What's in a name??!!

li****

Posted
2 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Hehe thank you for sharing Donny ☺️😂 didn't fancy using sex God then 🤪😜

That was a name given by the wonderful @PixieDust although Donnysexgod does have a comfortable ring to it 😋

Posted
7 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

That was a name given by the wonderful @PixieDust although Donnysexgod does have a comfortable ring to it 😋

As much I would love to take credit for the honour, I do recollect you declaring yourself as such in a forum thread but it has now stuck like glue, so to me you will be forever known as the Sex God lol  😁😘🧚‍♀️

Posted
Just now, PixieDust said:

As much I would love to take credit for the honour, I do recollect you declaring yourself as such in a forum thread but it has now stuck like glue, so to me you will be forever known as the Sex God lol  😁😘🧚‍♀️

Really? I can't actually remember, reckon I was too busy blushing 😂😂

Posted

Mines a sad story but also a lovely one I used Beau from the word beautiful  as my dad said to me before he died that I have a beautiful soul and never to forget that ❤️

Posted
42 minutes ago, Beau said:

Mines a sad story but also a lovely one I used Beau from the word beautiful  as my dad said to me before he died that I have a beautiful soul and never to forget that ❤️

You have absolutely beautiful eyes too x

And I love the story behind your name 💖

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I love this thread, great idea @lil-monster💗👯‍♀️

My id name comes from a few different things.  I have always loved anything magical and mystical, so things like Angels, Fairies, Pixies, Dragons etc etc. 👼🧚‍♀️🐉  The one thing I love about Pixies 🧚‍♀️ is that they are mischievous in nature and you never know what your going to get with them and that sort of describes me.  As for the Dust part, well who doesn't like a bit of sparkle  for me its about spreading the love 💗 cheer 😊 and sparkle around, hopefully making someone's day a little brighter 🌞  

Awww thank you my ***, I love your name and it definitely represents who you are you are an amazing person and I'm blessed to have you in my life not only as my friend but as my *** also  💜💜👯‍♀️

Edited by lil-monster
Posted
1 hour ago, Beau said:

Thank you for sharing your beautiful story beau!! You do have a beautiful soul, your a beautiful person inside and out and I'm blessed to have you as a friend.

Posted
2 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

2 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I'm not getting involved in this lolol 😂🤪

Posted
5 hours ago, lil-monster said:

So you're newbie, welcome to the site hope you find what you're looking for here.

Not a newbie to fetish 35 years exp 4 months on this site

Posted
9 minutes ago, sitonmyface2020 said:

Not a newbie to fetish 35 years exp 4 months on this site

Yes sorry I meant newbie on the site 😁

Posted

Yes. I have been on fetlife since it started, stumbled across this one by accident. Not alot of people however from the south west

Posted

Carnelian is a beautiful Crystal - deep orange, reddish hue. Absolutely nothing kinky and due to some chakra balancing work I did 18 years ago with Crystals. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Carnelian2 said:

Carnelian is a beautiful Crystal - deep orange, reddish hue. Absolutely nothing kinky and due to some chakra balancing work I did 18 years ago with Crystals. 

Thank you for sharing and I've never seen that type of crystal before so I'm gonna look it up it sounds beautiful 😊 

I stand corrected I have seen that type of crystal before just never knew what it was called ❤️

Edited by lil-monster
Added more
Posted

Mine is an adaptation of a old family name, wanted something a bit more interesting sounding than my very ordinary real name!

Posted

It's a variation on Aranha - Portuguese for Spider, which is a name I'm known by to many and for a number of reasons. I embraced it after a particularly bad time ten years ago involving a cheating partner, spiritual crisis and *** attempt.

Posted
18 minutes ago, Morganna said:

Mine is an adaptation of a old family name, wanted something a bit more interesting sounding than my very ordinary real name!

Thank you for sharing. I like that its a spin on your family name 😊

Posted
11 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

It's a variation on Aranha - Portuguese for Spider, which is a name I'm known by to many and for a number of reasons. I embraced it after a particularly bad time ten years ago involving a cheating partner, spiritual crisis and *** attempt.

Hugs 😙

Posted
10 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

Thank you for sharing and I love how you have turned a negative time in to something positive, and using the name for showing that you came through that dark time!!!!! 😊

Posted
8 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Lolol I love batman and anything comic book so that's a really good nickname to have!!! And I can understand if it's your last name to use it on here! 

Yeah same here been two comic books going more soon so can’t wait to actually go dressed up tho so that be wicked and ye tis great some people think being racist until say tis my last name lol and am loving your name aswell so don’t blame ya 

Posted
1 hour ago, lil-monster said:

Thank you for sharing. I like that its a spin on your family name 😊

I felt either of my actual family names (maiden and married) were too unusual to have as any part of a user name. This goes back a generation or 2 but I do love the name 😊

Posted
57 minutes ago, BrownXD said:

Yeah same here been two comic books going more soon so can’t wait to actually go dressed up tho so that be wicked and ye tis great some people think being racist until say tis my last name lol and am loving your name aswell so don’t blame ya 

I've been to a few fancy dress parties and cosplay's as comic book characters!! Thank you I do love lady gaga what can I say lolol 😹

Posted
32 minutes ago, Morganna said:

I felt either of my actual family names (maiden and married) were too unusual to have as any part of a user name. This goes back a generation or 2 but I do love the name 😊

It's a beautiful user name ❤️

Posted

Demi obviously because I’m demisexual and then I chose Seraphina as Seraphina is a chaotic and fiery angel of the Serafim. Seemed to sum me up in a nutshell to be fair! 😂 xx

Posted

My profile name is my profile name for virtually every site i use and is partly for my goth/alt name and the nightmare is the life i live

Posted

when I first joined assorted adult websites there were multiple things in my mind when it came to a username

1) I wanted something wildly different to anything I'd used on any vanilla/normal sites

2) I didn't really know if I'd stick around or not (7 years later and that)

3) I didn't want a name tied to a role...

4) ...or a particular fetish

5) And certainly nothing taken or similar

anyway "Eye M The Black Sheep" is a single by a Mexican electro-punk band called Rabia Sorda - and, well, quite - it's about being the black sheep - and, it fits.