Superheroes Sexual Defeats/My Own Experience

dominantwrestler

dominantwrestler
Posted

Now I can't be the only one that gets hot and 'bothered' when watching a pretty good produced GIGA movie of a Superhero that gets dropped with a single blow from an attractive Villainess. Most of the movie time is her toying, scratching, fondling, and groping of the hero, slowly and methodically breaking down the Hero. And talking. (Yes I know translations are bad but they're talking and you kind of make out the 'storyline'). How do you think that impacts the hero being simply told by the villainesses her ways and reasoning for the heroes capture? "You're defeated. And when you can't resist anymore, you'd wish defeat was only the beginning!" (Or something like that). Then, the last couple mins is the hero getting drained of his is power and the visual 'agony' of it. Lastly the villianess toying and examining the cream that sticks on her gloved hands.

One thing I LOVE to see at the end is the hero realizing he can't escape and you can guess what happens to them.

I can say, on a personal level, that I've sessioned with a Pro Domme and it was a Hero vs Villainess scenario with some 'fighting'. I will say, from the moment where she trapped me in the first sleeper, I got extremely warm and boy did my breathing increased. She knew I was coming out of my timid shell and pulling the strings on how to act and react. When she had me first defeated, she basically just gently slide her nails over my body until I reacted to it in any manner.. or form. She told me not fight it. Soon I would be broken to the point I wouldn't want to fight back but instead take what she was giving to me. I did resist at first because my ego did kick in but once she stopped teasing me, she grabbed my throat and pushed me more into the bed and gently cupped my then throbbing bulge and massaged it some. That's when I accepted defeat. I never knew I could moan so heavily or sweat that much (luckily just my forehead). She kept teasing and '***ing' me with her hands but something else lead me to practically beg to be completely defeated. She pinned my arms above my head and laced our legs together. The *** yet the excitement of legit being pinned 'against my will' really turned me on. She proceeded to slide and grind her thigh then to her knee and nuzzle me until I couldn't take any more. I legit submitted because the excitement was almost too much (yes, it can be too much). She smiled and simply said "Very well." And well.. I was 'drained' of my 'superpower' but also willingness to struggle. The last thing for me to do was for me to denounce my Hero status and to admit my total and utter defeat to her. By far the cherry on the top for me.

Posted

As a roleplayer, I make plenty of stories. Some similar to this topic, though usually with male dominant and female sub. In a special case, I've made one where my male partner is dominated and ***ed by a group of female demons.

Posted

That’s sounds completely amazing!!! I too love the idea of being *** and/or captive by a sexy, gloved villainess in her outfit!