Not VIP but we are genuine

slavewife

Posted
7 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

Don't get me wrong about fetmods!

But surely the whole business model depends on us idiots interacting with each other on their site.

Straw poll-

Who, in this thread is NOT happy with the conversation?

Im happy.

Anyone else?

I was very happy and cackling but now I'm sulking cos I don't like getting told off 🙄😒

Posted
6 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

all just seems a tad pedantic considering we were all just having the crack, getting along nicely till one jumps up on a technicality!!

Agreed BUT .....

It could  be seen as cliquey. 

The OP asks why they're left out, puts it down to membership level (I'm not VIP either btw) then the thread meanders off, as they sometimes do, so could be seen as proof for  the original  OP.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Firewitch said:

I was very happy and cackling but now I'm sulking cos I don't like getting told off 🙄😒

yeah đŸ”„ me too.

Pedants blow!

Thanks whoever, ruined a perfectly good conversation between good people.

Nice one. 

Im leaving this thread

Posted
6 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

all just seems a tad pedantic considering we were all just having the crack, getting along nicely till one jumps up on a technicality!!

I agree totally but we can't become negative for someone who is merely doing what they are employed to do. Seriously I've wrote a couple of things that were way over the top and rather than publish and look a fool these great peeps who have vast experience, much more than I have taken the time to dm me and offer a little guidance and quite frankly friendship. You can't please all of the people all of the time and they generally do a sterling job. Think about how difficult it mist be, in a community like this with so many different peeps, sexualities etc? Not  something anyone could do.

Posted
1 minute ago, Bounty said:

Agreed BUT .....

The OP asks why they're left out, puts it down to membership level (I'm not VIP either btw) then the thread meanders off, as they sometimes do, so could be seen as proof for  the original  OP.

Fair comment Bounty.

Perhaps though, seeing as this is Subs question, we should ask her if she is happy with how her thread is going?

Happy @SUBSLUTA ?

Posted
3 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Respectfully I disagree, it's just a few peeps having a laugh, anyone is free at anytime to dive in. I've written threads encouraging new folks to get involved more, whether they choose to is their choice and should no way reflect on those that do wish to chat/participate. We were all new at some point and we were all given the same choice 😊

Posted
2 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

I agree totally but we can't become negative for someone who is merely doing what they are employed to do. 

Agreed, not being negative.

But i am really disappointed because i was enjoying talking to you and the others on this thread.

Lets call it a day.

Posted

ill speak to all you lovely folks later and with reference to the OP....

Metals inbox is open to all.....always

Posted

To address some points and lay out others.

Yes we enjoy people interacting with each other via the forums and feel this is really good for people building rapport with each other.

However, we do also like to keep the threads on topic and would like to steer this one back.

That it's descended into pretty much ignoring the OPs points seems to kinda reaffirm their points.

We also think it's great when threads inspire other topics and sometimes it's best for new threads to pop up rather than someone else's seemingly taken over.

Posted
9 minutes ago, FETMOD-KF said:

To address some points and lay out others.

Yes we enjoy people interacting with each other via the forums and feel this is really good for people building rapport with each other.

However, we do also like to keep the threads on topic and would like to steer this one back.

That it's descended into pretty much ignoring the OPs points seems to kinda reaffirm their points.

We also think it's great when threads inspire other topics and sometimes it's best for new threads to pop up rather than someone else's seemingly taken over.

Fair enough! Somebody has to keep metal in line or we'll all end up needing the firebrigade and the jaws of life again😂

Posted

ooooo, cant resist!!!!

So the OP was about vips not engaging the little folk.

Today we (effectively) engaged and got shut down.

Can't say we didn't try.........

Posted

No you were randomly carrying on with those you already interact with, so far removed from topic you were in Narnia

Posted
2 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

No you were randomly carrying on with those you already interact with, so far removed from topic you were in Narnia

Three open friendly vips chatting and all you had to do was join us dude.

YOU are allowed to speak to us you know!

Leave behind the urge to "tick boxes" on your cipboard and please dive straight into my inbox.

You'd love me to bits dude!

Donny has an open heart

God knows fires heart is wide open and Metal has enough love in his heart for every single soul on this stupid rock!

Posted
13 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

So the OP was about vips not engaging the little folk.

In my humble opinion a different choice of words may have been  wiser, I am far from critiquing as I myself have been guilty of the same offence a few times. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Donnykinkster said:

In my humble opinion a different choice of words may have been  wiser, I am far from critiquing as I myself have been guilty of the same offence a few times. 

very fair point Donny and duly noted, sometimes one becomes terribly pompous!

Posted
6 hours ago, METALSIR said:

Three open friendly vips chatting and all you had to do was join us dude.

YOU are allowed to speak to us you know!

Leave behind the urge to "tick boxes" on your cipboard and please dive straight into my inbox.

You'd love me to bits dude!

Donny has an open heart

God knows fires heart is wide open and Metal has enough love in his heart for every single soul on this stupid rock!

And how is somebody to join in your conversation when it’s a continuation of a previous conversation you were having elsewhere and they don’t know the back story or the in jokes?

Posted
6 hours ago, quietlysure said:

Couldn’t have put it better myself!

Posted

You are right @Demi_Seraphina and @quietlysure and @Bounty and fetmod.

i've thought alot about this today,  we did get overexcited because we're all happy to know each other.  It wasn't the right place even though it was fun and mischievous. I didn't mean to offend and I don't think @METALSIR or @Donnykinkster did either. 

We all are growing and it is a noisy experience for some of us.

Managing the forum is a huge task by mainly nice people and I wanna say thanks for having me. 

To @Subsluta sorry we did that up there 👆👆👆 and we won't do it again and i will answer more questions if it's a good question!!

Much love and peace

đŸ’‹đŸ”„đŸ’‹

Posted

I cant believe im having to apologise to people i dont know just because i had a lovely conversation with some other people.

that is the fact of the matter.

so....so.....sorry.

but also really disappointed.

Posted

Everyone I have read and actually enjoyed , glad it has brought people together and made people smile even though the initial intent wasn't to do that.

I was having a rant and a vent ,if anything ne is offended I apologise but we are all entitled to our opinion in the end ,

I'm just one that says as is and doesn't hold back ,but if it goes in another direction then so be it but long as everyone is happy and feeling the love then it's all good. I take no offence just glad it started a discussion whatever way it went 

Posted
2 hours ago, METALSIR said:

I cant believe im having to apologise to people i dont know just because i had a lovely conversation with some other people.

that is the fact of the matter.

so....so.....sorry.

but also really disappointed.

Good boy 💋

Posted
17 minutes ago, Subsluta said:

Everyone I have read and actually enjoyed , glad it has brought people together and made people smile even though the initial intent wasn't to do that.

I was having a rant and a vent ,if anything ne is offended I apologise but we are all entitled to our opinion in the end ,

I'm just one that says as is and doesn't hold back ,but if it goes in another direction then so be it but long as everyone is happy and feeling the love then it's all good. I take no offence just glad it started a discussion whatever way it went 

You're wonderful and thank you for making it happen đŸ’‹đŸ”„đŸ’‹

Posted
59 minutes ago, Subsluta said:

Methinks you'll fit right in here 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, Subsluta said:

Sub, this was a brilliant question, you sparked a lovely little conversation off.

The comments on here by whatever his name is dripped venom and gave him away as an unhappy soul wanting to drag all into his whirlpool of despair and self pity.

I pity him.

Ill probably regret saying this but ill never regret saying what i feel to be true.