Magic.

Posted

Does anyone here have a magic fetish like I do? I have always enjoyed the sexual and dangerous side of it and seeing a woman willingly put herself in danger.

Posted

Are you talking theater magic or mystical? Because I'm a fan 9f both.

Posted
41 minutes ago, Luphian said:

Does anyone here have a magic fetish like I do? I have always enjoyed the sexual and dangerous side of it and seeing a woman willingly put herself in danger.

mmm yes, I'd luv to be a magician's assistant like that, there is a strong element of BDSM to it and the outfits are usually so gorgeous

Posted

**WARNING** (humour)  Might be worth noting - that all ideas should be thoroughly discussed prior to trying out and ensure it is safe and consensual.

ie - YOU ARE NOT THRUSTING YOUR SWORD INTO ME UNTIL I KNOW IT IS SAFE  :)

Posted
52 minutes ago, callipygian said:

**WARNING** (humour)  Might be worth noting - that all ideas should be thoroughly discussed prior to trying out and ensure it is safe and consensual.

ie - YOU ARE NOT THRUSTING YOUR SWORD INTO ME UNTIL I KNOW IT IS SAFE  :)

rubber covered swords first time it is then lol

Posted
5 hours ago, Masterswitch1971 said:

Are you talking theater magic or mystical? Because I'm a fan 9f both.

I am talking about theater magic. Love the sexuality and peril of it.

Posted
4 hours ago, Kymi said:

mmm yes, I'd luv to be a magician's assistant like that, there is a strong element of BDSM to it and the outfits are usually so gorgeous

What illusion would you like to assist in?

Something_kinky
Posted

I don’t want to be “that person” but

Something_kinky
Posted

Sorry I was saying.
Whilst it has elements, magic should never be dangerous, with this in mind I would imagine the amount of practice hours and training you would need would probably make it more like work than erotic.
Could be fun though, who knows.

Posted

I think Something_kinky brings up a good point but this has reminded me of a good documentary I saw years ago about the crazy sex and drug fuelled lives of magicians behind the shows in the 70s and 80s.
What this post has reminded me of specifically though was an interview with one retired magician where he describes the deep thrill magicians get when performing. Along with sense of power they feel as although the assistant is safe the magician effectively hold their lives in their hands.
Add to that the image they promote to audiences and it's more addictive than the *** going around at the time or at least that's what he said. So I do wonder if their is a magic fetish that hasn't really been discovered or recognised yet.
After all many of us can remember being strangely interested in things that we now understand were linked to our fetishes so maybe some magicians don't quite understand why they get all excited when performing and maybe in a few years this will come out.
An interesting thought if nothing else.

Posted
17 hours ago, Luphian said:

What illusion would you like to assist in?

unfortunately the first illusion would have to be convincing you I'm a real girl lol

Posted
6 hours ago, Something_kinky said:

Sorry I was saying.
Whilst it has elements, magic should never be dangerous, with this in mind I would imagine the amount of practice hours and training you would need would probably make it more like work than erotic.
Could be fun though, who knows.

depends where the sword goes lol

Posted
Monday at 08:54 AM, Luphian said:

I am talking about theater magic. Love the sexuality and peril of it.

I run a dark magic show in my alter ego. There is definitely a sensuality to the stage presence and production. Small, fetish based effects can be pleasurable to perform when you see audience reaction to it. There is a zenlike quality to making the girl in the front row cringe and squirm as I plunge hatpins into an assistant or escape from shackles and chains she herself placed on me.