What's in a name??!!

li****

Posted
1 hour ago, Demi_Seraphina said:

Demi obviously because I’m demisexual and then I chose Seraphina as Seraphina is a chaotic and fiery angel of the Serafim. Seemed to sum me up in a nutshell to be fair! 😂 xx

Lolol I love your profile name!!!!! Every time i saw your name I always wanted to ask how you came about it and now I know!!!!! 💚

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, vikkinightmare said:

My profile name is my profile name for virtually every site i use and is partly for my goth/alt name and the nightmare is the life i live

I'm pretty much the same with mine I use it pretty much everywhere also!!! I was a goth a long long time ago best years of my life to be honest and there will always still be that goth girl inside of me!!!!!

Edited by lil-monster
Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

when I first joined assorted adult websites there were multiple things in my mind when it came to a username

1) I wanted something wildly different to anything I'd used on any vanilla/normal sites

2) I didn't really know if I'd stick around or not (7 years later and that)

3) I didn't want a name tied to a role...

4) ...or a particular fetish

5) And certainly nothing taken or similar

anyway "Eye M The Black Sheep" is a single by a Mexican electro-punk band called Rabia Sorda - and, well, quite - it's about being the black sheep - and, it fits.

Thank you for sharing and yours was always one I wondered how you came up with it!!!! I love how it is something different and I'd never seen a profile name like it before 💜

Posted
12 hours ago, MuffSparkle said:

I wish were able to change our names for xmas thats would be epic 🤣🤣🤣

12 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Oh my gosh!!!! Yaaassss!!!!! I'd love that maybe it's something we should all put forward 🤪😂🤔

12 hours ago, Curvykate said:

Liking that one! I think I may well change my name for Christmas god knows we can do with some fun!

I love this idea too, maybe when its Christmas time, a fun new thread can be created, nothing like a bit of Christmas cheer to get the season off to a jolly good start. 🎅💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
7 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Awww thank you my ***, I love your name and it definitely represents who you are you are an amazing person and I'm blessed to have you in my life not only as my friend but as my *** also  💜💜👯‍♀️

Thank you my *** and big ditto's all round am equally blessed to have you in mine, love you always 💗👯‍♀️🧚‍♀️

Posted

I've always loved the name Lillyth. I feel that I have lived quite a repressed life and there has always been a tiny, chaotic, adventurous, confident demon inside me that i could never reach, someone who isn't invisible and ordinary. I now get to let her out and be Lillyth! ❤

Posted (edited)

I first heard the term itself from Ryan North's Dinosaur Comics involving utilitarianism, so +1 for humor, +1 for philosophy. I have a degree in mathematics and love calculus, so that's +1 for math. But this is a fetish site, so the best thing about it here is that it summarizes my sexual style about as well as any two words could, so +2 for sexual identity.

Edited by Pleasurecalculus
Posted

I've identified as a witch for 25 years,  always been a pyro!!! The 2 converged in 2016 at a festival and Firewitch was created 🧙‍♀️🔥🧙‍♀️ I gotta say I'm rather partial to her 🔥🔥 whilst she's my online alterego I'm embracing her and loving her more each passing day!

Posted

when i 1st joined kinky sites/chat rooms (faceparty bdsm chat room) (informed consent) (Collar me) (Fetlife) (Fetish.com)

I have all ways been Rave92 apart from when my wife tried for 3 month to be my domme.

When she renamed me Ravingmaggart which I hated.

The fact u am rave 92 is the fact i was a raver in 1992. 

But to be honest i don't like the name as all now I am no longer the Daft young lad in the night clubs . 

I am just the daft older man

Posted

Boldbald.....or Baldbold?

Up to the perceiver?

no hair n free to be me🙏

Posted

I am Metal

Pretty self explanatory!

My day job is metal

My skin is full of tiny metal fragments, i set off metal detectors! 

I like Metal music (but also every kinda music)

My kink is metal, no mere flesh can beat my devilish contraptions.

My mind is metal, the horrors of the world are water on a ducks back.

Metal is unbreakable but bends easily under the heat of human love.

Posted
6 hours ago, Lillyth said:

I've always loved the name Lillyth. I feel that I have lived quite a repressed life and there has always been a tiny, chaotic, adventurous, confident demon inside me that i could never reach, someone who isn't invisible and ordinary. I now get to let her out and be Lillyth! ❤

Aw thank you for sharing Lilly ❣️ your journey has been one of greatness, to watch you grow and become the confident person you are now as been amazing 💜💜

Posted
5 hours ago, Pleasurecalculus said:

I first heard the term itself from Ryan North's Dinosaur Comics involving utilitarianism, so +1 for humor, +1 for philosophy. I have a degree in mathematics and love calculus, so that's +1 for math. But this is a fetish site, so the best thing about it here is that it summarizes my sexual style about as well as any two words could, so +2 for sexual identity.

Thank you for sharing, and for giving me an in site in your profile name!!!! I like how everything is all mashed together but actually works really well lol.

Posted
4 hours ago, Firewitch said:

I've identified as a witch for 25 years,  always been a pyro!!! The 2 converged in 2016 at a festival and Firewitch was created 🧙‍♀️🔥🧙‍♀️ I gotta say I'm rather partial to her 🔥🔥 whilst she's my online alterego I'm embracing her and loving her more each passing day!

Thank you 🔥I've loved watching you grow also in your journey of becoming this wonderful, amazing Firewitch that I actually look up to. I think we all are embracing her more now 🔥🔥🔥

Posted
2 hours ago, Rave92 said:

when i 1st joined kinky sites/chat rooms (faceparty bdsm chat room) (informed consent) (Collar me) (Fetlife) (Fetish.com)

I have all ways been Rave92 apart from when my wife tried for 3 month to be my domme.

When she renamed me Ravingmaggart which I hated.

The fact u am rave 92 is the fact i was a raver in 1992. 

But to be honest i don't like the name as all now I am no longer the Daft young lad in the night clubs . 

I am just the daft older man

Thank you for sharing, Rave. It just represents who you were back then a raver but it's made you the man you are today!!! 

Posted
2 hours ago, Boldbald said:

Boldbald.....or Baldbold?

Up to the perceiver?

no hair n free to be me🙏

Love this thank you ❤️ 

Posted
51 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

I am Metal

Pretty self explanatory!

My day job is metal

My skin is full of tiny metal fragments, i set off metal detectors! 

I like Metal music (but also every kinda music)

My kink is metal, no mere flesh can beat my devilish contraptions.

My mind is metal, the horrors of the world are water on a ducks back.

Metal is unbreakable but bends easily under the heat of human love.

Thank you for sharing!!! I love all those and the way you love metal, it's clear it's part of you, part of your soul, and its in your every day life ❤️ I love rock music and metal music also 😄

Posted

Wow thank you to everyone that has shared already I'm blown away by the responses ❤️❤️

Posted

fiend

/fiːnd/

INFORMAL

An enthusiast or devotee of a particular thing.

--------------------------

Trojan (brand), American condoms

-------------------------

Basically,
I stand tall like Big Ben and, ring-a-ding like King Kong........

I will regret this later.

Posted
14 minutes ago, TrojanFiend said:

fiend

/fiːnd/

INFORMAL

An enthusiast or devotee of a particular thing.

--------------------------

Trojan (brand), American condoms

-------------------------

Basically,
I stand tall like Big Ben and, ring-a-ding like King Kong........

I will regret this later.

Oh my gosh !!!! Sorry that made me laugh out loud!!!!! I think it's a brilliant profile name! Thank you for sharing

Posted
14 hours ago, Aranhis said:

It's a variation on Aranha - Portuguese for Spider, which is a name I'm known by to many and for a number of reasons. I embraced it after a particularly bad time ten years ago involving a cheating partner, spiritual crisis and *** attempt.

Oh, and there I was thinking about Oranges. Italian for orange is Arancia :-)

Can't help how the mind works in random ways

Posted
11 minutes ago, Carnelian2 said:

Oh, and there I was thinking about Oranges. Italian for orange is Arancia :-)

Can't help how the mind works in random ways

I actually thought the same about Arancia !!! Thought I was being silly 😃

Posted
5 minutes ago, TrojanFiend said:

😳😂😂

😂😂😂🤣🤣

Posted
16 hours ago, lil-monster said:

I've been to a few fancy dress parties and cosplay's as comic book characters!! Thank you I do love lady gaga what can I say lolol 😹

I meant to say comic cons not books 🤦🏻🤦🏻😆😆 but yeah still get the books tho and ooohhh never Been fancy dresses up on my life never been Halloween one so yeah but I can’t wait to dresses up in my Tokyo ghoul outfit tho I do have Spider-Man one aswell
Plus got jokers mask which is a collectible then dead pool and some others lol but yeah I’ve got no mates that are into cosplay so am all alone but I don’t mind tho hahaha