Just talking about facesitting

Jakey-2333

Posted

I like facesitting, what about you?

Dionysus80
Posted

Oh yes, being crushed, somothered by a womans bum is amazing.

Posted

I love facesitting, smothered, suffocated and ***d to put my tongue inside a mistresses ass

BiSlaveBoySub
Posted

Absolutely....deliciously face planted with the sweet nether regions of my Mistress....

• 1 month later...
Littlewilly1970
Posted

I was a bi sissy cuckold to my ex wife for near on 20 years, facesiiting was a massive part of my submission to her and her bulls.  Clean up duties was always with her sitting on my face her used pussy on my mouth her ass on my nose. 

Posted

Omg the view, the smell, the taste, yes face sitting is awesome, being used like that is incredible 😋

Posted

Just having the sight of a mistress standing over me ready to bless my lips with her asshole is enough to set me over, I’m hard just thinking about it!

Posted

Depends on the ass, if it is a tight yet bubbly ass, then it is worth every second :)

• 2 weeks later...
Lornasproperty
Posted

The ass of someone you love is a most incredible thing. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

My ex used to love me sitting on his face. More pussy than ass though. He loved opening my pussy wide while I lowered myself on to his face. I think I developed my love of my pussy being worshipped from that. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Guilty. I love licking,sucking and what ever else she wants done to that ass and pussy!

• 2 weeks later...
Anythingtaboo
Posted

One of my top 5 fetishes. I love to serve my wife this way. I wish we could do it more often! Really curious if many women enjoy receiving as much as me seen to enjoy giving?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I’d love to have this experience properly with someone, but no girls seem as interested in it since I finished school. Like I was early high school when I last had this happen. 9-10 years now