Submission Happens In The Magic Moment

Posted
I’ll never win a Nobel Sub Prize. (What? It’s totally a thing.) I kinda want to be the sort who’s as happy being a human footstool as she is kneeling, but that doesn’t make it so. Slave positions make me feel pretentious, and if I could remember things like that, I’d never drive anywhere thinking I've forgotten to pick up my keys.

I’m a sub but no amount of orders or Gorean tradition makes me feel at home. I’ve seen people turn such things into acts of exquisite grace, but they hang off me like a bin bag.

I’m a sub but instant obedience feels like intellectual nonsense to me. It asks me to submit from the part of my brain that did GCSE maths, and I failed that course.

Twice.

I still call myself a submissive, but I won’t fall at your feet out of deference for a silly label. I don’t respect the D on your profile or the paddles on your shelf. I’ve as few ducks to give to my own title, and yet I still use it.

My first Dominant took my submission as if it had fallen out of me as easily as a can of coke from a vending machine. He chugged and chugged and then he spat it out with a face full of distaste.

I hate rules and obedience but my devotion to someone does not. My submission comes from the way you treat me, there has to be consistency for there to be respect and trust else submission will not follow. My submission will remember the way you want it to dress and give up every enth of control. It will do as its told, even if you tell it to give that course another go, and it’ll feel completely comfortable with all these subly things.

I’m not a sub until the magic moment when I fall for you. I’m a sub because that’s how I love. Somewhere between devotion and forever, a dynamic will emerge, loving and entire.
Posted
As it should be and I feel much the same - I often say that for me to *be* submissive to a person I have to *feel* submissive to that person, there needs to be something more than "I'm a dominant do as I say" to get me kneeling - and I'm not talking about the common values of trust and respect etc either (though they come into it, as does knowledge and other factors) - but there's an undefinable ingredient for me that makes me "feel" submissive to someone and it's that which allows me to find my submissive headspace.
It's probably why, in 25-30 years of knowing my submission for what it is, my actual experience is fairly limited, because finding someone where I truly "feel" submissive is a rare thing.
Curiously my submissiveness is a fairly innate thing and perhaps that's why I guard it so well.
Posted
im submissive to my master, i never be Gorean slave as had long looks into it it not me . but what we hold id power only things will happen if you say and agree like this weekend my master let me play with another woman it was more for how she feels and explore bur we bpth got amazing time same as couple he seen other side and now we even closer than ever never just use sub till majic happens use it every day and trust me its amamzing just find you like ma job am boss but sub always there you meed to fid the switch and toy e on an amazing journey
Posted

I've had potentials mention to me before that they know X number of slave positions, and they're clearly very proud of it and want to show off how well they can perform them... I find it really hard to raise an interest.

Really nice post CK, I think for me because you describe the kind of submission I feel I'm at my best at and want. Thank you 😊

Posted
Ther are all different masters in what and how they see subs and subs see who masters are ,but to truly submit to somone is a rare connection between two souls of massive trust in who ever the master is but the master has to give the submissive that in return its not about the size or the collection of equipment, toys ect ect its about master sub connection that knowing of being safe, trusting, respectfull and caring for the submissive and the sub to the master and the exploring .Once the cogs mesh together and the mind submitted the body follows with all and a special bond is sealed the journey of pleasures and to what more Amazing journeys are to follow .
Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:
As it should be and I feel much the same - I often say that for me to *be* submissive to a person I have to *feel* submissive to that person, there needs to be something more than "I'm a dominant do as I say" to get me kneeling - and I'm not talking about the common values of trust and respect etc either (though they come into it, as does knowledge and other factors) - but there's an undefinable ingredient for me that makes me "feel" submissive to someone and it's that which allows me to find my submissive headspace.
It's probably why, in 25-30 years of knowing my submission for what it is, my actual experience is fairly limited, because finding someone where I truly "feel" submissive is a rare thing.
Curiously my submissiveness is a fairly innate thing and perhaps that's why I guard it so well.

The 'feeling,' I can't describe why it's there really, it just is or it isn't 🤷‍♀️

Posted
47 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

I've had potentials mention to me before that they know X number of slave positions, and they're clearly very proud of it and want to show off how well they can perform them... I find it really hard to raise an interest.

Really nice post CK, I think for me because you describe the kind of submission I feel I'm at my best at and want. Thank you 😊

Don't get me wrong, I can probably recite a couple of them but, I've no interest either. And I'm not trying to be be disrespectful to those that can/do, but submission I think is more than going through the motions of posing. At least to me.

Posted
15 minutes ago, Ravenlvsoral said:
Ther are all different masters in what and how they see subs and subs see who masters are ,but to truly submit to somone is a rare connection between two souls of massive trust in who ever the master is but the master has to give the submissive that in return its not about the size or the collection of equipment, toys ect ect its about master sub connection that knowing of being safe, trusting, respectfull and caring for the submissive and the sub to the master and the exploring .Once the cogs mesh together and the mind submitted the body follows with all and a special bond is sealed the journey of pleasures and to what more Amazing journeys are to follow .

Ah but, all the photo's of all the toys laid out on the bedspread 😂 it's important to know who has what. It's definitely not the same as having the fastest/loudest sports car

Posted
As the above comments, different strokes for different folks.
Some value the worth of reciting poetry or scripture in perfect copper plate script; for me it is it is the sentiment and feeling in the words or actions that leads to a glowing contentment.
Posted
7 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

The 'feeling,' I can't describe why it's there really, it just is or it isn't 🤷‍♀️

Precisely that and without that 'feeling' the other person is a person to me, not a dominant - which doesn't mean they're not a dominant, they're just not my dominant and are unlikely to be.

Posted
7 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Ah but, all the photo's of all the toys laid out on the bedspread 😂 it's important to know who has what. It's definitely not the same as having the fastest/loudest sports car

I always think of those like one of those memory games - where an item is taken away and you have to say which or they're covered up and you have to list as many as you can 😁

Posted
10 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

I always think of those like one of those memory games - where an item is taken away and you have to say which or they're covered up and you have to list as many as you can 😁

As long as I'm going to get a Brucey Bonus 😂

Posted
5 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

As long as I'm going to get a Brucey Bonus 😂

But my name's Gemini not Bruce 🤣