Kink on the side

Posted

Hi all anyone got any advice on how an attached man could find a woman couple or group to have some naughty fun with without the gf knowing thanks in advance for any advice or help

Posted

its easy - you invite your gf to go with you, and she'll not only find loads, but will get a massive number of invites to them too!

Posted
25 minutes ago, playingaway said:

Hi all anyone got any advice on how an attached man could find a woman couple or group to have some naughty fun with without the gf knowing thanks in advance for any advice or help

Don't.

That's cheating, involves deception.

Why do you want to play away without her consent or knowing?

Is it not something you could do with her, or at least discuss with her rather than asking about ways to cheat?

Posted

She doesn't share my feelings or thoughts on the lifestyle sounds so wrong me wanting it still but to possibly do those things without her knowing or being involved is also a turn on

Posted

@playingaway if you want to hide something as important as this from your partner you clearly shouldn’t be with each other. You’re just wasting both your time and life. This is obviously not the correct relationship for either for you.

Posted
40 minutes ago, playingaway said:

She doesn't share my feelings or thoughts on the lifestyle sounds so wrong me wanting it still but to possibly do those things without her knowing or being involved is also a turn on

And cheating.

You might find someone who won't care I suppose.

Posted

You’re not going to get a whole lot of support for this. I have heard this from so many men. My ex didn’t share my feelings about kink either. One of the reasons he’s an ex. Take the hard decision not the easy way out.

Posted

Some women only want married/taken men tho. No strings attached, no feelings developed just sex.

Posted

Some very valid points there I couldn't cheat on her I feel guilty enough even thinking about it I don't know why I think like that at times myself thanks for the input much appreciated

Posted

Basically I want to cheat on my girl, can anyone help me? Pfft!

Posted

What would the consequences be if she found out? A relationship based on secrecy, lies and deception is a no go for a relationship.

Posted
25 minutes ago, BleuPoisonx said:

Some women only want married/taken men tho. No strings attached, no feelings developed just sex.

Just deceit, lies and cheating.

Cheating is never worth it.

I've been cheated on and cheated. Both sides of the coin were shit.

Posted
30 minutes ago, BleuPoisonx said:

I’m a woman. If I wanted NSA sex it’s easily available on here or other apps without helping someone cheat.

Posted

But having someone whose upfront that’s what’s happening is refreshing. Let’s be fair how many men on here say they’re single but actually aren’t ?

Posted
24 minutes ago, playingaway said:

Some very valid points there I couldn't cheat on her I feel guilty enough even thinking about it I don't know why I think like that at times myself thanks for the input much appreciated

Why don’t you post again and ask for advice about speaking to her about it. And if there are other options eg playing with her permission.

Posted
19 minutes ago, BleuPoisonx said:

But having someone whose upfront that’s what’s happening is refreshing. Let’s be fair how many men on here say they’re single but actually aren’t ?

No. Having someone ask how to cheat isnt "refreshing" and the fact there are people on here who cheat and aren't upfront about it doesn't justify cheating.

Posted
1 hour ago, BleuPoisonx said:

This has often come across my mind, how many men (and women) are actually in a relationship but decide to go down the 'I'm single route'? Doesn't do them any favours by being something that they are not. 

Posted
3 hours ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

No. Having someone ask how to cheat isnt "refreshing" and the fact there are people on here who cheat and aren't upfront about it doesn't justify cheating.

Took the words out of my mouth.

Posted

Boy, I hope your girl finds out and dump your ass. An cheater is low and deserving karma but asking for advice how to cheat and get away with it is the worst and deserves more the karma

Posted

Mate, this life is based on honest, open communication, and so far I get, from the gist of your post, that you're not a true devotee of this life if you are considering cheating.  I also have been both sides of this, although unwittingly, I was lied to by the 'lady' concerned.

Many years ago, after starting on my journey into this life, I met a woman who was not into kink.  She very soon became my wife, and when she did, my involvement in the kink lifestyle had to cease.  It wasn't until AFTER we had gone our separate ways, that I got back into this life.  SO, if you are truly wanting her, and can not get her involved in this lifestyle, then that's the exact same decision you have to make.

And I am going to ask YOU, how would you like to find out that she goes out behind your back for sex and pleasure, WITHOUT telling you or wanting you to be involved.  

Posted

The OP has deleted but I guess between the off chance they come back or any other in a similar boat.

1.  I'd never advocate cheating.   The first step should also be to see what you can do with your partner.

2. But it might be that they're not OK with this.  Or... actually part of what you 'want' might not be with them.   So, again, the idea of meeting up with people from a kink or fetish community/lifestyle

3. The problem with step 2 is that if this is still a 'no' if you choose to ignore this they will be very suspicious and this is why I think not enough people do step 2!

4. A little damned if you do, damned if you don't. If you join a kink community (online or in real life) and don't mention you're not there with your partners knowledge then that's not very trustworthy.  If you raise that you are, ultimately, cheating then some will obviously again see that as not trustworthy.

5. I'm aware of people who've circulated in communities without their partners knowledge and some of these seek play and for those who are sub, for example, they're always very fussy on play about not being marked about not this, not that - which can be frustrating

6. If you are meeting people privately without your partners knowledge this is also not fair on the person you are meeting if you often have to cancel short notice or be restricted for time.  There is someone I know whose Dominant is cheating and sometimes she will literally have him in and out within 90-120 minutes which is sometimes him rushing in, thrashing her, then little/no aftercare because he has to leave.  This isn't fair to her.

7. Sex workers.  While trust is still important if you're literally going in for play/sex/kink/whatever - no grand promises, no grand commitments, leave stuff at the door and pick it up on the way out then it's a way that minimises judgement.   A friend once told me that she loves there's more and more men come to see her *with* their wife's knowledge or blessing - but if she only ever got people who did that she'd probably not be able to continue.

Posted

He may be gone but as someone who just talked to a guy like this for a month as he said he was gonna leave her repeatedly and didn’t but left me instead..... can guys please stop doing this it freaking hurts. I fell for this guy and now he’s gone and every day it’s getting worse I miss him, then I hate him, then I miss him again and when I think I might be able to move past it I dream about him. so no don’t do this please if your not happy then break the news talk to your partner and resolve things or leave them and find someone more suited for you it’s not rocket science 😭.