Not VIP but we are genuine

slavewife

Posted
1 hour ago, Subsluta said:

Everyone I have read and actually enjoyed , glad it has brought people together and made people smile even though the initial intent wasn't to do that.

I was having a rant and a vent ,if anything ne is offended I apologise but we are all entitled to our opinion in the end ,

I'm just one that says as is and doesn't hold back ,but if it goes in another direction then so be it but long as everyone is happy and feeling the love then it's all good. I take no offence just glad it started a discussion whatever way it went 

Only you alone do I apologise too @Subsluta. Your thread did get hijacked slightly and for that I am sorry without reservation. Thank you for your class and good grace with that reply 😊

Posted

Well the flow and ebb of the comments has made me chuckle, as in most conversations a tangent was hit which bumped the conversation slightly off-course.  This in itself is just a natural byproduct of differing personalities and it being an open environment.... obviously not too great if it was an interview but this isn't.

What I took from this is that regardless of whether we each wear a virtual crown on here or not; the lines of communication are open and there isn't a conscious intention to portray the perception of a closed group, also noted that the mods have a difficult role to try and herd these cat like conversations to try and keep them on an even keel.  

In all honesty I wouldn't want a golden crown... wrong colour to go with my complexion for a start ;) but will still comment as and when I believe that it may benefit the post in some little way. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Compelled said:

Well the flow and ebb of the comments has made me chuckle, as in most conversations a tangent was hit which bumped the conversation slightly off-course.  This in itself is just a natural byproduct of differing personalities and it being an open environment.... obviously not too great if it was an interview but this isn't.

What I took from this is that regardless of whether we each wear a virtual crown on here or not; the lines of communication are open and there isn't a conscious intention to portray the perception of a closed group, also noted that the mods have a difficult role to try and herd these cat like conversations to try and keep them on an even keel.  

In all honesty I wouldn't want a golden crown... wrong colour to go with my complexion for a start ;) but will still comment as and when I believe that it may benefit the post in some little way. 

Wonderful comment 😊

Posted
4 minutes ago, Compelled said:

I love my 👑 and I love talking and I love kink and everything atm tbh đŸ€ŁđŸ’‹đŸ€Ł

Ps great comment! đŸ”„

Posted

Is it relevant to ask what VIP is? Cos I don’t actually know 😳

Posted
3 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

Is it relevant to ask what VIP is? Cos I don’t actually know 😳

You're so cute!!! You're one!!! I'm terms of the site,  you get a few extras Inc a 👑 

Posted
Just now, Firewitch said:

You're so cute!!! You're one!!! I'm terms of the site,  you get a few extras Inc a 👑 

no, I’m not! I don’t have a crown do I? đŸ€Ż

Posted
1 minute ago, Compelled said:

Very Important Pervert??

@Curvykate is definitely one of those

Posted
Just now, Curvykate said:

I meant a VIP as identified by @Compelled

Posted
2 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

I couldn’t see a crown (sorry, went for a nosey!). Where would it be? (and please don’t anybody post ‘on top of your head’ đŸ€Šâ€â™€ïž)

Posted
1 minute ago, Demi_Seraphina said:

I couldn’t see a crown (sorry, went for a nosey!). Where would it be? (and please don’t anybody post ‘on top of your head’ đŸ€Šâ€â™€ïž)

Lol. I can see in my inbox who has a crown or not (it’s embedded in their profile pic) on the app?

Posted
2 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

Lol. I can see in my inbox who has a crown or not (it’s embedded in their profile pic) on the app?

I don’t think I have a crown. In fact I’m pretty sure I haven’t. It’s one of the things I like on this site, that you don’t need to have one to message other members. A lot of sites like this make you full membership in order to communicate

Posted
5 hours ago, Subsluta said:

I'm just one that says as is and doesn't hold back ,but if it goes in another direction then so be it but long as everyone is happy and feeling the love then it's all good. I take no offence just glad it started a discussion whatever way it went 

If you don't express yourself the way you see it, then how can people know? ... continue as you started .. :-)

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, METALSIR said:

appalling behaviour

At the risk of setting this all off again *hides behind pat * what do you find appalling? And to caveat, genuinely interested, not looking for a fight!

Edited by Demi_Seraphina
Autocorrect!đŸ€Šâ€â™€ïž
Posted
1 minute ago, Demi_Seraphina said:

At the risk of setting this all off again *hides behind pat * what do you find appalling? And to caveat, genuinely interested, not looking for a fight!

Sorry I can’t edit this. For pat read pat!! Autocorrect at it’s finest!!

Posted
Just now, Demi_Seraphina said:

Sorry I can’t edit this. For pat read pat!! Autocorrect at it’s finest!!

I give up! Autocorrect defeats me! It’s something that people hide behind!😂

Posted
2 hours ago, Demi_Seraphina said:

Demi, I will answer in all pleasantness.

Subsluta is a star and i think she is one of the coolest people on here.

She has helped me enormously to grow as a person.

So she asked a question.

It was directly aimed at folks cursed with the golden crown.

We begin a dialogue.

No one else really bothers to join in.

Me, đŸ”„ & Donny start having a lovely daytime chat.

All of a sudden a self confessed shadow lurker barges in telling us all to get with his personal commands. 

TBF the very fact that three vips were chatting and waiting for others to join in WAS answering the question and entirely on topic. We are after all by definition very busy people.

qoute-

"What have any of these comments got to do with the topic posted, if you want to chat use the chatrooms".

You'll have to forgive me for being pissed off but Dom or not i'm used to being spoken to a little more politely than that.

He literally trolled us for having a nice conversation into which everybody was welcome.

Then he appears to have complained to the fetmods, Making me, đŸ”„ & Donny have to feel bad about ourselves.

The fetmods could have been better used, their job is to keep people safe from real danger not to police pleasant friends conversing pleasantly.

Turns out he does it all the time, even to the manager of this site.

"Appalled by this behaviour" seems a perfectly reasonable thing for me to be.

Other decent people seem to agree.

Posted

But im not bothered. 

It is all so negative and very beneath me now.

Posted

Nobody alerted us.   We actively try to read threads and how they progress.

There's a lot of caveats to our roles.    Forum posts, for example, go for approval and as well as reading all the ones we approve, we also read all the ones we reject (for a multitude of reasons including being a personal ad = use the dating site, sock/pic/etc sellers, catfish, references to underage sex, not making any sense whatsoever, duplicated topics, drug or actual ***) obviously of course some slip the net - but this is between us having to comply with, the law,  and also trying to keep this a nice place to be.

Obviously not everyone agrees with everyone on every point and the diversity in opinions and experiences is something that helps make, not just this site, but the wider community a good place.

However, what makes things a negative place is when disagreements become personal.

This thread had started to get into bickering, we'd stepped in to try to cut it out.

So, we're going to ask for a final time - please keep things civil - and obviously a little banter is always good, but, keeping things relevant and appropriate is appreciated.

Posted
10 hours ago, METALSIR said:

Demi, I will answer in all pleasantness.

Subsluta is a star and i think she is one of the coolest people on here.

She has helped me enormously to grow as a person.

So she asked a question.

It was directly aimed at folks cursed with the golden crown.

We begin a dialogue.

No one else really bothers to join in.

Me, đŸ”„ & Donny start having a lovely daytime chat.

All of a sudden a self confessed shadow lurker barges in telling us all to get with his personal commands. 

TBF the very fact that three vips were chatting and waiting for others to join in WAS answering the question and entirely on topic. We are after all by definition very busy people.

qoute-

"What have any of these comments got to do with the topic posted, if you want to chat use the chatrooms".

You'll have to forgive me for being pissed off but Dom or not i'm used to being spoken to a little more politely than that.

He literally trolled us for having a nice conversation into which everybody was welcome.

Then he appears to have complained to the fetmods, Making me, đŸ”„ & Donny have to feel bad about ourselves.

The fetmods could have been better used, their job is to keep people safe from real danger not to police pleasant friends conversing pleasantly.

Turns out he does it all the time, even to the manager of this site.

"Appalled by this behaviour" seems a perfectly reasonable thing for me to be.

Other decent people seem to agree.

Thanks for your measured reply. I’m really not sure how exactly to respond to it though on so many levels so I’m just going to wish you well and move on.