PASSION TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Passion Clues List:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Hi all! We had a bit of a problem with yesterday's puzzle piece as it wouldn't display on the app. Therefore, I have moved yesterday's to another location... if you've already picked it up from yesterday's location, don't worry! You still have it. 

Yesterday's new hint

Clue # 2: Behave by this code and you'll be OK!

Posted

Now they think I was checking them out 😱

Posted

Clue #3 doesn’t seem to be working? Checked all and nothing on their profiles?

Posted

#3 Hello visitor, come to check me out? Help yourself to tea and coffee 😉

Posted

I see you looking at me so I’ll look at you 👀 

Posted

😁 love this game- mainly cos I can do it!!😁

Posted
58 minutes ago, Saints2494 said:

Clue #3 doesn’t seem to be working? Checked all and nothing on their profiles?

27 minutes ago, Simonsaysdoitnow said:

Clue #3 This one isn't on the app either!

Give it another go, I just tried on mine and it worked, if not message me and Ill try and help you 

Posted
On 9/9/2020 at 8:16 PM, Annalou said:

How does it work?

• Every day from Monday September 14 to October 7, I will hide one puzzle piece around the FET universe
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters here in the PASSION Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing piece, click on it to earn 30 points and your piece will land in your puzzle "Treasure Chest"
  • We're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away pieces and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away a piece you can collect it (and points) again.

The most active winner will be gifted with two tickets to the PASSION Fair in Hamburg and a VIP upgrade 🙌 The three most active players will also be upgraded to VIP. Live your passion now 😏

4 minutes ago, ballisticcloud34 said:

How do even play this

Please see above on how to play, if you get stuck and need a hand you are welcome to message me

Posted

I dont like how the pictures arent in the same order o.o #triggered

Posted

Clue #3 is nowhere to be found on website

Posted
6 minutes ago, JustTheBlockingDom said:

Clue #3 is nowhere to be found on website

Have sent you a message

Posted
14 minutes ago, BabyGirl95 said:

I dont like how the pictures arent in the same order o.o #triggered

I can help you as the treasure hunt goes on if that helps,  I keep a record of the grid places.  Just message me anytime.

elpennepequeno
Posted

We need the app? I don't have it and it's not available on Google store.

Posted
7 minutes ago, CaliLatino said:

We need the app? I don't have it and it's not available on Google store.

If you dont have the FET APP its ok,  Puzzle Piece 3 is still available on the Desktop and Mobile Desktop version of the site.  If you get stuck you are free to message me for help. 

Posted
2 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Give it another go, I just tried on mine and it worked, if not message me and Ill try and help you 

Just worked, thanks.