What's in a name??!!

li****

Posted

I know there has probably been a thread on this before, but I thought I'd bring it back as a bit of fun and a way to find out about each other. I want to know how you came up with your profile name on here!!?? 

Here is some background on why I chose mine!! People think I chose this profile name because I'm a monster in the bedroom and or I'm a little/brat it's neither of those (even thou I CAN be a SAM at times)😂 it's actually because I'm a huge fan of Lady Gaga, if you didn't guess that already with the videos I put of her up on here 😂 but the lil-monster comes from Lady Gaga herself she calls her fans her littlemonsters as she is Mother Monster and is a way of showing her love for us fans and us her. 

So what I wanna know is how did you come up with your profile name? Is it something that has special meaning like mine?? What made you choose it in the first place and not go with something else??? 

Posted

I use my name as tis my last name lol plus tis my nickname but at this moment tho one of my mates as starting calling me the prince of Gotham because of my joker Collection (batman) but ye am use to hearing brown all the time tho so tis just natural I use it

Posted

I erm didn’t know it was a Lady Gaga thing, sorry LilM! 😳 My name is really obvious isn’t it? I wanted it to be something people could remember easily. Kate is my alter ego in a way, not my real name but one I am very comfortable with.

Posted

Mine is the year I joined fet plus what I love making my sub or babygirl do. After all its us does that dictate the rules of our own pleasure lol

PnH_sexploration
Posted

Ours is a mix of our initials and a nod to our exploration x

Posted

MrCopolo is something I had on and off for ages it’s a take on Marco Polo as he was an adventurer and I love the adventure he was also a merchant and I have also been known to trade In misery hahaha ..

Posted

My name is Christopher so split to MrC/polo the two together .

Posted

Mines pretty simple, I'm from Donny and I'm a kinkster 😂

Posted

Matt-o-Chist because I like *** received and given 😂

Posted

Mine is an actual nickname a friend gave me many many MANY years ago. It all came about after getting waxed for the first time and I showed my friend whilst drunk, they replied, "OOOOH its all shiney, you have a sparkly muff! From now on Im gonna call you MuffSparkle" and they have. Lol

Posted

Mine come from a Roman emperor Septimius Severus which I found interesting and not known by people. There is lots of commun things attached to my life, France, Lyon, UK, horses and power. Added my nickname to it Fab! I didn’t know about the Severus from Harry Potter as I didn’t watch or read it obviously But I could also be related 😂

Posted

Mine is a nickname the step kids gave to me

Posted

I got given my new nickname from a fellow kinkster, plus I love the name Nellie. So I ended up changing it to Nylon-Nellie.

Posted

I was Swift Little Bird.... because I always wanted to be free (Was given the name by my ex ldr. Became LazyPiratesBounty when I was with him then just dropped the LazyPirate bit to become Bounty.

It's bounty as in treasure, not the chocolate (I loathe coconut, fun fact!)

Posted

I like the name Dante. It feels powerful and strong, as well as having a certain elegance maybe?
Dante means endurance, as far as I am aware, and Reign speaks for itself. Essentially my name translates to "enduring control"; particularly over a Submissive.

Posted

Boredom more than anything, after about fifty attempts of putting in username and getting username taken I just typed it in, oddly it is quite apt though 🤪

Posted
1 hour ago, JustTheBlockingDom said:

Think mine is self-explanatory 😁

It’s not always been blocking has if? Look forward to your Christmas name 😬

Posted

My Fetname is Shenna and it comes from the word shenanigans. I added the extra N to make it stand out more. 

But this name is me down to a T.. 

Taken from dictionary of meanings.

1. Activities of playful nature, often with a titillating, sensual aspect. 

2. Rowdy, raucous, or rough activities that have playful or intimate intention. 

I have a date tonight that I hope will end up with shenanigans. 

I'm definitely up for shenanigans 

Posted
16 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

It’s not always been blocking has if? Look forward to your Christmas name 😬

Not always. It's been 'JustM' and 'JustTheTravellingDom' before now. I wonder if JustTheTurkeyBaster would be a good Christmas name 🤔

Posted
4 hours ago, BrownXD said:

I use my name as tis my last name lol plus tis my nickname but at this moment tho one of my mates as starting calling me the prince of Gotham because of my joker Collection (batman) but ye am use to hearing brown all the time tho so tis just natural I use it

Lolol I love batman and anything comic book so that's a really good nickname to have!!! And I can understand if it's your last name to use it on here! 

Posted
3 hours ago, Curvykate said:

I erm didn’t know it was a Lady Gaga thing, sorry LilM! 😳 My name is really obvious isn’t it? I wanted it to be something people could remember easily. Kate is my alter ego in a way, not my real name but one I am very comfortable with.

Lolol it's ok!!! Most people are the same unless your a gaga fan I doubt you've heard the term littlemonster/Mother Monster!! 😂 

Yes it's very rare I give out my real name, so I can understand you using an alter ego 🤓

Posted
3 hours ago, sitonmyface2020 said:

Mine is the year I joined fet plus what I love making my sub or babygirl do. After all its us does that dictate the rules of our own pleasure lol

So you're newbie, welcome to the site hope you find what you're looking for here.