PASSION TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Passion Clues List:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Yay for another treasure hunt. Have you been naughty and made it onto my naughty list?

Posted

Clue for #1: My favourite thing to do to insufferable cockwombles (in my name)

Posted

My other clue went poof! Clue #1: Make like Kane from Kung-fu and put offenders on this list

Posted

Love a bit of passion💜
I’ll be on the hunt every day😉

Posted

When's next clue?? I'm raring to go!!! 😁

Posted

Clue #1 it's not lego, but it can hurt as much.

Paddywack-3112
Posted

Hey pervs , what the hell am I am looking for

Posted
6 hours ago, Firewitch said:

When's next clue?? I'm raring to go!!! 😁

Next puzzle piece gets released today 3pm UK time and as soon as it is found clues will be posted. 

Bring on 3pm 😁🧚‍♀️

Posted
2 hours ago, Paddywack said:

Hey pervs , what the hell am I am looking for

I have gifted you with your first puzzle piece to start you off so you know what your looking for.  Each day a new puzzle piece will be released at 3pm UK time and it will be hidden somewhere around the FET Universe and its up to all of us to find it.  Once found clues will be posted here in the forum.  

Posted

Been waiting 4 another hunt.glad its here.good luck all yous lovely people.here we go 

Posted

Oooo I'm really excited for this!!! I love little games like this!!!

Posted
20 minutes ago, Chiana said:

Waiting with 10 minutes to go 😃

Still no clue 2.....10mins late 🤣😜

Posted
On 9/9/2020 at 8:16 PM, Annalou said:

The most active winner will be gifted with two tickets to the PASSION Fair in Hamburg and a VIP upgrade 🙌 The three most active players will also be upgraded to VIP. Live your passion now 😏

10 hours ago, funandsun said:

If we’re a couple and we win do we both get to go?

The prize is for two tickets to the Passion Fair, so if you are one of the lucky ones to win, you will receive two tickets.