Thinking about trying to see if im into switch.

Posted

So I have always been either a sub or slave dynamic, I have a new s/network friend who wants me to be a mistress to him & I'm intrigued. How I go about exploring a possible new side to me?

Posted

You need to ask yourself if you are truly interested in this for a start. 

There are some that are switches because they have the desire for both sides.  If you decide you want to give this a shot,  read up on as much info as you possibly can,  maybe find a Dominant that can give you one on one advice. 

Think about what you like and enjoy as a sub and that gives you a good base to start from just remember he might not enjoy the same things and most of all keep the line of communication open,  check his limits and *** level as that can cut out a lot of plays depending on what they are 

Posted

If this is something new to you - then there is going to be a lot that's challenging.   

I think a conversation with him that is like "in an ideal world, if I was your Mistress - what would that look like?   Would you expect me to dress a certain way? Act a certain way? How would our day to day lives look? What fetishes and kink ideas would we explore?" 

Because his ideas might be completely far fetched to you.  If there's suddenly an expectation to spend fortunes on toys or clothes.  If you're expected to do things you don't enjoy.  If you're going to be exhausted trying to think up tasks or micromange his time 

Orrr - it might be this is things that can work.   

MaddieShires
Posted

I would be interested in hearing how you get on. X

Posted

Device slave dynamic ?

Posted

However you liked being treated, try that I guess.

Posted

Communication is key. Before you engage, I’d suggest finding out what he needs from a dominant, learning how he is best motivated, and what fetishes you both enjoy. Once that is established, explore starting with an activity you feel most comfortable in and work your way to things you want to explore but have not yet tried. Let loose, take charge, and direct him both verbally and nonverbally (with your body) during your time. Remember, there’s no “right” way to dominate. It’s personalized to what turns you on the most. If he’s serious about you, you’ll grow and learn together. Enjoy!

Posted

Thanks to everyone for the advice much appreciated

• 4 months later...