What do femdoms enjoy most

na****

Posted

If your sub had no limits whatsoever.... What would you do and what would you enjoy the most

Posted

No such thing as no limits.

Posted

If a sub says they've no limits they shouldn't be trusted as they're liars. 

Posted

I'd enjoy educating them to the reality of their foolish statement

Posted

Unless this is a relationship that has stood the test of time and trust there will always be limits. The Dominant themselves hold self imposed limits on what they will and will not do.

Posted
21 minutes ago, Leisa said:

The Dominant themselves hold self imposed limits on what they will and will not do.

Sadly in my humble opinion this applies only to some Doms. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Sissy anal slut here love to cross dressing 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Im a submissive and feel there has to be limits to what i can endure as an Owner enjoys my body for his or hers pleasure.Even mental *** has to have a limit.Exploring those limits is how i get my pleasure and the joy of new experiences.Caged,chained and physically used.Im so glad vanilla sex is a long and distant memory.l

Desperate-5256
Posted

Me and my mistress are now 25 years married, we know eachother very well. She knows what my line of giving up is and she never crosses it. She made me a whore in that time. She enjoys to turn me down and let me cry from ***. I hate to be a whore, but her needs need to be pleased and she has so much power over me that i don't dare to dissapoint her. She made me powerless.

BaritoneSwitch
Posted (edited)

I know I'm a little late to the party on this one. But a while back I came across a scale created by Diane Vera, which she called the Nine Degrees of Submission. I'm sure most of you have seen this, but it might be new to some. Theoretically, a sub who had 'no limits' would qualify as a level 9 on this scale. Vera herself doubted that any such person really exists. I'll leave a link below in case anyone is curious.

Edited by FETMOD-TF
* External link removed
  • 10 months later...
Posted

I think we are being asked that, as a dom, how far do you really want to go? OR ultimate fantasy?

• 1 month later...
Posted

When u lick ur mistress ass, and lick her feet, and she is sitting on u, I am a nude servent of my mistress, a nude dog