Releasing my dominant side

Phyc

Posted

Wanting to get back to being dominant again over the years since I got a family I have become soft any advise or thoughts on how to get back to being dominant instead of playing it safe in the bedroom and relax enough to let it out would be greatly appreciated 

Posted

speak with your wife to see if she is happy to exploring being submissive with you?

Posted

She wants me to be dominant again problem is I have become too nice and gental since I had kids just not sure how to get back to how I was 

Posted

with communication, trust, respect and honesty?

Posted
On 10/18/2020 at 11:48 PM, Phyc said:

She wants me to be dominant again problem is I have become too nice and gental since I had kids just not sure how to get back to how I was 

ask her what she'd like to try and then its same as anything slow and gentle build up confidence, the obvious ones are if spanking not too hard at first, regularly asking if she's enjoying this, same with bondage-keep it gentle, basic hand ties until you find out she's enjoying it and its not hurting beyond enjoyable levels, gradually up the discomfort with time

that way you get into the ideal mindset for a consensual dom that you're being nice because you are fulfilling your wife in her desires, maybe think of it as no different to ing her presents, if she'd like to be dominated then that's what your doing

at least that's the PoV of a sub, that's how I would encourage you if I were your wife