Gaydom or Femdom?

STP

Posted

Hello all,

Question for at least some of us. I have been interested in anal play for myself ever since I figured out male and female anal anatomy is the same. From what I can see females have the most amazing orgasms, wayyyy different than mine. Females have G spot, males have the prostate, both are simple twists of prenatal life. So here, perhaps, male and female are on a level playing field.

I have had some of my subs play with the concept but have found either with them or playing by myself I can get extremely close to the mythical or better choice of words legendary male anal orgasm. But not there. I can tell if I can get to the objective it is going to be amazing.

So I feel I need to look for those who know what they are doing. But that is the Crux of the issue. I am not turned on or off by males and prefer females. But who is the master Craftsman? The Gay Dom who has all my equipment and knows how it feels, or a female Dom who at least has experience and success in the past?

I am curious what everyone thinks.

Thank you.

Posted (edited)

That's a difficult question. As female I can say our anatomy is not the same, yes we have the same physical anal hole but female internal stimulation via Anal is different because the GSpot isn't contained in there - the prostate is. I'd say I've got some experience with penetration and toys on men and it's tricky. 

Would a gay man be better? I'd say it's very likely that they're going to have dedicated a lot more time to doing this. Would you be able to find a femdom who's got a lot of experience and success? Yes, but I don't know how easy it will be to find one when compared to bisexual or gay men with experience.

Edited by reasyn
Posted

To reiterate what @reasyn was saying, the g-spot is not located where the prostate is. Would someone who has all the same equipment know better tricks than a female? Perhaps. But not always. 

If I may, there are a few things you might want to consider in your goal to reach an anal orgasm... 

1. Not everyone can get there solely with anal play. As with everything it can depend on the person, their make up, hormones, etc. It’s okay if you can’t get there just through anal play.

2. Pressure. Another thing to consider is the idea of a goal. You could be placing so much pressure on reaching this single goal that it’s actually getting in the way, mentally. You’re not able to relax and just experience. Instead of  letting your body get there on its own, you might be forcing it towards your goal which can, in a way, make that goal harder to achieve. 

3. It could be a matter of retraining. Sometimes people get into patterns of sensations. These specific patterns lead to orgasms so the person keeps doing them. This trains the body to have a specific path to reaching an orgasm. When trying something new, it can take the body awhile to recognize that this also might be a way to reach the same peak. Your body has to adapt to the new sensations. 

Might be helpful, might not. Food for thought anyway. 

Good luck! 
Jinx

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your thoughts. Not to argue, but if you lay a female face down and a male face down and we're to draw a line from the prostate to the G spot straight down from back to front you will find that they actually match up closely perhaps not perfectly but you can see my point stimulation from the anus would hit either.

I have considered being overly goal oriented here lol. But I am a objective driven person. I can and have been able to relax, but as it builds.....well Jinxy may be right. The harder I try the more it floats just out of reach. 

As you can tell, because I am asking opinions, heck if I know how to do this. And they say men cannot ask for help when lost LMAO!!

Edited by STP
Forgot some information.
Posted

Also, someone who doesn’t have the parts might be more up to researching and seeking out answers to find ways to be “good” at giving pleasure to their partner. Whereas someone who has the same make up might just experiment by doing but not look outside that for any tips or tricks to make it better. Obviously, this isn’t true in every case but could be a factor. 

• 5 months later...
Posted
On 6/29/2020 at 6:56 PM, STP said:

Hello all,

Question for at least some of us. I have been interested in anal play for myself ever since I figured out male and female anal anatomy is the same. From what I can see females have the most amazing orgasms, wayyyy different than mine. Females have G spot, males have the prostate, both are simple twists of prenatal life. So here, perhaps, male and female are on a level playing field.

I have had some of my subs play with the concept but have found either with them or playing by myself I can get extremely close to the mythical or better choice of words legendary male anal orgasm. But not there. I can tell if I can get to the objective it is going to be amazing.

So I feel I need to look for those who know what they are doing. But that is the Crux of the issue. I am not turned on or off by males and prefer females. But who is the master Craftsman? The Gay Dom who has all my equipment and knows how it feels, or a female Dom who at least has experience and success in the past?

Thank you.

On 6/29/2020 at 6:56 PM, STP said:

Hello all,

Thank you.

I say a wise man would try a Female Dom then a Gay Dom and see which work better for you.  Fun things can happen behind closed doors.  Even better yet, see if your FemDom can find a GayDom and do you at the same time.  Kind of split roast style.  Enjoy