Dominant Desires/Submissive Fantasies - Switch Life

Posted

Tales of a switch

Dominant Desires

I stood looming over his weakened frame before me, the cool night air swirling around the room in haste to soften the sexual tension that only seemed to increase. I dressed entirely of black latex, so skin-tight that my breaths were shallow, shined leather boots poised like a predator watching its pray take its final breaths and statement red lipstick ***ted perfectly onto my soft lips. My chest slowly rising and falling gently as I try to compose myself. The sight before me, soft droplets of euphoria sprinkling over my skin, cheeks warm as my body becomes alive. His wrists and ankles bound to an oak chair, gently creasing the previously crisp white shirt, with a gentle moistening of sweat starting to soak through the delicate fabric. His hair delicately messy, the style slightly unkempt, due to fingers gliding through and gripping casually previously in the evening. My head bowed slightly, I look directly towards his neck, eyelashes heavy, but a stare underlying with a tone of dominance. ‘Have you had enough?’ I step forward, gliding my fingers over his jawline, ***ting his features into my memory. Slowly stroking down towards his adams apple until my hand rests on his shoulder. I lean forward just so my lips are almost touching his skin, I can see the goosebumps rippling from my touch.

‘Are you ready to obey?’ I question, slowly licking from his adams apple to his chin, hearing him let out a swift breath above me, enticing me to continue. The ropes press tightly across his chest, gathered to meet the back of the chair connecting to his hands and wrists. I give it a little tug to remind him that he is mine to play with as I wish. A faint smile spreads across my face as I can see the visible internal *** he is battling to try to defy me. His cock hard and angry, slowly dripping pre-cum to pool by his thighs. I start to kiss his chest, slowly pecking as I explore his moist skin. A slow swirling lick over his right erect nipple as I hear him moan softly.

I quickly and move to sit on him, feeling him pressed gently against the zipper of my suit. The unexpected movement startles him ‘Please let me cum’ he begs. I stand briefly, legs either side of the chair, my breasts next to his mouth, I can feel his breath brushing over and warming me. I lower my head and gently start licking slowly over his lips. My right hand moves to stroke casually over his cock, taking precum, I rub it over his lips. ‘I want to taste you first and then you can have me’. He closes his eyes in agreement and I start to kiss him, rolling my tongue inside his mouth, exploring, tasting him. The slight salty texture tingles my tongue as his tongue glides over mine in unison. I move my head back a touch to whisper ‘You taste sweet’. His eyes meet mine with burning desire fuelled behind them. ‘Please’ he begs again.

‘Under one condition’ I smile seductively pressing a ball gag into his mouth and fastening it hard enough for it not to fall out. I reach to the small bedside table and take the little bottle of transparent liquid and begin dripping it from just above his chin. The liquid fans over his skin, absorbing into the shirt. ‘Looks like it’s time to lose this’ as I unbutton the white buttons, the moisture already soaked into it. I pour again, this time catching with my hand, to spread over his chest before moving towards his thighs. Actively avoiding his cock just to watch it throb as my hand starts to get into a closer proximity. I start to pour it over myself, swirling over my breasts, watching my nipples press through the rubber material as I become more excited. The liquid racing down onto him. I decide to release his hands, making sure his ankles remain tied. His hand instantly connects with the back of my neck, my sweet spot. I feel my skin get warmer and my own breath starts to speed. His other hand onto my breast, the liquid guiding his touch. His hand starts to lower, to my waist, trying to grip me to lower myself onto him.

His hand moves to his cock, rubbing himself onto me, enticing me to unzip and let him sink into me. I stand up, take a step back, sink to my knees. Each hand placed on his thighs, my head positioned to look. ‘Watch me taste you’ I drop my head and lip directly over the tip, taking a mouthful of his excitement. His free hand rests into my hair, his fingers spreading through my hair, he presses slightly. I continue to lick further down, momentarily taking him in my mouth before resuming licking. I hear him loud above me, his muffled moans verbal through the gag. My cheeks start to tingle as I become more excited. Swiftly moving my head down to take him whole.

I stop, lean back, take him in my hands and start sliding up and down him gently, getting faster as I hear his moans become louder. His cock throbbing on my fingers, he is ready. I tug hard one final time as cum sprays over his stomach, fanning over the entirety of his chest as he breathes hard as he tries to recover his breathing to idle.

I can hear him Screaming out my name.

Submissive Fantasies

The moonlight shines over the minimalist room, black latex bedsheets reflecting the soft light to hide the secrets spoken within them. The shine perfectly glossed and primed. I stand in front of the mirror, checking that my make up is in place and ready for his immediate arrival. Smokey eyes and crimson lips covered with gloss to emphasise the hidden taste of seduction bestowed upon them. The gloss becoming a small barrier to prevent that pleasure from escaping until a worthy person can embrace and remove it. Hair long and brushed down my back to keep it from the view in front. My black latex suit skin tight and a perfect fit, encasing my entire body like a second skin. All curves perfectly moulded into an hour glass. Large breasts perk and held contained within, craving to be released and touched. The suit a small guardian, letting the excitement build up inside strong enough to maintain it from spilling out. I look at my reflection and a slight smile spreads softly across my features. Outfit and make up exactly as requested of him. I wait eagerly anticipating the familiar knock at the door.

A moment passes and just on time, I hear a faint knock at the door, determined and intense yet reserved and soft, just like the man stood before it. I smile and exhale, before turning to open the door, my heels click on the laminate, again shiny black to match, his favourite. I open the door to meet his gaze. “You look beautiful as ever” he mouths softly in the doorway. His suit crisp and tailored to the fit of his small frame. His dark hair like the night, endless and mesmerising. His eyes swirling shades of a light brown, mixed with green, blended into dominance.

I stand looking at him, smiling, breath shorter and quicker as I wait in anticipation for his instruction. ‘Thank you, you too’ my eyes sweep to look at he floor. His hand retreats behind his back and swiftly locks the door, the other hand on my jaw, lighting brushing, “Yes, good, now you may please me” . His words instructive, I knew what I must do. I walked back into the bedroom, kneel in the centre and face the door awaiting his entry. ‘Good’ I hear him call as he proceeds to meet me. His jacket placed onto the chair he goes in search of his favourite item. Rope and a spreader bar, I imagine, I can already picture what he wants to do and my skin starts to set alight as the anticipation ripples throughout my entire body. He grabs my ankle and applies the restraint, then the other. ‘Hands’ he demands as I immediately move them to my back. He cuffs them both and attaches them into a cross at the back in a perfect hog tie embrace. ‘Up’ his next instruction. I try to raise my hips as much as I can given the distance available against the leather. He starts to loop rope around my thighs, tighter and tighter until the rope starts to pull the latex slightly. The rope flops before me as a moment passes he stands before me, mounting the bed, knelt there. My eyes unable to wander.

“Good girl” he smiles as he firmly places the bar between my legs, attaching to the rope applied to my thighs. I’m unable to move, my chest pressed outwards and heels clicked together. His hand gliding behind my neck and firmly gripped, sending more shivers from the origin of touch. My eyelashes bat slightly as I close my eyes to control my body from reacting to his touch. He lifts himself up slightly and takes my chin within both hands, his mouth leaning in close his presses his lips firmly against mine. His tongue exploring the lips, becoming familiar, then suddenly a rubber ball presses into my mouth, locking them open. “Forward” he demands.

Instinctively I drop my head to allow him to fasten the gag behind me. His lips only placed for a fraction of time but I can still feel the tingling radiating silently from them. I feel his fingers gently brush over my body, exploring delicately over my second skin. Swirling in little patterns across my nipples beneath the shiny surface until they start to poke through and become visible as I become excited. His hand drops lower and he teases with the zipper to my suit, brushing over me, I start to squirm under his experienced touch. He starts to tug on the zipper, toying with me, seeing my face writhe in pleasure with each tug, he smiles ‘You want me to touch?’ he teases. I try to muffle yes from behind the gag until the zip is open enough to allow wondering fingers access.

Surprisingly he bows down and his tongue brushes over me, making my entire body twitch at the feeling of his tongue against me. I can hear distant moaning as he goes back to properly taste for a second time. I close my eyes and start to moan softly myself, as the noise of his satisfaction becomes too much to contain. ‘You taste good’ he smiles, lifting his head to meet my gaze, my juices glistening from his mouth in the light of the evening sky. If I could speak I would call him messy but all I could muster was another moan. His fingers start to explore, as he leans in closer to my body, pressing against me, I can feel him, excited before me. His other hand tugging my hair back to expose my neck, he starts kissing and licking gently, exchanging my excitement to my skin, I feel it cool where he has been. His fingers press into me and my whole body squirms beneath his fingers, arching my back as he plays with me, his mouth so close to my skin I can taste the excitement in the air. His hand firmly tugging my head back his head starts to move to my chest, the zipper slowly pulled downwards by his teeth to not miss a moment. My breasts immediately bounce out, finally free from there ***, his mouth, his tongue and lips move and tease over me exactly the way he knows to bring me to the edge.  His other hand moving quicker as he finds my sweet spot, my body lubricating ready to take him the moment he choses to give me release.

Posted

Great writing wow the first story really got me going lol

Posted
Just now, Johnjo706 said:

Great writing wow the first story really got me going lol

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed :D

Posted
1 minute ago, Johnjo706 said:

Would love to hear more of you stories 😊

:D I plan to post them onto here so hopefully you can catch them 

Posted

Very erotic read i must say.. Feeling a little hot under the collar now :)

Posted
8 minutes ago, rubbersoul said:

Very erotic read i must say.. Feeling a little hot under the collar now :)

Aww thank you! Glad you enjoyed reading! :D

Posted

That was a great read. Love an erotic story with latex x

Posted
2 minutes ago, LatexRoss said:

That was a great read. Love an erotic story with latex x

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Especially the latex part

Posted

Leather boots poised like a predator has to be my favourite quote yet, look forward to exploring this.

Posted
42 minutes ago, LatexGamerStephie said:

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Especially the latex part

I did, look forward to hopefully reading more of your erotic stories with latex fetishes included x

Posted

Thank you everyone! I'm pleased to hear your feedback! :D