posted
1 hour ago, DanteReign said:

Would my thoughts be welcome on the subject?

Most definitely.

Posted

Anyone who has read my stories on here, and elsewhere, knows that I rarely exercise my sadistic tendencies. I do have a dark side, and I enjoy making Submissives endure sweet ***, but I am a gentleman and prefer sensual love making. That said…

I loved this story just as much as the discussion within it. As @Vandalslut said, this story is simple yet effective in setting the scene. I particularly like the idea of multiple Dominants having a civil conversation about kink. I also liked the resulting consensus on the design of the straightjacket. To be honest I am sad that I could not attend this soirée myself.

Certainly if nobody has created such a device by the time I have the necessary resources, I think I will look into making it a reality. I would intend to incorporate and check the safety of it, while maximising the Submissive's experience.

For now, I would like to experiment with the fantasy of this restraint. With your blessing, @phoenyx I would like to write a story about it and publish it on the forum. I might even have a private conversation with you to ensure that I understand the details and functions of the outfit, if you would like to discuss it at some point when we are both free?

I currently have four stories to write; a sensual dancer story to write for someone, as well as a tentacle story, one about cock-warming with the Submissive's mouth, and a Pet-Play idea where the Dominant has the non-verbal role. After that, though, I would like to bring this idea to partial-life, at least.

Posted

@DanteReign, I would definitely like to see the kind of story that you would create with this idea.  Contact me, whenever you feel ready to discuss the details.

I have considered penning a fantasy story myself, around that concept (or perhaps, around other forms of extreme leather bondage).  But, at the moment, I'm simply too busy writing computer code---trying to update my clothing pattern software, in case I ever get back into making leather apparel.

Posted
6 hours ago, phoenyx said:

I would definitely like to see

I shall add it to my list of upcoming stories. I reckon I will pop up in the near future, and we can go over the details. I look forward to it.