Day One

Cade

Posted

It is almost time.

My mind travels to the day before, to our meeting, the innocently prolific start to our adventures. Although we have conversed online and shared intimacy over the last number of months, yesterday was the deciding factor: would our real life interaction prove our secrets shared negate or would our relationship flourish? So many factors, from scent to mannerisms, that could possibly dissuade either of us from the other. Luckily for you, that was not the case on my side...no, I found you adorable in person, more so than your pictures or words ever even alluded. Surely, too adorable for the likes of me, a simple beast of sadistic cunning and cruel intelligence.

My alarm chimes the changing of the hour, but it is the knock at my door that arouses my attention. I open to find you standing on my hearth in a bright shirt that hangs low over a light-colored short skirt, socks showing from over top of your low shoes, and a smile on your face. Your light eyes seem resplendent and shiny today, as if the excitement contained within you is about to burst through them. Your dark hair hangs lose and casual around your shoulders. You simply say "hi" in a shaky voice; you stand firm despite how scared you sound.

"Hello," I say with a confident smile on my face, my gaze looking up and down your form, devouring you as much as eyes can. "You standing upon my stoop would suggest that your consideration period is over and you are ready to begin training, am I correct?"

You cast your eyes downward and a blush colors your cheeks. "Yes, Cade, you are correct."

My smile widens. "Then let's begin. Remove your clothing, you can leave your panties on."

You quickly look to my face, sure to see that I am joking, but instead that same confident smile and hungry eyes, cold and dark, peer back at you. You try to say something, but nothing comes out of your mouth, and to your surprise, your hands begin to move as if on their own accord. First to take the hem of your shirt in hand, only to pull it up and over head and dropping it to the ground. Then, fingers at the waistband of your skirt, pushing it slowly over your hips to fall around your ankles and exposing your soft white cotton panties to any one looking this way. You cannot seem to break the hold my gaze has on your eyes, even as you hesitantly work the hooks at the back of your bra, letting your breasts free to any onlookers. You think you saw a slight coloration on my face as your small breasts are shown, although it was surely too quick to register. You use the toe of one foot to release your heal from your other shoe, then do the same for the other...you bend your knee to lift your foot back to your hand, pulling your sock off and dropping it from your toes, then the other.

I take a long minute to cast scrutiny over your nearly naked and trembling body. Again, you notice that almost blushing effect as I take in your breasts and panties, but this time realize it is arousal burning inside me. I tell you to pick up your clothes and without thinking, you bend full over at the waist gathering the articles before realizing you are in only your panties and your ass surely is hanging out for all to see. As you quickly straighten, I can see your embarrassment burning not only in your cheeks, but on your chest and breasts, and deeper still between your thighs. Most curious is the dampness that has begun at your crotch, however.

"From here on, you will not be allowed any clothing except your panties while in my house unless I request them. Now, come in," I say as I turn and allow you entrance. You step just past me, taking in the interior as I shut the door behind you. The click of the deadbolt startles you, but in the next moment is forgotten as my hand grabs deep in the hair at the back of your head, and I begin to pull you away from the door. You quickly lose your footing as your drop your clothes, and you fall to the floor with a thud as I begin dragging you. Your hands clasp around my wrist trying to ease the tension from your hair with little respite, and you find yourself being moved through one room and another, until we come to a stop in a dark and anonymous room. You barely catch yourself as I let go, and you know you are lying on a cold, hard floor.

Even after your eyes adjust, you realize you can not make me out in the darkness. My black clothing does a grand job of making me disappear in here, and you feel like you want to cry out to make sure I am still there. Before you do, a spotlight blinds you from overhead, and now you are the focus of this room you cannot even see.

"Stand up," you hear my voice from somewhere in the room. "Keep your feet spread and your hands at your waist. We will be starting your examination in a moment." From the shadows just outside the light, small hands affix thick leather restraints on your wrists and ankles, working from one side to the other. The black of the restraints are a contrast to your flesh in this light, and feel heavier than they surely should...however, with chains being locked to each cuff, wrist and ankle, you realize they can be almost too heavy. A loud clicking from behind you alerts you to some action, which turns out to be the chains being pulled taut, raising your hands high overhead and leaving you on your tip-toes. The very female hands return to clip your ankles to loops in the floor, holding your feet shoulder's length apart and on a very precarious balance.

I step into the light in front of you, although the directness of the light leaves my head and shoulders obfuscated by the shadows. A penlight shines in your face and you hear me say "follow the light with your eyes," so you do. The light disappears and I take your head in my hands, palms against each cheek turning your head one way and peering into your ear, then slowly the other way, looking into the other ear as well, only to return your head facing forward. I say "open your mouth," which you do, and I lean in close to look down your throat, inspect your teeth and sniff at your breath. My hands close around your throat, but not dangerously tight, as I feel at a place just behind your jawline and under your ears.

My hands trail over your shoulders, pushing down on your bound arms. I lean in close again, sniffing at your armpits before my hands slide down over your ribs. You see me comparing your breasts to one another with my eyes, and in the next moment, I am groping each in turn, rudely feeling one over fully, then the other. I pinch your nipples and pull sharply, and I hear your breath catch in your throat. I snake a hand around to your lower back as my other follows the curve of your abdomen, and I push in a few spots which sends some giggles to escape over your lips. I smile.

I kneel before you, touching your feet and toes with my hands. This shocks you at first, but only because how sensitive your feet are. I focus on one leg, wrapping my hands around your ankle and feeling my way up to your knee, then further up over your thigh, stopping just at that place your legs meet in the middle. I turn and do the other in like fashion, feeling the heat coming off your inner thigh.

That heat is nothing compared to the furnace that is your cunt I realize as I put a hand over it, touching it entirely. You feel my fingertips just at your opening with your clit in my palm. I slap your puss a couple times, and you gasp, although less from *** and more from ***. I lean in close again, sniffing at the obvious wet spot in your panties, then stand and move around behind you.

You feel me standing very close to you, my chest nearly against your back. I touch you softly at the shoulders, which from the angle of the bondage is beginning to burn with ***. My fingertips trail down your back and over your spine, then butterfly my hands at the base of your back, just above your ass, applying a little pressure before kneeling again. This time, my fingers are quite rude, hot palms lain over your cheeks pulling you open, fingertips just missing your hole. You hear me sniff at you once more, before standing and returning to the darkness.

The minutes stretch as you stand there, shaking and unsure of what is next. Suddenly I am before you again, a length of chain in my hand. "Chin up," is all I say, but you obey. The cold metal causes you to tremble as it is wrapped around your neck and clipped with a small lock that dangles between your collarbones. I take your chin between my finger and thumb to direct your vision back to my eyes. "I have decided to keep you, which means you will need to be trained how to best serve me. That begins now." The small hands disconnect your ankle bounds and free your feet, then you begin to feel your arms being lowered until your hands hang at each side. The hand unlocks the chains from your wrist, which makes your arms feel incredibly light and the almost seem to want to float.

That feeling is short-lived, though. You feel my fingers grip around the collar at your neck, forcing you down to your knees and pressing your face to the ground. The click of a lock from beside your cheek frightens you, and you realize that you are on hands-and-knees, head-down and ass-high, and locked this way. You try to strain your eyes around to make out what's happening, but all you can see is the resilient shine on my shoes, the black leather polished bright.

"Why are you here?" The question rings through your ears, but no answer seems to come to you. "Don't worry on an answer yet, you will be here long enough to realize it." The next moment, the light dies, drowning you in darkness and silence.

Darkness and silence unending, it will seem.