REDTalks - Recognising Diversity.

Posted

Recognising Diversity – Meet the Unique individuals of BDSM and Fetish.

Hello everyone!

Ok so I have a wild idea of creating a kind of TEDTalk concept (for vanity and copyright sake I’m calling it REDtalks :)) to have discussions centred around Diversity within the Community.

Just as with those talks we all know and love to learn from. Each week I will be opening a room for a Host to speak on certain topics of interest and their experiences within the community and lifestyle.

The room will have no time limit on it for encouraging discussion, I will open the room and keep an eye on users for safety and productivity of discussion.  Anyone is welcome regardless of opinion, education, experience and knowledge. The idea is to encourage discussion not stunt it. Opinions are welcome and respectful challenge would be a bonus.

Introducing the First REDTalk:

Please Join our Host Cade, on Saturday at 3pm EST or 8pm GMT.

Cade has been exploring the sadist mindset since the late 90’s, officially joining his local BDSM lifestyle community in 2003. He has helped run several events in his area, and has worked as a dungeon monitor and security for many conventions, volunteered at the dungeons in his community both as DM and to teach classes on S/M and Extreme play, S/M in D/s and M/s dynamics, Complex Consent Dynamics and CNC, as well as practical application classes on such activities as flogging, crops, canes and *** play. He currently is the Head DM for the monthly play parties Fetish Circuit (Tampa’s longest running fetish party) and Fetish Madhouse (currently in between venues)

Please feel free to ask questions, seek clarification or just sit back and observe the discussion.
There will be a ZERO tolerance policy for abusive behaviour, do not come here to heckle those that have given their time for this project. You will be kicked and reported.

So with the concept of this project in mind, if you have any interest in guiding a talk, for whatever subject please do contact me and I will work up a time to suit everyone 😊

Posted

In! Thank you....fascinatined,as a human....respect,life,love n unity

Posted

*** without the pleasure you get isn't right in my opinion, can't be all ***!!

Posted
57 minutes ago, Bracken said:

Sadism is not all about *** without pleasure for the submissive. As a masochist I can tell you that whenever my Dominant goes into his sadist mindset the *** only intensifies the pleasure. I would love to see you attend and respectfully give an opposing opinion as it would make for a very diverse and interesting discussion.

Posted

Ugh I hate when it double posts and the FetMod for the forum has to come in to delete the offending post. I will make every effort to be there at least for a portion of the discussion. It’s my youngest daughter’s birthday celebration but should be able to get in for at least the first hour as I adore both you and Cade.

Posted

Thank you Sir, Leisa and Bold for your responses. i dont know how long the talk will go on for or how long Cade is willing to go for but i hope it will be at least a good hour or more :) thank you all for your support xxxxx

Posted
1 hour ago, Bracken said:

im glad you have feelings and opinions on this matter, please join us on Saturday and take part! :)

Posted

Thank you for this opportunity, @little_red_92! I hope this proves to be a great learning experience for all that participate.

Posted

Wish I could join! I have class at that time. 😫 Hope it goes well for everyone! 

Posted
12 hours ago, Jinxy said:

Wish I could join! I have class at that time. 😫 Hope it goes well for everyone! 

im sorry to hear that, its my hope that these will continue past the first one. with other guests to talk about their craft. perhaps you can join us for the next one :) 

Posted

Thank you to everyone that joined us! Amazing questions, and a lot of information shared. Thank you again to @little_red_92 for organizing it!

Posted
On 7/21/2020 at 2:07 PM, Leisa said:

Sadism is not all about *** without pleasure for the submissive. As a masochist I can tell you that whenever my Dominant goes into his sadist mindset the *** only intensifies the pleasure. I would love to see you attend and respectfully give an opposing opinion as it would make for a very diverse and interesting discussion.

They has to be an enjoyment through the ***, a goal? 

Posted
1 hour ago, Bracken said:

They has to be an enjoyment through the ***, a goal? 

It depends. I think for some, *** IS the pleasure. From a outside perspective, it can be tough to understand how *** can be enjoyed, but if you consider the transfer is more of "intense sensations", it is easier to understand that sensation is subjective, personal to the individual.

*** is relative to the hand that inflicts it and the flesh that bears it.