Not VIP but we are genuine

slavewife

Posted
8 minutes ago, Firewitch said:

Tell me about it **flicks hair, looks back and winks,  and extra wiggles as I walk back to my throne** 🔥👑🔥

I can't remember which of us is meant to be bumming who!

I'm finding it pays to switch!

Posted
3 hours ago, Curvykate said:

She did tell you to Fuck off last week didn’t she? 😂

Not me. You must have me mistaken with someone else, my dear lady :-)

Posted
2 minutes ago, Carnelian2 said:

It was most definitely me being told to fuck myself Carnelian!

So i did as the witch commanded!

Posted
Just now, METALSIR said:

It was most definitely me being told to fuck myself Carnelian!

So i did as the witch commanded!

wise man!

Posted
2 hours ago, METALSIR said:

She thinks shes being hard and clever but really she just turns me on😂😂😂😂

Mate she tried to Dom me a couple of times and nope didn't work 😂😂

Posted

What have any of these comments got to do with the topic posted, if you want to chat use the chatrooms

Posted
32 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Mate she tried to Dom me a couple of times and nope didn't work 😂😂

I'm so ***y dominant that i'm going to make the witch Top me!

Someone is gomna have to rein in Metals inner bitch sooner or later😂

Posted
Just now, quietlysure said:

What have any of these comments got to do with the topic posted, if you want to chat use the chatrooms

does it really matter what we talk about?

Conversation is a flow.... it starts here snd ends over there!

Posted

And, tbf, the question appears to have been aimed at the vips......let us decide how WE choose to answer!

Posted
1 minute ago, METALSIR said:

And, tbf, the question appears to have been aimed at the vips......let us decide how WE choose to answer!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Posted
4 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

Sowwwwynotsorry, @METALSIR and @Donnykinkster made me do it 🙄

Posted
6 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

I'm so ***y dominant that i'm going to make the witch Top me!

Someone is gomna have to rein in Metals inner bitch sooner or later😂

My little finger is ready! 🔥

Posted
2 minutes ago, Firewitch said:

My little finger is ready! 🔥

We're gonna need a bigger finger...

Posted
8 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

Really? It's called banter @quietlysure. Technically you are correct yet I've seen a few snide comments from you over the months and have as you know confronted you. Maybe you should relax a little and maybe join In? Who knows you may make some connections that way.

Posted
1 minute ago, METALSIR said:

We're gonna need a bigger finger...

Pahahhahahahahahahha

Wahahahahhahahaha 

Wooooowoooooowowoo

Mwahhahahah

😈

Posted

As much as the conversation is interesting it is definitely going off topic, so guys if you can reign it in and stay on topic, I sure the OP would appreciate it, as would we.   Thanks one and all. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Carnelian2 said:

My memory is stuffed, sorry Carnelian.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

This has really wound me up so I'm gonna give it to you straight. I pay for my membership. Does that give me more rights than you? No it does not but I engage others when I can to try and make friends and guess what it works. Comments such as that are a quick way to get yourself shunned by what is actually a really friendly bunch of peeps whether they are D/s, switch, male, female or any variation. I'm a kinkster and I love hard sex but why am I now here?? It's not just about kink/bdsm/sex it's about a community and feeling accepted. It's about being able to dm others for advice and guidance. It's about feeling like I'm part of the gang and you are most welcome to come along and be part of the community so don't take this the wrong way but comments like that will not build bridges. I remember a few weeks ago you stating that those who jist sought sex had no place here, who are you to decide that? I saw Annalou trying to explain  why the app has been removed from the app store a couple of weeks ago and you came back with some smart arsed comment which I replied too. Why, what's the need to be like that? We are all the same, kinky and friends really do help even if that's all it is. I know not what's happening in your world I know not how life is treating you so I try not to judge but c'mon dude, relax a little and enjoy the benefits the site offers

Edited by Deleted Member
Spelling
Posted
52 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

This has really wound me up so I'm gonna give it to you straight. I pay for my membership. Does that give me more rights than you? No it does not but I engage others when I can to try and make friends and guess what it works.

Totes Donny

Now the fetmods are trying to play "thought police"!

Posted
2 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

Totes Donny

Now the fetmods are trying to play "thought police"!

The fetmods are cool dudes Metal. Just doing their jobs, I have interacted with a couple and they are top peeps.

Posted
4 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

i thought i had the right to say what i like

On threads the subject matter of the thread is the only thing that should be discussed so technically @quietlysure is quite correct. However sometimes the threads as you know can take a different direction which if a problem is the fetmods place to point out. Not another member especially in such a manner

Posted
5 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

On threads the subject matter of the thread is the only thing that should be discussed so technically @quietlysure is quite correct. However sometimes the threads as you know can take a different direction which if a problem is the fetmods place to point out. Not another member especially in such a manner

Don't get me wrong about fetmods!

But surely the whole business model depends on us idiots interacting with each other on their site.

Straw poll-

Who, in this thread is NOT happy with the conversation?

Im happy.

Anyone else?

Posted

all just seems a tad pedantic considering we were all just having the crack, getting along nicely till one jumps up on a technicality!!