Essentials for Littles

da****

Posted

What would you say are your 3 essentials your little has to have daily and all littles are different and marvelous in there own way so the is no wrong answer. From experience I'd vfc say her juice box,her stuffie, and her coloring/sticker book.

Posted

Me would say blankie, paci, bott bott, stuffie and nappy xxxx

Posted

Paci, Stuffie, and Daddyyy ❤

Posted

Stuffie, sippy, and some sort of toy/activity

LovelyLittleMinx
Posted

My coloring/planner/sticker books, my coffee, my headbands/ears etc

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Dom here: when i had littles i usually male sure they had their stuffy, snacks, and sippy. Blanket optional pending on day

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted

I'm a little and i prefer restraints/daipers and fox Teddy's

• 1 month later...
BabyMilkKitten
Posted

Cartoons, stuffies, paci

Posted

I like my stuffy cartoons/anime and something fluffy to wrap around me like a robe or sweater.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Posted

Baba, pacifier, blues clues TV, stuffy, toys play pen! 

• 1 month later...
Posted

As a little, my 3 are...baba, blankie, and stuffy.  The diapers are a given. :)

• 10 months later...
Posted

for me the 3 essentials are diaper(because in them 24/7) stuffy and bottle. I am on the very young spectra of littles so colouring and things aren't an item for me.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
ABU diaper, many stuffies, soft blankies pacifier and enemas, Disney movies
Posted
I’d say just making sure they feel secure, and comfortable. There’s isn’t much to pay for human decency so just being supporting when needed, and kinky when they want to be
  • 6 months later...
Posted
Full agreement with YuriTheSwitch. Lots of patience and care. Toys, cute snacks, and quality time so they feel safe and well fed.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/19/2020 at 4:36 AM, Object said:

Diapee check, cereal or baba, cartoons, plastic keys or teething keys, and paci / blankets/ stuffies ..

Can't count k? *huff*

Nice

Posted

Yes that's what I like.

RainbowTea
Posted

Middle & little flux here. For me my top 3 essentials are safety, security, and nurturing (on top of love which I believe goes without saying lol). For me it's not material possessions that I need even when regressed. I need a rock I can lean on emotionally and mentally when I'm at my most ***.