Mistress who wants a sub genuine

Posted

Are  there  such  a thing as  a  mistress  who  wants a  sub  to train  as in a ds  relationship  without  it   costing a sub  a  100 pound  everytime  he speaks  to a mistress ?

Posted

short answer : yes

slightly longer answer :

the concept of "being trained as a sub" is one of fantasy - that the presenting male sub perhaps wants some or all of (a) going through fantasies (b) exploring kink (c) having time micromanaged

all of which posts emotional and other labour on the Dominant.

There's also a lot of risk that the male sub decides this isn't for him, which has subsequently wasted someone's time and labour.   At least a pro is compensated for this time in going through and helping someone with their fantasies.

There's also the thing that if dungeons or toys are to be involved - these aren't free.  If you're visiting a dungeon then there's a hire cost. If you are playing with someone who has a collection of toys and/or their own dungeon this cost a lot of time and *** to build.

-

The next bit I feel I say a lot.  But, there's always two options.  Option 1, you find and pay a pro to go through your fantasies or training with you.  They are very easy to find, google is your friend, but do spend a little time researching.  I suspect you're being melodramatic with "100 pound each time he speaks to her" - but you're generally looking at 100-200 per hour and if you want "training" there'd be an expectancy to meet every few weeks to build rapport.

Option 2 is that you get involved in community - on or offline - and be the type of person that people feel it would be fun to do something with.   This is time consuming and does involve a lot of effort on your part.  To get where I am now has taken over 5 years.

Of coruse, there's the jackpot 3rd option and that is you happen to find a girlfriend who loves the idea of doing this as a roleplay/lifestyle but depending on her existing knowledge/experience - you'd still have to find ways to boost it to do things safely.