High heel trampling

Slaveboy04

Posted

I've had a trampling fetish for as long as I can remember, love to see women in high heels just completely walk all over a guy with no boundaries. Would love to get this done to me some day. What is the best way to go about it? Tia..

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Yeah sure I'd do that to you myself 🤔 if I knew you better 😁 o think I'd enjoy it

Posted

A word of caution, loving seeing something and loving experiencing something, are two very different things.

Also the gulf between the reality of fetish vids versus the reality of amateurs in their bedroom..likewise.. two very different things..its not easy, especially in high heels to balance on flesh and bone, its a little easier on the back, (of course then you won't see her looking down on you), but Very intense in heel divot areas, even a petite lady is going to cause pressure..( I read somewhere a high heel exerts more than 15 times what an elephants foot would)..someone squirming beneath, intentionally or otherwise can cause falls and ankle *** as the foot twists, so you need to make sure there's some support, a ballet bar set a little high would be ideal, chairs and tables are often too low to lean on.

I'd suggest should do some testing too before offering yourself, no boundaries and all, a chair leg in a heeled shoe maybe, or table leg if its slim enough, something with some weight to it and place it on your hand maybe, or stomach..be honest with yourself about whether you can handle that sort of ***, magnified and prolonged..if you can, and you still want to, personally I'd suggest a Professional, you'll know they'll have legit  experience and a safe space for both of you.

Posted

So, yep

The first thing to remember is trampling hurts.  I mean, someone's weight distribution (not to be confused with weight) or how much of their weight you're taking and what they're wearing can all play a part.

Heels can be fatal.  I carried an awful mark on my back where someone had dug in a heel and sc***d - to some that might sound hot, but it fucking hurt.

Heels really hurt, this ties in with what I was saying about weight distribution and basically the pressure is extremely high due to lower surface area of foot wear.   A lot of the guys (and ladies) who take the heeled trampling are really into it - and, of course, have been doing this regularly over a long period of time.

The next bit.  You really both need to know what you are doing. If you are inexperienced with trampling you won't know what you like and don't, you also might not know where danger areas are - someone who is just "going for it" runs the risk of injuring you.  Especially if you end up with someone inexperienced who doesn't know where the danger areas are - and if you can't read each other to what you want - then you're going to have a bad time even if right now in your head it's what you think you want 

Sooo - to make this happen you're going to have to accept this is likely to be a long game.

The first time I was trampled it was by someone quite small and light and did it barefoot.   The next people to trample me did it in heels, but knew I'd not done it before so there was a lot of controlling of the weight and more controlled prodding then full weight/standing.  This was a way to get a feel for it and I knew it was ladies who really knew what they were doing.

-

So. Still.

To the point, what you're ultimately seeking isn't a starting point it's an end goal.

Given any lady you met or approached would be with this goal in mind, you would have to be mindful you are seeking an objective.

There's pretty much two routes you can pretty much go.  

(1) get involves in your local fetish community. meet people, make friends, see what people like and see if anyone likes you enough to take some time waking on you.

this comes with no certainty and I appreciate this is especially hard during times of covid.   whilst most kink communities are welcome they're also well aware of people who turn up with a ticklist of fetishes they're hoping to have done by the time their 3rd munch comes round.  So, yep.

(2) seek out Professional Dominants, ideally ones that enjoy trampling

explain your current situation (you're inexperienced but want to try) and ultimate goal (to be trodden all over by heels)

you can make the sessions about being introduced to trampling with a view of building up to be able to take the full heeled trampling.  this is unlikely to be able to go from start to finish in one session (I'd be worried if it did!) but would stand a good chance of getting you to your fantasy.... or at least in changing your mind before it's too late.

-

As a further, I totally recommend properly researching trampling

as a starting point, here's an article on this website:

• 1 year later...
Posted

Well......take a look at my profile. I have been stepping and crushing objects under my stiletto high heel shoes for many years.